• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 23, 2019, 07:02:04 PM
I was just there last week.
Good to see you here, AB.  If you had to choose between Sedona and the Sierra Vista area, where would you roll?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 06:54:02 PM
Ha!  Ironically, Heater lifted "The Blitz" for what now appears to have been a self-serving effort, for Art's short return with MITD.  You probably don't need another Blitz, either.  How about a wall? ;)

Yeah, Art found his mark, Wade was no match for Art's manipulation. I don't have any compassion for her since she not only used people to get where she was but took the extra measure of fucking with the people that helped her because she thought she was on the way up so fuck them.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 07:07:04 PM
Yeah, Art found his mark, Wade was no match for Art's manipulation. I don't have any compassion for her since she not only used people to get where she was but took the extra measure of fucking with the people that helped her because she thought she was on the way up so fuck them.
Yep. HW sucks.

albrecht

There are lots of woo woo and "spiritual communities" around Crestone, Colorado also and cheaper land but getting there is a bit harder.  Apparently some ex-UN billionaire decided that the area should be home to various "spiritual communities" and subsidized their coming there. Not sure if any such support still happens.  But potential grifting opportunities are high.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 07:18:33 PM
Yep. HW sucks.

Granted, if Art would have said to me, 'Roswells, you've got what it takes!" I might have believed him even though I'm even boring myself with this post. I would not have not only ignored the people that helped me I sure as shit would not have fucked with them because now I was about to be a major star (or thought I was going to be).

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 07:39:37 PM
Granted, if Art would have said to me, 'Roswells, you've got what it takes!" I might have believed him even though I'm even boring myself with this post. I would not have not only ignored the people that helped me I sure as shit would not have fucked with them because now I was about to be a major star (or thought I was going to be).
"You could have been a star!" ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 07:48:50 PM
"You could have been a star!" ;)

That could have been me!

See ya suckas!

Jackstar

To be fair, watching this psyop meltdown is what we're all about here. You could be more inclusive, Gaylord.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 08:14:22 PM
To be fair, watching this psyop meltdown is what we're all about here. You could be more inclusive, Gaylord.

Bag of dicks. You know what to do.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2019, 07:21:05 PM
There are lots of woo woo and "spiritual communities" around Crestone, Colorado also and cheaper land but getting there is a bit harder.  Apparently some ex-UN billionaire decided that the area should be home to various "spiritual communities" and subsidized their coming there. Not sure if any such support still happens.  But potential grifting opportunities are high.

While I was in Sedona people seemed pretty down to earth while selling their wares. No one was trying to sell me any woo. It was the tourists that were the woo. Even this 10 year old little tourist kid was telling me about the vortexes and that he felt this energy go through his body, he was cute but I wasn't buying it. There was a guy that was running a rock and stuff to buy store that I was asking about the vortexes, even he said he didn't believe in the vortex energy BUT, I found it interesting that he said he walks his dogs there every day.

Edited to add: I did believe the kid a little, that's another reason why I went to a vortex to see if I could feel some sort of energy.

ItsOver

These are the only vortices I buy into.

http://youtu.be/kOh9Ptz4w28

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 08:25:10 PM

http://youtu.be/kOh9Ptz4w28

I suppose...houses falling on you makes it difficult to meditate though.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 07:06:49 PM
Good to see you here, AB.  If you had to choose between Sedona and the Sierra Vista area, where would you roll?

Sedona is aight but nearby Cottonwood or Cornville or even Prescott much better. Sierra Vista is too close to the border to feel right to me and without Ft Huachuca as an economic base there would be no real reason to be there, imo.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 08:25:10 PM

Joshua P. Warren found a vortex. Not sure if he has brought Robert the Haunted Doll there to see what would happen vis-a-vis the nearby aliens (it is near Groom Lake etc, I seem to recall.) An experimemt with a wishing machine also might be called for....

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 23, 2019, 05:51:33 PM
We’ve got enough problems with Brexit, we don’t need Heather as well :)

I don’t hate her - that would be a waste of precious energy. I think she is an unsavoury person who has taken advantage of a lot of people - possibly including Art, has gone against the wishes of the family, and acted in a pretty terrible way to a lot of people. I do think she would do well to get the hell out of dodge as it can’t be a healthy place for her. I think it would also be a relief for her neighbours as well.

Joshua Tree might be a good place for her, I think her manner and knowledge of woo would go down well there and I am sure there are a number of good grift opps.

I assumed you did not hate her- but I do assume you don't like her. The secret is that I would not want her moving in next door to me, either. I would not want the drama, the headache or want to deal with having to sneak in "after hours" out of fear of a 5 hour conversation.

That said, I did think that if she moved next door to you it would provide you with plenty of new material each week for a Bartcast. It was just a suggestion to help you stay fresh.  ;)

pate

Hamm's is a beer refreshing.

I have not been following this all too closelfly.  Red is in dire straits?  Art (whowelmever his is) is ded.  M-O_O-N, that spells ded?

Anyhow, the BartCast as a show about a host who is ded, but there is theis other wohoa, I a m lost...

Red is ded>?  No talkie?  Ham radio listener or whaa?

Moose Cadre!

Copy.

