• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Just Me

fret not our drama king, the ArtBell-O-holics will carry on the name to all four corners of the internutz, create toys in your likeness, video games, mobile apps to play dark matter sound bites, call c2c and weep over the batshit phone, slap stickers on their car bumpers with Art Bell all over it, tee shirts with the name of their savior, chant the name, art work, collectibles on ebay, name their kids Art, and millions of other money making schemes.

Go now, in peace, and always know this is all about you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 07:46:15 PM
Well you're the doctor, Doctor. Sounds legit to me!  ;D

Hey, as long as what I'm saying passes muster with you, Big C, I must be on the right track!  ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: PathoJen on December 19, 2015, 07:25:53 PM
Not to be insensitive, but I miss Ramona. She was the woman behind the man, back in the day. Art's wife now obviously doesn't want him doing the show. I think that's a huge part of Art leaving.

Oh, the Yoko thing. Art may have planted that seed when he referred to a discussion with his wife last week. Art doesn't seem to have read that book, "The Art Of Not Talking." Not talking can save so much trouble.

Freyja

Quote from: MaxGravy on December 19, 2015, 07:39:40 PM
In a few weeks it will be 10 years since Ramona passed. It was January 5, 2006. Rest in peace.

RIP Ramona...hope that your soul is on to new glorious adventures. I am sure if you still "beam down" from time to time, your heart must be breaking  :(

Freyja

Quote from: Just Me on December 19, 2015, 07:49:36 PM
fret not our drama king, the ArtBell-O-holics will carry on the name to all four corners of the internutz, create toys in your likeness, video games, mobile apps to play dark matter sound bites, call c2c and weep over the batshit phone, slap stickers on their car bumpers with Art Bell all over it, tee shirts with the name of their savior, chant the name, art work, collectibles on ebay, name their kids Art, and millions of other money making schemes.

Go now, in peace, and always know this is all about you.

+1 ...you forgot the pizza punch  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 07:33:25 PM
I'm gonna have a cry or two, and do the same.  Night.

+1.  me too... so sad... Art wish you and your Family future happiness!
Thank you for all the nights of entertainment and memories.

Love Art..  Adore Heather..

Just Me

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2015, 07:44:23 PM
It's this kind of corn that stinks the place up and makes it not fun anymore. And I'm into fun. So fuck this. I'm out of here.

Where ya going, to the snoory thread. Bye!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Freyja on December 19, 2015, 07:51:50 PM
RIP Ramona...hope that your soul is on to new glorious adventures. I am sure if you still "beam down" from time to time, your heart must be breaking  :(

You forgot to cue the violin swells at the end of that sentence. I wasn't convinced.  :-\

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 07:50:43 PM
Oh, the Yoko thing. Art may have planted that seed when he referred to a discussion with his wife last week. Art doesn't seem to have read that book, "The Art Of Not Talking." Not talking can save so much trouble.

Ah ah ah! Not when you can change or take back what you've said. His power level is hidden.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 19, 2015, 07:53:22 PM
+1.  me too... so sad... Art wish you and your Family future happiness!
Thank you for all the nights of entertainment and memories.

Love Art..  Adore Heather..

You're forgetting to praise MV...

anunnaki

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 03:47:54 PM
Now that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell

What a Great Idea-Why didn't I think of that ? Oh wait I did and got a lot of ridicule for it. -

Bounty/Reward $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Started by anunnaki « 1 2 3 4 »
   95 / 2,207    Last post December 14, 2015, 03:38:48 PM
by anunnaki

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 07:32:58 PM
Oh I like to play doctor!

Do you still have your doctor kit, the one with the plastic stethoscope and forceps? I wonder if they still make them. That's how I discovered girls! Wait, there's always eBay.

Freyja

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 07:53:49 PM
You forgot to cue the violin swells at the end of that sentence. I wasn't convinced.  :-\

You think I care if you are convinced or not?

