• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

ItsOver

Thank goodness.  Paranormal news.  Sanity.

=Schlyder=

LOL 3000 miles away the sun is.  That's why there is global warming.  Now it all makes sense.  Hahahaha 

If the earth is flat how does he explain day/night changes. His various explanation to everything as perspective is not interesting

b_dubb

Which group is more tedious: Flat Earth "theorists" or moon landing hoaxers?

Using theory in conjunction with flat earth is awfully generous. Delusionists is more accurate.

saucerlike

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 05, 2015, 10:20:42 PM
Waiting for someone to start screaming "JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY"
Fucking LOL  ;D

Jocko Johnson

The next guy who says we didn't go to the moon of crazy radical muslium extremist didn't fly those planes into the WTC, I  am gonna punch right in the damn mouth and knock every tooth down their stupid thoart...enough.

urbie88

My god - I haven't been on this site for nearly a year and I came on simply to say this:

Whoever booked this troll of a guest needs to be waterboarded. It's one thing to have a crack pot theory.  It's quite another to just troll the show and make a mockery of basic science and a respected physicist.  Jesus.... >:(

Claudius

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 05, 2015, 10:31:08 PM
Love your new avatar.
For the past ten years every time I've said his name I've said it like Klink, and typically shake my hand.

popple

Apparently the moon is just a drawing on our dome. What about the sun? Are sunburns real?

Stephen

Quote from: Xitheron on August 05, 2015, 10:20:29 PM
I wonder if he thinks the moon is flat too
naaa... the moon is hollow - everybody knows that...  /sarc

I think his flat earth theory proves the existence of Mel's hole

cljohnston108

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 05, 2015, 10:24:10 PM
To be fair, the doctor is being very condescending.
Actually, the Flat-Earther is the one being condescending... and he is hilarious!

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Pumamama on August 05, 2015, 10:31:44 PM
How does a compass work?  ???

TO first learn that, you mujst learn how magnets work!

Magnets are hard!

Jocko Johnson

The earth is flat, eh? STOP! THIS GUY HEAD IS ALSO FLAT.

trostol

this is the kinda crap thats gonna make Art say i quit lol

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 05, 2015, 10:27:17 PM
The Dr may jump out a window by 10pm

Jon is not being permitted to make any points for his views.  The astronomer,Dr. is a hot-head, nervous Nilly that cannot tolerate any opposing views.  No, class, no character, he's a blow-hard.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: Alienmojo on August 05, 2015, 10:31:09 PM
Did you catch Stuart Robbins calling into Hoagie last night?  It was great. :)  Closest we will ever see those two get into a debate and it had to be in secret otherwise Hoagie would never have spoken to him.
That was pretty good. His show's becoming a spectacle.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 05, 2015, 10:31:58 PM
The next guy who says we didn't go to the moon of crazy radical muslium extremist didn't fly those planes into the WTC, I  am gonna punch right in the damn mouth and knock every tooth down their stupid thoart...enough.
I'd rather paranormal guest were booked than want to be scientists.

Alienmojo

Quote from: urbie88 on August 05, 2015, 10:32:13 PM
My god - I haven't been on this site for nearly a year and I came on simply to say this:

Whoever booked this troll of a guest needs to be waterboarded. It's one thing to have a crack pot theory.  It's quite another to just troll the show and make a mockery of basic science and a respected physicist.  Jesus.... >:(
Shhhhh... he's redacted's boyfriend.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on August 05, 2015, 10:27:51 PM
I expect we'll have RCH do "BS, Counter BS" again tonight.

LOL..."Jane you ignorant slut!"...hahahahhaha

Quote from: popple on August 05, 2015, 10:32:28 PM
Apparently the moon is just a drawing on our dome. What about the sun? Are sunburns real?

They are syrup burns.

sydtron

Just got off work. HOLY SHIT! THIS GUY IS OFF THE RAILS!!
BEST. SHOW. EVER!!