• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: dan7800 on June 18, 2016, 10:03:55 PM
We have too many problems in this country to be worrying about the proper bathrooms people need to be using.

Oh you mean like Isis having a 20% of Mideastetn Muslims supporting it. A resurgent Al QUEDA.  The European Union in full crisis, serious economic issues here in America, a healthcare system that isn't doing to well, and a broken tax system. That's just a few.

Yet, politicians endless my debate how to make themselves richer and who should use what bathroom and how.

C'mom Art.  Why don't you pop up and make a statement about the bathroom crisis?  We want to know your opinion.  After all, it is your thread.

starrmtn001

Happy Father's Day dads! ;D

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2016, 10:02:20 AM
C'mom Art.  Why don't you pop up and make a statement about the bathroom crisis?  We want to know your opinion.  After all, it is your thread.

Falkie claims he came from Pittsburgh P.A.
Hitch-hiked his way across the U.S.A.
Fixed I.B.M. on the way
Falkie said, hey Art, take a walk on the wild side
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side
And all the littlechris' go,

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

By the way Art said something interesting about having one guest lead to another. Back in the day C2C sort of had a narrative, Art was pretty good at linking all the psychos stories together. Shows like Darkness Radio and Noorie fail to do that.

bobo17

Quote from: bobo17 on June 18, 2016, 11:23:32 AM
folks
the MEETING is back on
i recieved tens of thousands (yes, thats tens of thousands  10,595 so far)
of messagges asking me to not give up.
i will contact art shortly and bob and sue too.
if anyone wants to go to give an opinion from someone who is not a close personal friend, you are invited too.
i will pay for you hotel, car transport and reasonalble expenses (meals, toiletries etc).
The MEETING should take about 3.5 hours

let me know A.S.A.P. if you want to attend or anything you think should be on the schedule

thanks agian
we are stronger toghether

bobo

Folks
I will know longer respond to replies to all my posts
positive or negative.

If you want some good advise, listen to what i say.
I am very very smart, went to a world renoun university, that is really hard to get in to.
i have created a mulit billion dollar company, starting with a small 1 million dollar loan that
i paid back. i have world class real estate all over the world, own some of the premier buildings in the world.   Listen to what i have to say and you will learn. 

thanks
bobo
we are stronger together

Dateline

Something dictates to me that English is not Bobo's first language.

ItsOver

Quote from: analog kid on June 19, 2016, 02:05:35 AM
In your case, no makeup is needed.
"Thank yeeewww!"

Imconfused

Quote from: bobo17 on June 19, 2016, 12:28:45 PM

Folks
I will know longer respond to replies to all my posts
positive or negative.

If you want some good advise, listen to what i say.
I am very very smart, went to a world renoun university, that is really hard to get in to.
i have created a mulit billion dollar company, starting with a small 1 million dollar loan that
i paid back. i have world class real estate all over the world, own some of the premier buildings in the world.   Listen to what i have to say and you will learn. 

thanks
bobo
we are stronger together

Where can I get tickets to your show?

Go away, bobo.  Your act has become stale.

Imconfused

Quote from: Jackstar on June 19, 2016, 02:01:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32QmyfMhxOg

... could it be a portal?

wtf?  I think it must be a portal.  btw 23 minutes video?  Not gonna happen,  bro. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 17, 2016, 03:25:45 PM
Anyone that votes for Hillary after the last eight years is either stupid or a straight up fucking traitor to the US Constitution.
I'm guessing that you've never read the Constitution. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 17, 2016, 03:25:45 PM
Anyone that votes for Hillary after the last eight years is either stupid or a straight up fucking traitor to the US Constitution.
That is unfair to all the dead people in Chicago who will be voting for her.

(Reality)

Hi to all.
Happy Birthday to Art :)

CornyCrow

Quote from: analog kid on June 18, 2016, 09:06:53 PM
I should have said violent crime. But IMO some of that has risen because it's easier in the internet age.

Still, the point that the lack of spirituality leads to problems isn't borne out by the statistics. The world has lots of examples of how, the more secular a nation is, the better off it is, while the more religious they are, the more they descend into chaos.
Yes, probably because people choose to weigh the dogma of the religion above the spirit of the religion.  Compassion, kindness, forgiveness, understanding, play second fiddle to the do's and don'ts, the 'crime and punishment' of the religions, the 'us vs. them' aspects.  People also do not tend to see their religion and their views as one of many, with others having an equal right to believe otherwise.  Many of the religious among us would impose their views on others.  That's the antithesis of democratic belief. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2016, 09:20:31 PM
I guess it depends. Some very low violent crime rate countries/societies are spiritual/religious and some countries were secular and elimination of religion was government policy became of the worst examples of atrocities (USSR, China, Cambodia, etc.) Overall I think violent crime is more related to age of population, economy, homogeneity vs diversity, and personal freedom versus more centralized command governments (though, arguably, there the crimes still exists but transferred from the individuals to the State in their commission!) As a side note, I also am very suspect of studies (even legit studies) because there is so much variance in the reporting and definitions of crime (different legal definitions) as well as issue like if never reported, consider only arrests or convictions, etc between countries and even States. And statistical manipulation and even possible agendas. And then in some countries there is corruption and different forms of "justice" (informal, as it were) so who knows if we can get real data. Very "religious" countries, like Bahrain, UAE, or Saudi Arabia can (at least formerly) claim very low crime rates but I would consider beheading people, not letting women drive, stonings etc crimes themselves.
Sure.  Some Muslim countries will punish the victim of sexual crimes which accomplishes what they want - victims not reporting these crimes.  This allows them to publish statistics that Muslim countries have low sexual crime rates and no homosexuality.   

