• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Godwin's Thread

Started by Jackstar, November 06, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

Jackstar

pate

Raise your hand if this is your new favorite thread

pate

I figured I would go and search the Archives for any relevant threads and found a few:

US Navy Swastika

Hitler Finds out that...

and my personal favorite of the bunch:

Hitler wanted to create talking dogs

ItsOver

"You're all Nazis!  Not the crazy like me, who believes everyone should act and be as loony as I am!  Nazis, all of you!  Get with it, join MY cult of craziness!"

P.S. - "You are required to select an avatar as crazy as I am, too!  This would be a good start!  I'll be back, guns a blazing!"

Robert

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rELRYZUN1kM

I became aware of this via one of Irwin Chusid's & Michelle Boule's Incorrect Videos shows at Fez, downstairs from Time Cafe.

Jackstar

It's great to see you around. Thank you for your contribution to this thread--it's clear that you actually, really get it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 06:33:00 PM
[attachment=1,msg1291635]

I do. Every time I *bust* a nut, I think of Eva Braun.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

I heard that on "Jeopardy". "What do people prefer over Coast To Coast these days?"

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 05:52:33 PM
I heard that on "Jeopardy". "What do people prefer over Coast To Coast these days?"
I would love Norry to be on one of those "celebrity" Jeopardy! shows. Though, depending on the categories, he likely could do better than when they have the reporters and DC pundits on it. That was EPIC. For some reason I haven't seen them do it again recently. Watching them was cringe-worthy. Basic issues, even breaking international news fails. Sad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Ground Zero

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
Ground Zero
Yeah. Depending on topic and how Clyde is feeling but, generally, much better. And he doesn't mail it in no matter what, even when I think he is off or abusing callers; that know-it-all. Haha.