• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: canadiancommie on June 17, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPa_PJPBrNE

just look what you missed SEWERGABBERS!!!
FAT FALKIE, the center of attention with his alien heads, rockin’ with the ladies...
while leaning on the shopping cart he “found” is no where to be seen...
I am so so disappointed

I bet FAT FALKIE made the “I’m sorry Sir, we are all booked up” list for the Pasadena Sheraton after his recent visit...

ONeill

So our best hope is officially gone. Those words from the early days of the thread are true after all.

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on December 08, 2014, 01:48:04 PM
Flakie provides a good example for the shortcomings of legal euthanasia. I mean, it's great that someone with a terminal illness can choose to die rather than suffer through it, but what about the cases in which everyone else hopes someone will die? What kind of legal relief does Euthanasia provide us?

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on December 08, 2014, 01:48:04 PM
Flakie is an eternal evil. He  will never die naturally, the most we can hope for is tricking Flakie into moving to Texas where they aren't shy about executing retards.

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on December 09, 2014, 05:04:41 PM
There are herpetic carbuncles sprouting from pigs anuses that have more humanity than falkie.

Falkie got on the train on Sunday morning at 10AM and because it hit a guy he got home 14 hours later.

But where did he stay after he checked out at noon on Saturday?

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
I'll just say I'm happy to see Senda got home ok.  Other than that,  I have no words.
perhaps you are...
but, imagine the “love taps” slow Kathy probably received for being “bad” while FAT FALKIE was away ?

and, I bet FAT FALKIE ate slow Kathy’s chocolate bar before he got home !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 18, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
I bet FAT FALKIE made the “I’m sorry Sir, we are all booked up” list for the Pasadena Sheraton after his recent visit...

For the next five years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 18, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
Falkie got on the train on Sunday morning at 10AM and because it hit a guy he got home 14 hours later.

And Senda so sensitively calls it the death train.

Quote from: ONeill on June 18, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
So our best hope is officially gone. Those words from the early days of the thread are true after all.
FAT FALKIE has to realize his only way to actually survive (even though he is a staunch conservative) is in a smaller community located in California...
(one of the few places that have laws protecting FAT FALKIES and even go so far as to supply housing, food and welfare money)

GravitySucks

Union station or what ever it is called in LA.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

And Senda so sensitively calls it the death train.
has anyone thought of the fact the train BRAKES could NOT have functioned as effectively as normal with FAT FALKIE on board ?
maybe FAT FALKIE is to blame ?

Yorkshire pud

As an aside, If at any time you wondered about SV's and my own true feelings, hopefully this will be useful:

MAX

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 18, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
RE: "I FORGOT TO PLUG IN THE POWER CORD."

That's not all he forgot. Like being around in decent society and maybe learning some table manners. F*cking slob. It's obvious that's who he always was. And well aware of it. Just bad.

It begins at roughly 11:40. Looks like he's eating a dead rat. A Chicago gutter rat. The ooze. Good God. Then a clinging survivor gives up and falls at roughly 11:50.

Worse comes at 12:54. The horror. Good God. "Something" else drops off -- with an audible thud some might find "disturbing." What a slob. What an inexcusable slob. It's obvious the guy hasn't spent time around decent, true people. The kind that work. The kind that do things. The kind that have basic civility when this f*ck has nothing, nothing even resembling that.

Never uses a darn napkin. No towelettes. No class. No anything. Damn pig. Uses his hands. Talks while stuffing food in his mouth. Never seems to wash anything down. Shows no manners even if he tries. Terrible. Yet, he's claimed the reason he has "evil haters and trolls" is because they are all jealous of him. Correct. "they" all want to be like that -- and are taking out their frustrations over not being able to reach the level that he is at.

Unbelievable. And remember he's doing this all himself. Correct. No one else to blame anymore...

I am starting to get the impression that you do not really like Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MAX on June 18, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

I am starting to get the impression that you do not really like Senda.

What was the giveaway?  :o

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 09:01:51 PM
Just more bullshit, between this and all the con man and grifters no wonder why people see the Extra-Terrestrial believing Community as a joke. Wish somebody would wipe the retards like this off of the face of the Earth, I wish the reptilians would abduct all these assholes and have them for breakfast

Yeah me too! Where are all those millions of "protector" Reptilians and Greys when you really need them.