Curandero81

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 19, 2015, 01:31:02 PM
Like a bunch of fucking cherries.  "Hey Gunny, when are gonna get some more water?"  "Hey Gunny, I'm down to one magazine, when we gonna get some more ammo?"  Hey, Gunny, when we gonna get some hot chow?"  "Hey Gunny, I got sand in my clit.  Again."
Yea yea yea
YOU and your bitch Casio ....
I am so tired of you and your "dominatrix" persona....
just leave everyone alone and go back to your little...
boot camp with your bitch Casio ...
(have a good OL' time in the "fox hole"..so to speak
"you and your bitch in the hole"

Value Of Pi

Quote from: coaster on December 19, 2015, 07:34:13 PM
Well, if you don't like it, watch this. You're ignored. Goodbye.  See how easy it is?

So from now on, I can respond to you, but you can't respond to me? That doesn't seem fair. Can I apologize for offending you? Can you hear me? Hello?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Freyja on December 19, 2015, 08:00:42 PM
You think I care if you are convinced or not?

Sorry. Just trying to make light in trying times. Laughing is better than crying.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 07:59:50 PM
Do you still have your doctor kit, the one with the plastic stethoscope and forceps? I wonder if they still make them. That's how I discovered girls! Wait, there's always eBay.
Thank gawd for the eBays. :)

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on December 19, 2015, 07:59:04 PM
What a Great Idea-Why didn't I think of that ? Oh wait I did and got a lot of ridicule for it. -

by anunnaki
I owe you an apology. Here i thought you were trolling and now it just turns out you were ahead of your time. So sorry anunnaki.  8)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 08:07:06 PM
So from now on, I can respond to you, but you can't respond to me? That doesn't seem fair. Can I apologize for offending you? Can you hear me? Hello?
He can still see you if somebody replies to your post.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: anunnaki on December 19, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

by anunnaki

Props to you! The force is strong with this one.

zeebo

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
...At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab ...

I don't blame you Art.  Hope you remember though there was a ton of support here for you (and still is), in spite of the stream of negativity from a vocal minority.

If we don't hear from you again, thanks again for all your efforts.  Stay safe and take care, man.

weedeater

Times have changed Art.  I present to you the real soul of BellGab.  It is no longer the world you entertained for so many years, it's a more cynical, voracious bottom feeding troll world demanding victims and spewing sarcasm. 

Kolchak

Having caught up on the thread, I'm confused as to what prompted Art to bail on Bellgab. I didn't see anything particularly nastier after his "I will remain a bellgabber" post than what came before.

In any case, thanks for the memories, Art.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2015, 08:19:06 PM
I don't blame you Art.  Hope you remember though there was a ton of support here for you (and still is), in spite of the stream of negativity from a vocal minority.

If we don't hear from you again, thanks again for all your efforts.  Stay safe and take care, man.

Exactly! Kids will be kids...and a lot of them came here just because of your "retirement" announcement.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: weedeater on December 19, 2015, 08:20:13 PM
Times have changed Art.  I present to you the real soul of BellGab.  It is no longer the world you entertained for so many years, it's a more cynical, voracious bottom feeding troll world demanding victims and spewing sarcasm.

Very succinctly put. That's exactly what it's become.

Quote from: Kolchak on December 19, 2015, 08:20:56 PM
Having caught up on the thread, I'm confused as to what prompted Art to bail on Bellgab. I didn't see anything particularly nastier after his "I will remain a bellgabber" post than what came before.

He bailed from everywhere. Took his FB page down too after saying he was fed up with social media.

Kolchak

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 19, 2015, 08:24:15 PM
He bailed from everywhere. Took his FB page down too after saying he was fed up with social media.

You're right. That was quick. I figured it would stay up for a while to let the reward information sink in.

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 19, 2015, 08:24:15 PM
...He bailed from everywhere. Took his FB page down too after saying he was fed up with social media.

Probably the best move he's made all week.