• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on June 06, 2016, 08:21:05 PM
BJM

I miss Billy Joe Mulgreavy. Isn't he going to Vegas for the bellgab meet up?

MR. Spock

Quote from: littlechris on June 06, 2016, 09:57:30 PM
I miss Billy Joe Mulgreavy. Isn't he going to Vegas for the bellgab meet up?
falkie is butt hurt because kathy left him for a real man with a job.

littlechris

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 06, 2016, 09:58:52 PM

Did she leave him for Billy Joe Mulgreavy? :)

MR. Spock

Quote from: littlechris on June 06, 2016, 10:00:43 PM
Did she leave him for Billy Joe Mulgreavy? :)
who knows but anyone is better then falkie.

MR. Spock

Kathy who is better known as the Girl friend of the senda monster is heading to LA. She is tried of the Senda Monster so she is heading to LA to become Snoory's new Girlfriend. She Knows that Noory has money and The senda monster does not.

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 06, 2016, 09:58:52 PM

I'm not supposed to talk about Senda's ex-wife, so let me just say it's amazing how history repeats itself.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 06:22:10 AM
I'm not supposed to talk about Senda's ex-wife, so let me just say it's amazing how history repeats itself.

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 06, 2016, 10:02:01 PM
who knows but anyone is better then falkie.

Except Casio. I will grade Falkie one step above Casio.

MR. Spock

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2016, 12:28:40 PM
Except Casio. I will grade Falkie one step above Casio.
You are right about that Gravity, falkie is better then Casio.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 06:22:10 AM

nobody told you "not to talk about" his ex wife.  you were told not to identify her.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on June 07, 2016, 12:54:50 PM
nobody told you "not to talk about" his ex wife.  you were told not to identify her.

Is ex Mrs Senda TMI?

Nobody

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 07, 2016, 01:04:13 PM
She may prefer to be known as "The one that got away".

I expect she would prefer not to be known at all at this point.

Quote from: MV on June 07, 2016, 12:54:50 PM

Damn.  After posting here for years, I've finally cleaned up my act to the point where you are suggesting that I be more uncontrolled.

I have tears in my eyes.  This is a special day.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 06:06:56 PM
Damn.  After posting here for years, I've finally cleaned up my act to the point where you are suggesting that I be more uncontrolled.

I have tears in my eyes.  This is a special day.

heh heh

!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

We have another breaking news item, this time concerning Sweet Kathy's whereabouts. No, BellGabbers, she was not murdered by George who then came up with an alibi while trying to position himself as a concerned lover nor was she in a battered women's shelter for the week. She is home, safe and sound and called my Master not five minutes ago. Video later.

For those asking, YES, the devious Ratty Patty is involved and could be charged with kidnapping.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 07, 2016, 11:27:50 PM
!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

We have another breaking news item, this time concerning Sweet Kathy's whereabouts. No, BellGabbers, she was not murdered by George who then came up with an alibi while trying to position himself as a concerned lover nor was she in a battered women's shelter for the week. She is home, safe and sound and called my Master not five minutes ago. Video later.

But first, and more importantly, it is Tuesday so that means a ne Pittsburgh Dad episode came out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYVCp2aBPFI

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 07, 2016, 11:27:50 PM
!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

For those asking, YES, the devious Ratty Patty is involved and could be charged with kidnapping.

SixWeekTenure(tm) has his finger on the pulse of George Senda news, and Ol' Gerry can confirm that I was also informed of the same update.  In addition, it has been confirmed that BOOP the cat is ok too.

I had some choice words for George regarding Patty after I learned what she pulled this time, but will await additional clarification from the Master before dropping any more knowledge here.

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, an old friend of this board is making inroads with the Master once again.  A little birdie told me that George has requested this individual's insight into the software on the infamous laptop!  More to come as events warrant!

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 08, 2016, 12:24:51 AM
SixWeekTenure(tm) has his finger on the pulse of George Senda news, and Ol' Gerry can confirm that I was also informed of the same update.  In addition, it has been confirmed that BOOP the cat is ok too.

I had some choice words for George regarding Patty after I learned what she pulled this time, but will await additional clarification from the Master before dropping any more knowledge here.

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, an old friend of this board is making inroads with the Master once again.  A little birdie told me that George has requested this individual's insight into the software on the infamous laptop!  More to come as events warrant!

It has taken me a while but I now believe that Falkie deserves friends like you and Drone. He is so fucking stupid.

WOTR

Quote from: Daggit on June 08, 2016, 12:40:34 AM
It has taken me a while but I now believe that Falkie deserves friends like you and Drone. He is so fucking stupid.
I'm still not convinced that they are not the same person... How many grown adults can want to troll a 65 year old whale?

(Before anybody responds... Yeah, yeah... it is a real friendship and is just rocky...)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 07, 2016, 11:33:00 PM
But first, and more importantly, it is Tuesday so that means a ne Pittsburgh Dad episode came out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYVCp2aBPFI

I'm actually starting to look forward to these.  Is that a bad thing?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2016, 03:35:31 AM
I'm actually starting to look forward to these.  Is that a bad thing?

Only if you start mailing him underwear and $65.

Nobody

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 04:16:40 AM
Only if you start mailing him underwear and $65.

Was the $65 part of the "pay my Internet bill" gimmick?  Or was it for something else?  ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nobody on June 08, 2016, 04:35:16 AM
Was the $65 part of the "pay my Internet bill" gimmick?  Or was it for something else?  ???

In one of his latest videos he received an anonymous gift of two size 52 boxers and $65 cash.

p.s. I think that is the last time he lies about his waist size. They looked way too small.

Nobody

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 04:43:43 AM
In one of his latest videos he received an anonymous gift of two size 52 boxers and $65 cash.

Ah, I see.  I haven't seen any of his videos since the ban so I appreciate the update. [tips hat]

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 04:43:43 AM
p.s. I think that is the last time he lies about his waist size. They looked way too small.

That is an image I will have a tough time getting out of my mental movie camera.  :(

coaster

Not even sure what threads are still popular to post in because I haven't been here in a while. Just want to let the ones who have supported me now that my mother passed away three hours ago.