• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Spy

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
At last lemmings, just when you thought all hope was lost, your noble savior has arrived.

Lemmings? Is that another name for Trumptards?

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

Second person in Roy Moore allegations proven to be a fraud

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html
Modify message

Oh and by the way, Moore was never ever accused of rape.  That is what you might call a fantasy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 11:35:41 AM
Is that another name for Trumptards?

Is this the gayest rhetorical question ever?

Spy

Great Presidential Quotes:

Calvin Coolidge: “I can imagine no greater disservice to the country than to establish a system of censorship that would deny to the people of a free republic like our own their indisputable right to criticize their own public officials.”

Franklin Roosevelt: “So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself â€" nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.”

John F. Kennedy: "Let us resolve to be masters, not the victims, of our history, controlling our own destiny without giving way to blind suspicions and emotions."

Donald Trump: "I did try and fuck her. I moved on her like a bitch. I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html
Modify message

Oh and by the way, Moore was never ever accused of rape.  That is what you might call a fantasy.

Yeah, but it could have happened that way. Some men have raped women.  Roy Moore is a man.  Therefore, he could have raped women.  He just didn't do so.  But should be held accountable as if he did commit rape.
Otherwise, how could we be so outraged?   

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 08, 2017, 12:34:43 PM
Yeah, but it could have happened that way. Some men have raped women.  Roy Moore is a man.  Therefore, he could have raped women.  He just didn't do so.  But should be held accountable as if he did commit rape.
Otherwise, how could we be so outraged?   

Yep, that is how the lemmings in the media want us to think.

Zetaspeak

Modify message

It's important to remember this woman wasn't part of the original 4 which the Washington Post did the story on. Which was referenced, cross-reference. I think the WP story is very credible and legit

Allred comes in after the fact like the media whore she is, and does her best James O'Keefe impression. Of course this will take away from the real victims in the original story.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 08, 2017, 12:48:06 PM
It's important to remember this woman wasn't part of the original 4 which the Washington Post did the story on. Which was referenced, cross-reference. I think the WP story is very credible and legit

Allred comes in after the fact like the media whore she is, and does her best James O'Keefe impression. Of course this will take away from the real victims in the original story.

That is a cogent point but even so, the Post story wanted us to judge Moore by today's standards as 30 year olds don't generally marry teens as much anymore.  One has to judge the story by 1970's standards when it was common in the South for things like that to happen.

With you completely about Allred and yes many people are going to dismiss the Moore allegations now since 2 women have proven to be less than honest.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2017, 12:43:33 PM
Yep, that is how the lemmings in the media want us to think.

Oh, you fucking white males!  >:(

Jackstar

the real victims

1) Weren't these girls whored out by their parents with full knowledge? Is the claim now, that he was dating runaways?

2) Did any of these "victims" get circumcised against their will? Because that would be a real crime, and not this bullshit theater.

... Oh and by the way, Moore was never ever accused of rape.  That is what you might call a fantasy.

I think he got Roy Moore confused with Bill Clinton.

Dr. MD MD

Maybe take a poll about that.  ;D

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

Calvin Coolidge: “I can imagine no greater disservice to the country than to establish a system of censorship that would deny to the people of a free republic like our own their indisputable right to criticize their own public officials.”

Franklin Roosevelt: “So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself â€" nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.”

John F. Kennedy: "Let us resolve to be masters, not the victims, of our history, controlling our own destiny without giving way to blind suspicions and emotions."

Donald Trump: "I did try and fuck her. I moved on her like a bitch. I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Do you have any quotes about the need for an honest and responsible media?

Or the opposite, the benefits of lies and manipulation?  I understand Stalin and the Nazis had some real zingers.

Spy

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 08, 2017, 01:27:11 PM
Do you have any quotes about the need for an honest and responsible media?

Or the opposite, the benefits of lies and manipulation?  I understand Stalin and the Nazis had some real zingers.

What's your idea of honest and responsible media? Sean Hannity, Breitbart, Kellyanne Conway's "alternative facts?" Conspiracy radio? Alt-Right YouTube videos?

Trump's now claiming he never said all those things with Billy Bush on the Access Hollywood tapes. The recordings exist but if Trump says they don't exist then I guess that's good enough for the Trumpanzees.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 03:01:46 PM
What's your idea of honest and responsible media? Sean Hannity, Breitbart, Kellyanne Conway's "alternative facts?" Conspiracy radio? Alt-Right YouTube videos?

Trump's now claiming he never said all those things with Billy Bush on the Access Hollywood tapes. The recordings exist but if Trump says they don't exist then I guess that's good enough for the Trumpanzees.

Oh yeah, buddy! He's literally worse than Hitler.  ;D

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 03:14:36 PM
Oh yeah, buddy! He's literally worse than Hitler.  ;D

Who's worse than Hitler? I don't recall comparing anyone to Hitler.

Kidnostad3

Nothing you say is “important to remember” because as best I can recall you’ve never posted anything that wasn’t liberal pap that always turns out to be lies and/or dead wrong.  Maybe you haven’t been paying attention to the unfolding evidence of extensive Democrat/Never Trump corruption.   Is there anything about this kind of crap that bothers you at all?  If not, expect no one with any sense of justice and fair play to pay attention to you.  You are, ipso facto, not worthy of debate.  That also goes for the other leftist moral relativists who post here.  Any valid points you try to make are undercut by your total lack of circumspection and absolute bias.  You never acknowledge facts that tend to invalidate your argument even when those facts are unimpeachable.

Gd5150

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

I love a good presidential quote. Let’s remember though, the quote from Trump was “before he was in office”, “he was a private citizen”. Remember when you and the other lemmings said that about Franken? Yeah we do to too. And since we know you can read, thanks for confirming that what Trump said was hypothetical, as a criticism on Hollywood & media, and what’s being gotten away with by those in Hollywood & media. Which has now been proven true.

Bill Clinton “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinski”.

Barak Obama “you can keep your doctor. It’s going to lower healthcare costs”

Bill Clinton “Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors."

Hillary Clinton  â€œit was a spontaneous riot caused by a YouTube video”

Ronald Reagan “Today we did what we had to do. They counted on America to be passive. They counted wrong.”

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

That sounds like something Hitler would say.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

You don't have to.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

Is this the gayest rhetorical question ever?

Yeah, I’d say so. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 04:53:59 PM
I know. Has a former president ever been wet oped before?  ???

I have been sworn to secrecy until 2070.  Stay tuned.

Spy

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2017, 04:14:41 PM
I love a good presidential quote. Let’s remember though, the quote from Trump was “before he was in office”, “he was a private citizen”.
Hillary Clinton  â€œit was a spontaneous riot caused by a YouTube video”

Why are you including Hillary Clinton in a list of presidential quotes?

It's a good thing I stop by here from time to time to keep you guys honest.