• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 11:43:06 PM
Because she was a big whore and she died knowing you're a big failure. You let her down, gnooryblows. You really let her down.  ::)

But your mother was so God damn ugly she couldn't even pick up pedophiles and fucked animals! Even that petered out and she eventually had a torrid love affair with a thigh-master! Did you ever reach out to all your wolfman sibling's she used to queef out during the course of average day?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 11:46:52 PM
But your mother was so God damn ugly she couldn't even pick up pedophiles and fucked animals! Even that petered out and she eventually had a torrid love affair with a thigh-master! Did you ever reach out to all your wolfman sibling's she used to queef out during the course of average day?

1. My mom isn't Suzanne Summers
2. We're not werewolves. Some of us just have hairy palms.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 11:49:30 PM
1. My mom isn't Suzanne Summers

God know's that's the truth! Your mother shaved her own ass and walked backwards!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
God know's that's the truth! Your mother shaved her own ass and walked backwards!

You're thinking of the dog you used to torture as a child. It's all coming out.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 11:55:14 PM
You're thinking of the dog you used to torture as a child. It's all coming out.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Look-it man! That dog had an enormous dick and I thought your mom would adopt it after she killed the other one by reducing it's blood pressure to zero on Valentines day that year! I was trying to be NICE!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 11:43:06 PM
Because she was a big whore and she died knowing you're a big failure. You let her down, gnooryblows. You really let her down.  ::)

This from a man whose mother combed her moustache down over her mouth and charged $1 a fuck.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 12:05:58 AM
Hey! Hey! Hey! Look-it man! That dog had an enormous dick and I thought your mom would adopt it after she killed the other one by reducing it's blood pressure to zero on Valentines day that year! I was trying to be NICE!

Hey great!  Another race to the bottom.  It always happens when a shit-for-brains poser like Sissy Pants who's testicals never descended and who has a lifetime prescription for anti psychotic drugs starts posting here.  It's just a matter of time before he's again doing the thorazine shuffle on some locked ward.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 03, 2017, 07:46:16 AM
Hey great!  Another race to the bottom.  It always happens when a shit-for-brains poser like Sissy Pants who's testicals never descended and who has a lifetime prescription for anti psychotic drugs starts posting here.  It's just a matter of time before he's again doing the thorazine shuffle on some locked ward.

Whoa now! Aren't you supposed to be at Ft. Sill play-playing with your mike-mike you hooked-on-phonics motherfucker? We unplugged it. Check the connection and re-start O3-Xray! One day you'll make it to the 5th floor! Don't worry!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 07:55:50 AM
Whoa now! Aren't you supposed to be at Ft. Sill play-playing with your mike-mike you hooked-on-phonics motherfucker? We unplugged it. Check the connection and re-start O3-Xray! One day you'll make it to the 5th floor! Don't worry!

You were either refused entry into military service or you were shit-canned from one of them. You were found unfit and that's why you've got such a hard-on for those who could hack it.  It probably had something to do with you doing coke and sucking dicks as you copped to.  The truth of the matter is you're a fucking freak show who is barely getting by on the margins trying to convince people you're badass.  .

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 11:49:30 PM
Some of us just have hairy palms.

Major calluses (notwithstanding lubrication) more likely.

starrmtn001

WATCH: President Donald Trump EMERGENCY Briefing From Puerto Rico Officials on Hurricane Maria.  10.3.17.

https://youtu.be/4B7rUYxWuS4

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 03, 2017, 09:54:48 AM
You were either refused entry into military service or you were shit-canned from one of them. You were found unfit and that's why you've got such a hard-on for those who could hack it.  It probably had something to do with you doing coke and sucking dicks as you copped to.  The truth of the matter is you're a fucking freak show who is barely getting by on the margins trying to convince people you're badass.  .

I was NEVER Military dickhead. I went over that shit-heap and right into the big-time! :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 03, 2017, 03:53:21 PM
WATCH: President Donald Trump EMERGENCY Briefing From Puerto Rico Officials on Hurricane Maria.  10.3.17.

https://youtu.be/4B7rUYxWuS4

He only made it about himself and how wonderful he is about five times..He's getting better. And where better than the site of a hurricane flattening an island to ask an air force bod about the F35!  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 03:56:06 PM
I was NEVER Military dickhead. I went over that shit-heap and right into the big-time! :)

You're full of shit.  You've already told us that you weren't a merc. a contractor or a WG, GS, or SES.  Your brain is fried and you talk like a fag.  You're not a warrior, you're a head case, a diagnosis. Paramilitary my ass.  You don't have the mental toughness to be a bus boy.  What you are is a needy little snatch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

He only made it about himself and how wonderful he is about five times..He's getting better. And where better than the site of a hurricane flattening an island to ask an air force bod about the F35!  ;D

The best part was when he called the major of San Juan a stupid, hysterical bitch. Classic Trump!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 03, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

You're full of shit.  You've already told us that weren't a merc. a contractor or a WG, GS, or SES.  Your brain is fried and you talk like a fag.  Your not a warrior, you're a head case, a diagnosis. Paramilitary my ass.  You don't have the mental toughness to be a bus boy.  You are a needy little snatch.

