• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Made it up to the point where George was talking about how he wanted an egg bike to grease around the streets of
Martinez in,

Norm

not only does he talk while eating food, he just tried to talk while putting a spoon full of food in his mouth.

wow...

has the FAT ONE had a technical issue (need to piss) yet ?
if so...
did he pass on the usual washing of the hands after handling the twitchy thingy ?

I only watched to the point where he stood up and showed everyone his black or blue shorts
(he did mention also he only owns one pair of pants...which he is saving to take slow Kathy out to a nice place to eat...a buffet, is what he means)

oh I also thought the story about him being on the floor somewhere and some woman picked him up by the waistband of his sweats...

OBVIOUSLY, THE LADY HAD TREMENDOUS UPPER BODY STRENGTH !

MV...
you need to promote the Falkie thread as a LIVE THREAD during the FAT ONES LIVE YouTube productions...

Falkie would bust a vein...or artery...or multiple vessels when he finds out !
(also the newbies would love to read about Falkie...)

LoL

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 17, 2018, 10:30:03 PM
MV...
you need to promote the Falkie thread as a LIVE THREAD during the FAT ONES LIVE YouTube productions...

Falkie would bust a vein...or artery...or multiple vessels when he finds out !
(also the newbies would love to read about Falkie...)

LoL

That's a great idea, and I think it would work as long as nobody tells Senda that we are the same people who are posting in his live chat on YouTube, and that further, we constitute all of his YouTube suscribers, us and our multiple accounts, all sewergabbers Sendapants,  all sewergabbers.  Just sayin...

Lilith

Oh gosh, live stream over.  I hope it wasn't anything I typed in this thread...

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 10:42:51 PM
That's a great idea, and I think it would work as long as nobody tells Senda that we are the same people who are posting in his live chat on YouTube, and that further, we constitute all of his YouTube suscribers, us and our multiple accounts, all sewergabbers Sendapants,  all sewergabbers.  Just sayin...
beginning of a great idea for MV !

oh, and Brig, I personally preferred your photo before...
the cute hat one...
your current one is...well...repulsive
(was the FAT ONE attempting to catch a fly in that shot ?)

RE: "TECHNO BABEL."

Um, first, the guy might get his own "techno end" working to keep his stream on. Unless some "evil Sewergabbers" conspired to bring down his live feed. It must have hacked, huh?

The heck with the guy's previously stated bit where he wants to do "The Art Bell Interview." He has it wrong: Bell should be interviewing him -- not the other way around. That "Two Idiot Survivalists In The Desert Compound" bit is right up Bell's alley for "analysis." Talk about being "somewhere out there"...

The guy is "out there." This desert hideaway/compound/city/fortress/home for society-rejects and antisocial-people "plan" makes the infamous "Mel's Hole" tale seem tame by comparison. The Senda saga just sucks in everything around it, creating altered states for anyone with the misfortune of being lowered into its bottomless, seemingly eternal stream of b*s.

Looks like the stream is offline. Gee, right off the bat into the feed, we hear he still owes a collection agency in Florida. Um, doesn't he realize if he does get any money to buy land, homes in the desert, cars or whatever..he has to report that. Then it means he'll have assets, correct? Then it can be taken by those he owes. Yes, it can.

I missed whether he thought to explain tonight how he was so disabled for years and years...but got older, then decided it's no issue to do intense physical labor -- something he's never done, even when decades younger --  for anywhere from perhaps eight to 12 hours a day building the compound. In, perhaps, the middle of nowhere in a hot, arid desert.

Then away will should go all his benefits, his disability, housing assistance and anything else connected with his "inability to work." He's planning to have assets -- never mind his creditors have rights to it first -- and thinks he'll still get "freebies" and/or not have to pay taxes on all of it? This can only get better.

No disability faker, huh? The guy must have caught his second wind at a later age...

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 17, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

Um, first, the guy might get his own "techno end" working to keep his stream on. Unless some "evil Sewergabbers" conspired to bring down his live feed. It must have hacked, huh?

The heck with the guy's previously stated bit where he wants to do "The Art Bell Interview." He has it wrong: Bell should be interviewing him -- not the other way around. That "Two Idiot Survivalists In The Desert Compound" bit is right up Bell's alley for "analysis." Talk about being "somewhere out there"...

The guy is "out there." This desert hideaway/compound/city/fortress/home for society-rejects and antisocial-people "plan" makes the infamous "Mel's Hole" tale seem tame by comparison. The Senda saga just sucks in everything around it, creating altered states for anyone with the misfortune of being lowered into its bottomless, seemingly eternal stream of b*s.

Looks like the stream is offline. Gee, right off the bat into the feed, we hear he still owes a collection agency in Florida. Um, doesn't he realize if he does get any money to buy land, homes in the desert, cars or whatever..he has to report that. Then it means he'll have assets, correct? Then it can be taken by those he owes. Yes, it can.

I missed whether he thought to explain tonight how he was so disabled for years and years...but got older, then decided it's no issue to do intense physical labor -- something he's never done, even when decades younger --  for anywhere from perhaps eight to 12 hours a day building the compound. In, perhaps, the middle of nowhere in a hot, arid desert.

