• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

TigerLily

Quote from: COguy on June 21, 2016, 04:40:32 PM
POLITICS!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of bitter,old,white men. Bitching about politics.

What a surprise.

You have a board dedicated to politics yet you can't leave it there.

Is there no refugee from the right wing bullshit?

Go on and waste your time writing pages how I am wrong.

Fact is politics belong on the political threads. Not here.

Ahhh.  A breath of fresh air. 8)  But now what are we gonna complain converse about?  :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 07:36:33 PM
[attachment id=1 msg=843254]

Nahw... he's got network pull.

Looks like a big boobie with a giant nipple.

Element 115

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 08:55:46 PM
   Website(s), and considering I told everyone how to make their own on Art's show, it's clearly public domain. Webster said "Lawyers are like two sides of shears, they cut everything that comes between... leaving themselves uninjured."... no thanks. :)

I reckon y'all should have patented that way back during the initial calls to Art. You could have said that you are telling folks how to make them for personal use.

TigerLily

Quote from: Art Bell on June 21, 2016, 05:28:19 PM
Correct, it's not about me, it's about ideas. They are much more exciting. Trump is anything but a traditional Politician, careful about writing him off to soon.

Art

I don't know. IdeasGab just doesn't have the same ring

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Art Bell on June 21, 2016, 05:28:19 PM
Correct, it's not about me, it's about ideas. They are much more exciting. Trump is anything but a traditional Politician, careful about writing him off to soon.

Art

Art, I'd rather write you off than write DT off too soon...and I'd NEVER write you off...too soon?!  ???

P.S. Please, bring back Ross Mitchell!  :)

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2016, 09:02:06 PM
I don't know. IdeasGab just doesn't have the same flair

ThinkGab?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 21, 2016, 09:00:17 PM
Looks like a big boobie with a giant nipple.
Hmm... considering the source
( https://www.intellihub.com/bilderberg-world-chart/ )
you could be right about that. ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 21, 2016, 07:01:13 PM
Only now?  Look what they voted in the last two times.  And the 2 times before that.  And the 2 times before that.

Out of the entire population of the United States, our electorate couldn't find anyone better than Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Barack Obama.

Yes, I see your point and it's not like I had a ton of faith in the voters in past elections. BUT -- and it's a big but -- Trump is not just a worse major party candidate that any candidate in my lifetime, he's exponentially worse. As in, bad enough to be a genuine threat from day to day. DEFCON 2 or 3 bad.

There's no comparison to voter's concerns in the past about Reagan's inexperience and tough-guy pose or Bush's lack of smarts or Bill C's slickness or Nixon's paranoid nastiness or whoever's whatever. They were all credible candidates, they all did the job halfway well in spite of their mistakes, and none had the reckless, irresponsible nature that Trump has.

So while I really can't blame voters too much for voting for the last bunch of presidents (or for the lack of good choices) based on the campaigns they ran, I can blame voters for not seeing through and past Trump. He wouldn't have gotten past voters in past elections but he's managing to do it in this election.

And that's the point -- that voters have allowed someone like him to get this far and could put him in the White House, If it happens, I won't blame Trump, I'll blame the voters.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Element 115 on June 21, 2016, 09:00:48 PM
I reckon y'all should have patented that way back during the initial calls to Art. You could have said that you are telling folks how to make them for personal use.
My first meeting with a patent lawyer was in 1991,  patents are a "pay to play" arena, bring your four-figure checkbook to get started, and your five figure checkbook to complete a patent. I had the pleasure in 2005 of working as a personal assistant to an inventor who had won "Invention of the year" at the International Hardware Show in Toronto, and "Best New Invention" at the Invention Convention... he told me "marketability is 100x more important than patentability, because China does not care about your patent... if the goods are in demand, they will infringe... patent or not."  You have his work in your house, the Windex trigger sprayer, amd Mark V pump... which he did for Kelmar. Also btw most patented products never get produced.

Element 115

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 09:18:33 PM
   My first meeting with a patent lawyer was in 1991,  patents are a "pay to play" arena, bring your four-figure checkbook to get started, and your five figure checkbook to complete a patent. I had the pleasure in 2005 of working as a personal assistant to an inventor who had won "invention of the year" at the intl. hardware show, and "best new invention" at the invention convention... he told me "marketability is 100x more important than patentability, because China does not care about your patent... if the goods are in demand, they will infringe... patent or not." Also most patented products never get produced.

I find your lack of faith disturbing. You certainly could have gotten the goods produced as well as plenty of backers for the four-figure checkbook.