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2019, 10:37:48 PM
I assumed you did not hate her- but I do assume you don't like her. The secret is that I would not want her moving in next door to me, either. I would not want the drama, the headache or want to deal with having to sneak in "after hours" out of fear of a 5 hour conversation.

That said, I did think that if she moved next door to you it would provide you with plenty of new material each week for a Bartcast. It was just a suggestion to help you stay fresh.  ;)

If she lived next door to me ... fuck the podcast, I would just have live streaming PPV cameras on her place, plus a daily sightings report: minimal outlay+instantdrama = profit!

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 23, 2019, 09:42:29 PM
Sedona is aight but nearby Cottonwood or Cornville or even Prescott much better. Sierra Vista is too close to the border to feel right to me and without Ft Huachuca as an economic base there would be no real reason to be there, imo.

And near Jerome which is a great little town. Been to Sedona often as it was close when living in Vegas. Also the vortexes vary on feminine and masculine energy from what I’ve learned working with the metaphysical community there. The energy will effect everyone differently as our energy is unique. The one closest to the airport is easiest to clime and for me, a very calming soft energy.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 23, 2019, 05:51:33 PM
We’ve got enough problems with Brexit, we don’t need Heather as well :)

"That's just a spring clean from the May queen..." ;)

QuoteI don’t hate her - that would be a waste of precious energy. I think she is an unsavoury person who has taken advantage of a lot of people - possibly including Art, has gone against the wishes of the family, and acted in a pretty terrible way to a lot of people. I do think she would do well to get the hell out of dodge as it can’t be a healthy place for her. I think it would also be a relief for her neighbours as well.

Joshua Tree might be a good place for her, I think her manner and knowledge of woo would go down well there and I am sure there are a number of good grift opps.

Sedona, Az. was also mentioned, though either one is pricey and crowded real estate - not many cuck sheds left in any of these spendy new age enclaves. That said there ought to be a gig selling rocks somewhere that'd work.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 06:26:11 PM
I went to Sedona once, I liked it. Someone gave me a copied hand drawn map of the vortexes so I tried to find one and meditate in it. It was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind moving there if it had more water close by.  A lake couldn't hurt. lol

Then you're after Prescott:

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 23, 2019, 06:27:46 PM
There's a very nice spring fed river through the town, and there's snow [skiing] nearby in the winter.

QuoteIt's not cheap to live there, but there are nearby commuter towns with much lower cost of living.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 07:06:49 PM

SV is a military town, Sedona is new age and money.

SV is rife with illegals crossing through, Sedona employs them to bus tables.

etc... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2019, 07:21:05 PM
Oh HELL yes!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crestone,_Colorado

By 1948 Crestone had declined to its post-war population of 40, mostly retirees and cowboys who worked on the Grant, as the Baca Grant was called. Many of the old cabins were used as vacation homes. By 1971 the Baca Grant came into the ownership of a corporation which subdivided a portion of the Grant, creating the Baca Grande, a subdivision originally platted for about 10,000 lots. At great expense, underground utilities were installed and roads built. However, sales lagged and by 1979 the development was considered a liability by the corporation. Maurice Strong, owner of a controlling interest and his fiancée, Hanne Marstrand, visited the development and "fell in love with it." They were inspired to create a world spiritual center and began granting parcels of land to traditional spiritual organizations.

The population gradually began to increase and by 2006 several hundred homes had been built and a number of small spiritual communities had become established. As the Baca Grande contained no provision for business uses, Crestone became the business center of the community and having enacted a small sales tax was in a position to finance further improvements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Strong

2005 Oil-for-Food scandal

In 2005, during investigations into the U.N.'s Oil-for-Food Programme, evidence procured by federal investigators and the U.N.-authorized inquiry of Paul Volcker showed that in 1997, while working for Annan, Strong had endorsed a check for $988,885, made out to "Mr. M. Strong," issued by a Jordanian bank. It was reported that the check was hand-delivered to Mr. Strong by a South Korean businessman, Tongsun Park, who in 2006 was convicted in New York federal court of conspiring to bribe U.N. officials to rig Oil-for-Food in favor of Saddam Hussein. Mr. Strong was never accused of any wrongdoing.[33] During the inquiry, Strong stepped down from his U.N. post, stating that he would "sideline himself until the cloud was removed."

The affair was said to have arisen from "the tangled nest of personal relationships, public-private partnerships, murky trust funds, unaudited funding conduits, and inter-woven enterprises that the modern U.N. has come to embody" in which Strong had a major role.[11] In reply, Strong stated that "everything I did, I checked it out carefully with the U.S.

While unremarkable in appearance,[45] Strong was said to have "an astonishing network" that connected diverse interest groups.[45] One observer described his "scarcely-concealed delight in explaining his often Machiavellian political manoeuvrings."[45]

In the environmental movement, he was instrumental in promoting government funding and entry into international meetings for environmental non-governmental organizations.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 08:13:14 PM
Who gives a shit, faggot?!
Mr. Originality flounces back in... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 08:20:45 PM
While I was in Sedona people seemed pretty down to earth while selling their wares. No one was trying to sell me any woo.

Did you happen to spend time uptown, or down in:

Cuz they take their pseudo-pueblo shopette very seriously! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 23, 2019, 09:42:29 PM
I dig:

But it's kinda spendy and touristy...you almost have to get over to Patagonia to lose some of the faux vibes.