There's a lot of ways that I go, that you don't!

"Warriors" are disorganized mobs of idiots who can win battles but not wars; very much like the Military today. Soldiers are professionals, they defend and EXPAND the Empire! You are neither. You're a FED, and pissed off that when we are called in, you are told to go home! Get off my lawn Fed. I'm in charge now. :)

starrmtn001

President Trump Visits Puerto Ricans Affected by Hurricane Maria 10/3/17.

https://youtu.be/5Ta6e9o4mwo

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 04:28:25 PM
There's a lot of ways that I go, that you don't!

"Warriors" are disorganized mobs of idiots who can win battles but not wars; very much like the Military today. Soldiers are professionals, they defend and EXPAND the Empire! You are neither. You're a FED, and pissed off that when we are called in, you are told to go home! Get off my lawn Fed. I'm in charge now. :)

Uh huh, and I'm Captain America. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 03, 2017, 04:55:34 PM
Uh huh, and I'm Captain America.

I could tell you, but it would shatter your fragile ego low-boy. Units unknown to linedoggies and Pogues! Units unknown to most of the Officer Corps! Units that OUT RANK ANYONE IN THE GOD DAMN MILITARY! That never happens!  ::)

Swishypants

Kidnostad, look doofus, I want you to take the family out to a casual dining restaurant with an old buddy and his family. I want you to talk about how much I irritate you and laugh and have a pitcher or even two of domestic draft beer! I want you to have a grand evening. Then I want you to go home and still think about it in the back of your mind, wake up in the middle of the night and be grumpy, start some shit with the wife and have a domestic disturbance. Then I want you to walk out to the responding officer like you're "somebody" and get shot when you try to show him your badge. :)  Some here might cry like they have for Tom Petty, the M-60 Gunner!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 05:08:32 PM
I could tell you, but it would shatter your fragile ego low-boy. Units unknown to linedoggies and Pogues! Units unknown to most of the Officer Corps! Units that OUT RANK ANYONE IN THE GOD DAMN MILITARY! That never happens!  ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

The other day Obama was speaking to a charitable organization and made 90 references to himself in under 5 minutes.  Which is by no means unusual for him.  I'd say thing are improving under Trump.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 05:12:11 PM
Kidnostad, look doofus, I want you to take the family out to a casual dining restaurant with an old buddy and his family. I want you to talk about how much I irritate you and laugh and have a pitcher or even two of domestic draft beer! I want you to have a grand evening. Then I want you to go home and still think about it in the back of your mind, wake up in the middle of the night and be grumpy, start some shit with the wife and have a domestic disturbance. Then I want you to walk out to the responding officer like you're "somebody" and get shot when you try to show him your badge. :)  Some here might cry like they have for Tom Petty, the M-60 Gunner!

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

You're right.  It doesn't.  I'm done talking to you now.  Have a nice life.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 03, 2017, 07:18:43 PM

You're right.  It doesn't.  I'm done talking to you now.  Have a nice life.

LMFAO! As if: "We were GONNA' be friends but not now." Your Military Ladies and Gentlemen! This is why they WIN all-the-fucking-time! Do you have what it takes? To bankrupt the country and lose? :)  Get outta' here turd before I really go to work on your weak ass!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

Wait.  You mean that you are not Rhodesian SAS? 
https://youtu.be/24GoZHci7b4

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 03, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
Wait.  You mean that you are not Rhodesian SAS? 
https://youtu.be/24GoZHci7b4

Doesn't that make you mad? Nope! I'm not Rhodesian SAS. I just hung with them for 10 years. I never said anything other than that. Now you look as stupid as you are, and you can sit and ponder what Black Operations are and how they are OFF BOOKS!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 12:26:44 AM
Doesn't that make you mad? Nope! I'm not Rhodesian SAS. I just hung with them for 10 years. I never said anything other than that. Now you look as stupid as you are, and you can sit and ponder what Black Operations are and how they are OFF BOOKS!

How convenient for you. ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2017, 12:28:30 AM
How convenient for you. ::)

Follow orders and you are above the law otherwise. You may do as you wish and enrich yourself in your spare time.

Kidnostad3

Where are all the Trump haters and conspiracy theorists who told us that Trump's TLAM strike against Syria was based on bogus claims of Syrian use of chemical weapons?  Why is it when the facts come out on their wild-ass claims these folks have nothing to say. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-chemicalweapons/chemical-weapons-watchdog-found-sarin-used-in-march-syria-attack-sources-idUSKBN1C91XJ