• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I AIN'T JEWISH AND I DON'T HAVE CANCER.. HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL

Started by Tootsie, November 24, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
Bless your heart, White boy. It's like they say at our church picnics, a weiner in hand is just the start of many more to come, and get your sinful mind out of the gutter, cracker.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

YOU know, screenshots from ellgab, the WORKS!   ;D

Anything is possible. Let's go to the chalkboard...

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 25, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
Anything is possible. Let's go to the chalkboard...

Oh, that would be GREAT!  Maybe even Richard Groyper could help.   ;D

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
Indeed, I understand that, but it's never been discussed on a REAL GabCast.  I would love to hear all the sordid details from your perspective.

...Or maybe you could just start a thread about it if you feel more comfortable with that...

YOU know, screenshots from ellgab, the WORKS!   ;D

It's nothing exciting. The cycle calling everyone mean and saying it's my fault, calling me all sorts of things then wondering why I show up with evidence of her questionable behavior, then becoming all sorts of docile and pouty and threatening to leave the boards and then coming back shortly after with apologies and wanting to be friends with everyone again. Give it a few days or weeks and it starts over. Everyone got tired of it, that's why Bart put her in the nursery.

Then it comes out she's lying about the cancer. Now whether she never had it or is lying about not having it, it's a vile thing to lie about.
In my opinion, this...person is only about attracting positive attention. Screw anyone who calls her out or doesn't react the way she wants. She's a lot like heather in that way.

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 07:03:51 AM
It's nothing exciting. The cycle calling everyone mean and saying it's my fault, calling me all sorts of things then wondering why I show up with evidence of her questionable behavior, then becoming all sorts of docile and pouty and threatening to leave the boards and then coming back shortly after with apologies and wanting to be friends with everyone again. Give it a few days or weeks and it starts over. Everyone got tired of it, that's why Bart put her in the nursery.

Then it comes out she's lying about the cancer. Now whether she never had it or is lying about not having it, it's a vile thing to lie about.
In my opinion, this...person is only about attracting positive attention. Screw anyone who calls her out or doesn't react the way she wants. She's a lot like heather in that way.

you don't know me or my reasons.. and i am not telling you.. I have reasons. you dont know what's true.  don't you have anything going on in your life but to bother and pester me?  move on

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Empty Bucket Syndrome?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 07:03:34 AM
Oh, that would be GREAT!  Maybe even Richard Groyper could help.   ;D

The Nazi?!!!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 25, 2018, 07:12:08 AM
The Nazi?!!!

Yes, YES!!  THAT'S the guy!    ;D

Where is he?  Is he taking a nap?

Tootsie

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

Empty Bucket Syndrome?

she has nothing in her life but to obsess over and bother me.. her and Groyper.. together upsetted me to the point i could no longer stay at ellgab...I told Bart I was leaving.. He then saw how i had trouble with that and put me in "nursery school" for my "Own Good."  and now she and groyper want me off bellgab..  had to express my bad feelings towards Groyper for how he treated me at Ellgab which can be found in his own recent ramblings here.. They have taken to hating me and have made it an obession.. All i want is both of them to leave me alone.. I own no one any explanations or truths or falsehoods under avatars hiding our true names and faces.. thanks for reading this..

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 25, 2018, 07:06:41 AM
you don't know me or my reasons.. and i am not telling you.. I have reasons. you dont know what's true.  don't you have anything going on in your life but to bother and pester me?  move on

Again, I like the scrappy Toots!  😀

Tootsie

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 25, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

No, no, YOU brought me into this last night saying I was to blame again. You were bringing it back into an argument we've already gone through. I was quite successfully ignoring you, leaving you alone, and you pulled at me. I don't give a shit for your reasons anymore. You lied about cancer. I'm fairly sure not even the groypers do that. You either lied about having it, or are lying now about not having it. Either way, it's vile.
You accused me of stalking you and I provided proof that you have been harassing me for responses that I wasn't giving.

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 07:15:58 AM
No, no, YOU brought me into this last night saying I was to blame again. You were bringing it back into an argument we've already gone through. I was quite successfully ignoring you, leaving you alone, and you pulled at me. I don't give a shit for your reasons anymore. You lied about cancer. I'm fairly sure not even the groypers do that. You either lied about having it, or are lying now about not having it. Either way, it's vile.
You accused me of stalking you and I provided proof that you have been harassing me for responses that I wasn't giving.

go away, you are stalking me.. it's obvious.. you don't know anything about me. you don't know what's true or not about me... move on to your own life..

Tootsie

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 25, 2018, 07:16:21 AM
This is becoming my favorite thread! ♥️

all my threads here become popular at least for awhile   ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
Yes, YES!!  THAT'S the guy!    ;D

Where is he?  Is he taking a nap?

I'm afraid so...

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 25, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
I'm afraid so...

Well, every good Troll deserves a little time out for rest and relaxation.   I'm sure he will return soon.

ZaZa has found his way home as well.   ;D

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 25, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
go away, you are stalking me.. it's obvious.. you don't know anything about me. you don't know what's true or not about me... move on to your own life..

Cycle continues!

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Cycle continues!

because you are very sick and obsessed with me.  I have art and music and love in my lfie.. you must have very little to stalk me  . sad

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Cycle continues!

Yes, but think of all the adsense dollars it can potentially earn for Liberace?  The Show Must Go On!!

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 25, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
because you are very sick and obsessed with me.  I have art and music and love in my lfie.. you must have very little to stalk me  . sad

Why do you keep bringing me into it? I was happily ignoring you. You called me. Come on. Still waiting on an answer for that