Then away will should go all his benefits, his disability, housing assistance and anything else connected with his "inability to work." He's planning to have assets -- never mind his creditors have rights to it first -- and thinks he'll still get "freebies" and/or not have to pay taxes on all of it? This can only get better.

No disability faker, huh? The guy must have caught his second wind at a later age...

I gave up early during the 'bored cast' Just him rehashing the same vile stuff he spits out and that NO ONE will teach him the simple skills he needs to know to build his rusty sand box. Even when advised to search YouTube for How to do it videos he stated it doesn't work for him. Apparently the only thing that works for George is bitching and begging. A 400 lb grifter to the end. All talk and no action.

Hey George, show us you can actually perform real work instead of making gawd awful videos night after night.

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
Always nice to see you Jason.  Hope all is well with you! :)

I'm doing well Brig. Hope you are doing well too. :)

BURGHNET. TRAPPING & TERMINATING TROLLS. I AM THE TROLLINATOR.

frozen George...  8)

"I have toilet-paper rolls," the guy states to his audience.  ;D

Like who in the heck doesn't?...The details. The tally. The untold, unspoken, perceived human toll of this video-lecture series on the soul itself.

Unknown to him -- yet -- he's becoming a social-media "person of interest" in Japan. The oddball thing is apparently "catching on," this according to social-media analysts and consultants polled to examine the "Senda-Live Series".

"Yes, it appears monetization "big-time backing" could occur," stated one source. "If only he seizes the day. Grasps the moment. The time is right. But he must modify his approach immediately -- and that means "reaching out" in actions and words to the Japanese people online," the source concluded.

All experts polled agreed that the guy "doing" positive "food reviews" of various Japanese cuisine is a nice start. Throw in those kimonos or whatever and Rising Sun headband things -- and he's good to go. A backdrop of those decorated, paper-wall, sliding-door things would be a greater "touch" to advance his newfound "Asian Appeal."

Donations, of course, will also be accepted in the form of Japanese yen. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 17, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

Or is it?..George really does know everything you wrote above. And is just talking complete nonsense to get him through another day.

Same as we are doing. "Nonsense diversions"

We are all Falkies?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
Oh gosh, live stream over.  I hope it wasn't anything I typed in this thread...

No it wasn't. I had Hoagie on and checked back with George as he ended the live video..

There is a limit to even how much I can take of George's narcissism before it overcomes any fun.

He was down to 6 viewers and no one was chatting. (ie bellgab trolls/haters feeding his ego in chat).. so he decided to end it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
No it wasn't. I had Hoagie on and checked back with George as he ended the live video..

There is a limit to even how much I can take of George's narcissism before it overcomes any fun.

He was down to 6 viewers and no one was chatting. (ie bellgab trolls/haters feeding his ego in chat).. so he decided to end it.

OMG, even WC is coming round to the view that Senda is a waste of space.

Repeat after me: 'fuck Senda with the Eiffel Tower'.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

Repeat after me: 'We are all Falkies'

Embrace your Falkieness.
More diversion nonsense = more fun.

pffft 3,000 pages..  Thing big, never ends!

Long live the "Master" a true youtube superstar

Love ALL

Darth Vader

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

Don't you mean "Fuck Senda with a BLACK EIFFEL TOWER" with no lube.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
Repeat after me: 'We are all Falkies'

Embrace your Falkieness.
More nonsense = more fun

Love ALL

Speak for yourself. I consider Senda a stealer of oxygen from more deserving people and a waste of skin. Just consider all the skin wrapped round his worthless carcass. If we could just get the fat oaf discreetly euthanized we could use his skin to make drums for disabled African schoolchildren.

Darth Vader

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 08:20:03 AM
Speak for yourself. I consider Senda a stealer of oxygen from more deserving people and a waste of skin. Just consider all the skin wrapped round his worthless carcass. If we could just get the fat oaf discreetly euthanized we could use his skin to make drums for disabled African schoolchildren.
We could load Senda in a B-52 and drop him into North Korea. I heard that the north koreans have a good weight lost program. The only Fat north korean is their so called leader.

WhiteCrow

Well I can't agree with your overall assertions, you do make some good points:

'Fat overweight selfish Americans can still benefit peoplekind even after their death'

Love ALL

Lilith

I dunno, I would imagine it says he wants to be made into kitty food in his will....  ?

Darth Vader

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 18, 2018, 01:47:47 AM
BURGHNET. TRAPPING & TERMINATING TROLLS. I AM THE TROLLINATOR.

frozen George...  8)
George is just a fat keyboard commando who has NEVER BEEN LAID, unless you count the blown up doll of ratty patty.

Darth Vader

Quote from: brig on March 18, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
I dunno, I would imagine it says he wants to be made into kitty food in his will....  ?
The cats (the outside ones) does get food from other people.

Darth Vader

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on March 18, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

He probably won't get much choice, those cats will be all over him the first second he looks like he's checking out.