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on June 18, 2016, 11:54:52 AM
i dont think anyone actually did, but Art style of story telling is what made it enjoyable

that goes to my issue with Hoagland..there are people that believe all this crap lol from Art, Hoagie, Noory..etc etc..like the other night when i said i started something in STO..people were arguing on the crazy side saying they believed it lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on June 19, 2016, 05:52:57 PM
that goes to my issue with Hoagland..there are people that believe all this crap lol from Art, Hoagie, Noory..etc etc..like the other night when i said i started something in STO..people were arguing on the crazy side saying they believed it lol

Whats STO?  Oh i know that there are people believe this stuff, but i think 99 % of bellgabbers don't tho.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on June 19, 2016, 05:55:16 PM
Whats STO?  Oh i know that there are people believe this stuff, but i think 99 % of bellgabbers don't tho.

star trek online...and sure us here..but those people out there...not so sure about them

albrecht

Quote from: Segundus on June 19, 2016, 03:35:34 PM
Sure.  Some Muslim countries will punish the victim of sexual crimes which accomplishes what they want - victims not reporting these crimes.  This allows them to publish statistics that Muslim countries have low sexual crime rates and no homosexuality.
Yeah and further, I know for personal reasons (and political, economic) Obama's government (and Bush's) doesn't want the general public to know what life and "laws" are like in places like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc. But this whole thing about the latest terrorist shooter not releasing the transcript or recordings when he ranted and pledged support about ISIS and Islam by Lynch, as she defended this morning, is ridiculous. Again, like Bush, we need to curtail our civil rights of citizens to protect illegals, immigrants, and Muslims? It is insane and not logical. Trump, or whomever likes the country, should just start tweeting verses of the Koran or about the life of Muhammed and the Hadith, peace not be upon him. And even worse the various fatwas issued by these Muslims. Not compatible with any decent society or modernity. And, before folks say what about the Bible, there was a New Testament/Covenant and even for those conservative Orthodox Jews who stick with the older version and live by those rules. How many women, witches, homosexuals, etc are being stoned, etc in their communities? The problem is radical Islam.

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2016, 06:11:38 PM
Yeah and further, I know for personal reasons (and political, economic) Obama's government (and Bush's) doesn't want the general public to know what life and "laws" are like in places like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc. But this whole thing about the latest terrorist shooter not releasing the transcript or recordings when he ranted and pledged support about ISIS and Islam by Lynch, as she defended this morning, is ridiculous. Again, like Bush, we need to curtail our civil rights of citizens to protect illegals, immigrants, and Muslims? It is insane and not logical. Trump, or whomever likes the country, should just start tweeting verses of the Koran or about the life of Muhammed and the Hadith, peace not be upon him. And even worse the various fatwas issued by these Muslims. Not compatible with any decent society or modernity. And, before folks say what about the Bible, there was a New Testament/Covenant and even for those conservative Orthodox Jews who stick with the older version and live by those rules. How many women, witches, homosexuals, etc are being stoned, etc in their communities? The problem is radical Islam.
You're right.

Most pastors and rabbis will tell you that there are sections of the bible that only applied to those days, passages we no longer follow.  We don't stone errant wives or sell our children into slavery. 

Where are the imams who disown parts of the Koran because they are dated? 

THAT'S the difference.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Segundus on June 19, 2016, 07:02:09 PM
We don't stone errant wives or sell our children into slavery. 

What about student loans?

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on June 19, 2016, 07:14:14 PM
Non sequitur. Just sayin'.
I was just Google the spelling for that.  Thanks sweetheart. :-*

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 19, 2016, 08:07:33 PM
I was just Google the spelling for that.  Thanks sweetheart. :-*

:P

Imconfused

This is why this forum is so addicting.

Dyna-X

Everytime I hear non sequitur I picture Nomad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZwVCjhq3YI

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 19, 2016, 08:07:33 PM
I was just Google Googling the spelling for that.  Thanks sweetheart. :-*
Fucking typobots! >:(