Lazy sumobitches.. can't count on them for anything...or.. maybe they are busy monitoring our Nukes? What you say?

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 18, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
Yeah me too! Where are all those millions of "protector" Reptilians and Greys when you really need them.

Lazy sumobitches.. can't count on them for anything...or.. maybe they are busy monitoring our Nukes?
When the aliens see Falkie's videos on youtube, they said that there is no intelligence life on earth and they move on to the next solar system.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
As an aside, If at any time you wondered about SV's and my own true feelings, hopefully this will be useful:

That's a really neat flow chart, there Pud.  It's a little too persnickety for me, I like to use this one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 18, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
That's a really neat flow chart, there Pud.  It's a little too persnickety for me, I like to use this one.

You see!!! Americans keep it simple.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 18, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Your MI6 act. :-X

I've been told I'm MI5, MI6 (In reality it's called CIS), CIA and a member of numerous government spook organisations. And my answer is always the same; If I were I wouldn't be talking to you, and I'd have a far better computer.

Lilith

Well, he said he only had $20 left after the burger, chips, and fries he dropped on the ground, and that was real early, like 2AM Sat morning, and free continental breakfast was at 7AM I think, so he surely missed that, so I don't know how he ate Sat and Sun, let alone find a place to stay on only $20.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 18, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
Oh no! A NEGATIVE comment! People are so mean to George. Haters everywhere! Now, where's the Mayo dammit Kathy!

HA!!  Good thing I'm banned from his channel.  I would be leaving a comment all right.  First thing I would ask is when he will be giving everyone refunds for ALL of their donations for travel, ticket, equiptment etc.  I'm sure I could think of many more comments I would like to leave as well.

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 18, 2018, 03:22:50 AM
https://youtu.be/t60xoNQPbpc

Yeah, well, I saw one of his fans ask him if he was sure the hotel had a refrigerator etc, and I recall Senda replying in a way that must have made his innocent caring fan feel like an idiot.  He should respect the questions his fans ask out of concern for his well being.

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 11:06:26 AM
Well, he said he only had $20 left after the burger, chips, and fries he dropped on the ground, and that was real early, like 2AM Sat morning, and free continental breakfast was at 7AM I think, so he surely missed that, so I don't know how he ate Sat and Sun, let alone find a place to stay on only $20.

When it comes to details, Flakie2013 falls short, way short. I'm still falling off my chair where he describes being approached by somebody and is told he has been abducted previously and Ancient Aliens wanted him to sign a model release for a future show?

Or LMH telling him she liked his Art Bell shirt! For the money she was making signing hundreds of autographs I'd say anything too. lol!

Alien Con Job! What a money making concept, Old P.T. Barnum had it right, "There's a sucker born every minute"

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
HA!!  Good thing I'm banned from his channel.  I would be leaving a comment all right.  First thing I would ask is when he will be giving everyone refunds for ALL of their donations for travel, ticket, equiptment etc.  I'm sure I could think of many more comments I would like to leave as well.

The viewers comment was posted around 9:45am PDT so figure flakie2013 is still sound asleep in his food and flea infested hovel. I expect him to arise in the afternoon so there are still plenty of hours left that loving YT fans can post comments before he deletes them.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
You see!!! Americans keep it simple.  ;)

Your form of "complexity" is little more than an attempt to inveigle with non sequiturs and obfuscation. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
I've been told I'm MI5, MI6 (In reality it's called CIS), CIA and a member of numerous government spook organisations. And my answer is always the same; If I were I wouldn't be talking to you, and I'd have a far better computer.

Plausible denial is still just studied denial. :(

Norm

https://youtu.be/Bu7SEQ8Ow1g

"Hey man, there's some bad acid out there people, so like, uh..oh wow...the colors"

Sorry Flakie2013 but Max Headroom you ain't...

https://youtu.be/nt56RMbpq_0

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
Yeah, well, I saw one of his fans ask him if he was sure the hotel had a refrigerator etc, and I recall Senda replying in a way that must have made his innocent caring fan feel like an idiot.  He should respect the questions his fans ask out of concern for his well being.

$10 says he didn’t get his picture taken with Georgie T and Erich von Daniken. Lines were too long. That’s what, another $90-100 wasted?