• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Did it get weird for ya mama? :)

Yorkshire pud

In true Trump style he undermines his underlings, this time Tillerson who has been trying to stop NK launching missiles.. Trump being Trump that won't do because it takes attention away from Trump making the 'deal'. No surprises then that he tweets that Tillerson is wasting his time! Not face to face, but tells the world. Rex must have a ritual where he bangs his head on a nail each day and asks himself why he fucking accepted the job.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353314-trump-it-is-a-waste-of-time-to-negotiate-with-north-korea

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 10:24:16 AM
In true Trump style he undermines his underlings, this time Tillerson who has been trying to stop NK launching missiles.. Trump being Trump that won't do because it takes attention away from Trump making the 'deal'. No surprises then that he tweets that Tillerson is wasting his time! Not face to face, but tells the world. Rex must have a ritual where he bangs his head on a nail each day and asks himself why he fucking accepted the job.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353314-trump-it-is-a-waste-of-time-to-negotiate-with-north-korea

That’s just so Rex can show NK that Trump means business. I would have flattened the place already if I was in charge.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 10:32:08 AM
That’s just so Rex can show NK that Trump means business. I would have flattened the place already if I was in charge.

It isn't to show that at all. Its Trump whining that he won't be the one negotiating, and any plaudits will go to Tillerson, and that will never do. As for flattening NK, that is on condition you accept Japan, SK and possibly Hawaii will have missiles raining down on them too. It isn't the fault of the NK people they have a psychotic fat kid there.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
It isn't to show that at all. Its Trump whining that he won't be the one negotiating, and any plaudits will go to Tillerson, and that will never do. As for flattening NK, that is on condition you accept Japan, SK and possibly Hawaii will have missiles raining down on them too. It isn't the fault of the NK people they have a psychotic fat kid there.

Kind of hard to launch missiles when your country is reduced to a gravel pit.

There aren’t enough mental hospitals in the world to handle the rehabilitation of the NK people.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 10:43:01 AM
Kind of hard to launch missiles when your country is reduced to a gravel pit.

There aren’t enough mental hospitals in the world to handle the rehabilitation of the NK people.

The missile launching pads are either hidden or mobile. It will only take three or four to get off, and there'll likely be more that do before the penninsula is wiped out. Because that is what will happen- taking out civilians and Allied military personnel in Japan and SK-It won't stop at the DMZ or the border with China. Trump is a dumbfuck. What is the point of Tillerson in his job if Trump tweets that he's wasting his time? Trump is pretty much saying he'd have nuclear war (the biggest, best, most tremendous war ever) than negotiate a way to pull the fat kid into line.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 10:51:03 AM
The missile launching pads are either hidden or mobile. It will only take three or four to get off, and there'll likely be more that do before the penninsula is wiped out. Because that is what will happen- taking out civilians and Allied military personnel in Japan and SK-It won't stop at the DMZ or the border with China. Trump is a dumbfuck. What is the point of Tillerson in his job if Trump tweets that he's wasting his time? Trump is pretty much saying he'd have nuclear war (the biggest, best, most tremendous war ever) than negotiate a way to pull the fat kid into line.

Just a negotiation tactic. Relax.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 10:51:03 AM
The missile launching pads are either hidden or mobile. It will only take three or four to get off, and there'll likely be more that do before the penninsula is wiped out. Because that is what will happen

Obvious retard is obvious.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on October 01, 2017, 12:18:44 PM

Hey Michelle, where you been, cock sucker?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Someone's never heard of good cop/bad cop before. I guess they don't do that in England.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 01:10:25 PM
Someone's never heard of good cop/bad cop before. I guess they don't do that in England.  ;D

I think it is more like “Are you the good Bobby or bad Bobby today?”

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2017, 05:06:46 PM
Are you making some point? No-one was shot, tear gassed. No Trumps were insulted.. :)
I wasn't trying to make a point.  I just wanted to get your take.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2017, 05:16:44 PM
Yes I do..Well YOU have no meaning...And sometimes. Do you want a cookie?

Don't take the cookie, SwishyPants!  It will make you think stuff that isn't real! :o 

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 01, 2017, 01:17:43 PM
Don't take the cookie, SwishyPants!  It will make you think stuff that isn't real! :o

T. Planahoff, matron of Vulcan Society!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

That would carry some credence if it was pre-planned with Tillerson and Trump had the intellect. It wasn't, he doesn't, so it doesn't. I refer you back to my original statement about him not accepting Tillerson could take the accolades if he pulled off an agreement to keep the fat kid in his cage. It has to be about Trump (The other fat kid) and only about him as far as he's concerned.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 01:28:28 PM
That would carry some credence if it was pre-planned with Tillerson and Trump had the intellect. It wasn't, he doesn't, so it doesn't. I refer you back to my original statement about him not accepting Tillerson could take the accolades if he pulled off an agreement to keep the fat kid in his cage. It has to be about Trump (The other fat kid) and only about him as far as he's concerned.

https://youtu.be/gk5E0R9J7bk

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 07:35:42 PM
Does MD have some sort of low-rent show or something? He said he had fans. That's news to me. Then again, maybe he's "Twitter Famous."

More like "Famous Twit" who goes all Hoover on his bf Donny John.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 01, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

I think I freaked him the fuck out sufficiently. I now live rent-free in his head-gear. Would you like me to make him leave the forum all-together? It would be easy at this point.

PaulAtreides

It isn't the fault of the NK people they have a psychotic fat kid there.

A problem not unique to NK.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on October 01, 2017, 12:18:44 PM

Only the most ignorant of lemmings still pay attention to demokkkrat media instructions. I love that I live in a time when I can watch the psychotic breakdown of the entire left on a daily basis. It's a glorious time to be an American.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 01, 2017, 01:46:48 PM
Only the most ignorant of lemmings still pay attention to demokkkrat media instructions. I love that I live in a time when I can watch the psychotic breakdown of the entire left on a daily basis. It's a glorious time to be an American.

The WH as it stands....You'll love this...really you will.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 01:38:24 PM
I think I freaked him the fuck out sufficiently. I now live rent-free in his head-gear. Would you like me to make him leave the forum all-together? It would be easy at this point.

You're not "freaking me out," Casio. We've all come to expect this of you. Now resume trying to convince people that you fought in Africa.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 01, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

How would you know?! Your head shoved too far up Hillary's ass to see anything but shit.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 01:58:56 PM
You're not "freaking me out," Casio. We've all come to expect this of you. Now resume trying to convince people that you fought in Africa.  ;D

Casio? I got him down as K of K..

Can we take a vote?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

Casio? I got him down as K of K..

Can we take a vote?

People seemed to think that ZaZa/TheONE was Casio. Anyway, he always seemed to hone in on me for some reason. I don't remember KoK ever doing that.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 02:14:37 PM
People seemed to think that ZaZa/TheONE was Casio. Anyway, he always seemed to hone in on me for some reason. I don't remember KoK ever doing that.

Look. I'm your pants again. LOL! I'm not anyone you've ever encountered before, and where did I say I fought in Africa? I said I murdered people in Africa. I was B-Team; support and Intel.

https://youtu.be/NxxjLD2pmlk?t=1m52s