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2016, 09:11:57 PM
With this bunch?  ;D ;D ;D

SkatGab of Beverly Hills- "We want to take a shit in your mouth"

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Element 115 on June 21, 2016, 09:23:26 PM
I find your lack of faith disturbing. You certainly could have gotten the goods produced as well as plenty of backers for the four-figure checkbook.
Faith... oh please. If you are disturbed (and I don't doubt it) ;) I had nothing to do with it. 8)

chefist

Today you can get a patent for around $600... information is much more available than the old days...true on the point about actual products. Most patents are about a small piece of the whole...

Element 115

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 09:28:14 PM
Faith... oh please. If you are disturbed (and I don't doubt it) ;) I had nothing to do with it. 8)

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the fidget wannabes, not join them. You were to bring balance to the fidget, not leave it in darkness.

Quote from: Element 115 on June 21, 2016, 09:36:07 PM
You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the fidget wannabes, not join them. You were to bring balance to the fidget, not leave it in darkness.

From a fidget point of view.

TigerLily

Quote from: rekcuf on June 21, 2016, 09:27:44 PM
SkatGab of Beverly Hills- "We want to take a shit in your mouth"

Well. Our civilized conversation lasted for two posts. We now return you to our regular shitposting

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Element 115 on June 21, 2016, 09:36:07 PM
Thanks for the laugh... :) Don't worry, I'm not done yet... my best work is ahead of me. Although I bemoan my current living conditions, I do have a much wider degree of latitude in life than many people. I choose not to submit, therefore I do not excel.
Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2016, 09:29:56 PM
Today you can get a patent for around $600... information is much more available than the old days...true on the point about actual products. Most patents are about a small piece of the whole...
Nope, and a provisional patent (patent pending) is not a patent.

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2016, 09:42:48 PM
Well. Our civilized conversation lasted for two posts. We now return you to our regular shitposting

See! I was right.

Element 115

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 09:47:48 PM
   Thanks for the laugh... :) Don't worry, I'm not done yet... my best work is ahead of me. Although I bemoan my current living conditions, I do have a much wider degree of latitude in life than many people. I choose not to submit, therefore I do not excel.Nope, and a provisional patent (patent pending) is not a patent.
[attachment id=1 msg=843346]

I sense great fear in you, Mr. Fidget. You have hate. You have anger. But you don’t use them. Your best work is ahead of you. But, how can it beat the original authentic Mr. Fidget's Fidget?

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 10:04:07 PM
   Bringing this back to Art, he is out of touch...

Out of touch?  He railed against Bill Clinton, who's easily been the best (of a bad lot) president we've had from the Coast heyday 'til now.  He supported Obama and now Trump.  He passed out of touch long ago.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 21, 2016, 10:12:05 PM
Out of touch?  He railed against Bill Clinton, who's easily been the best (of a bad lot) president we've had from the Coast heyday 'til now.  He supported Obama and now Trump.  He passed out of touch long ago.
Bedpan was a good guess btw. "Jail toilet flushing" was the correct answer. :)

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 10:24:22 PM
Bedpan was a good guess btw. "Jail toilet flushing" was the correct answer. :)

Lol, nice

chefist

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 09:47:48 PM
   Thanks for the laugh... :) Don't worry, I'm not done yet... my best work is ahead of me. Although I bemoan my current living conditions, I do have a much wider degree of latitude in life than many people. I choose not to submit, therefore I do not excel.Nope, and a provisional patent (patent pending) is not a patent.

"Prepared and filed for" means using an attorney...you don't need one once you learn how to file...

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2016, 10:27:14 PM
"Prepared and filed for" means using an attorney...you don't need one once you learn how to file...
I appreciate your thoughts on this chefist, but no matter who files, it's still just a 50/50 craps game... pay to play.
http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/us_stat.htm
Sales, sales, sales... is the real game. The patent system is a kluge.

Here are a couple of Grandpa's patents:
[attachment id=1 msg=843462]
[attachment id=2 msg=843462]

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2016, 09:11:57 PM
With this bunch?  ;D ;D ;D

We think!  Ok usually after we post, but we think!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2016, 08:37:25 AM
I think we need a new poll.

i would just end up deleting it.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2016, 02:04:09 AM
i would just end up deleting it.

Speaking of deleting polls and threads and such, take a good look at the politics section of this site, in particular the thread titles. Notice how they've been getting more wacko lately? I think you know what I mean by wacko.

I told you a while back that if you let the infestation go, it would get out of hand. That section of the site is now looking like it ought to have a direct link from Stormfront. If that's what you want, fine. You're the owner. Just know that there's a point where it stops being a joke and starts getting serious. Things are past that point.

zeebo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 22, 2016, 02:40:10 AM
Speaking of deleting polls and threads and such, take a good look at the politics section of this site, in particular the thread titles. Notice how they've been getting more wacko lately? ...

Apparently Politics threads have gone from crazy to super-crazy. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on June 22, 2016, 02:48:01 AM
Apparently Politics threads have gone from crazy to super-crazy.

Please! The super-crazy prefer to be called the parasane these days.  ;)