• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ziznak

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on June 17, 2016, 07:32:10 AM
Donatella Versace.
yes... mv FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... change that to something ... I dunno can't you go back to the cockshot you used to use?

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 16, 2016, 09:19:03 PM
Listen, dimwit, there are no good choices.
2016 is an easy choice:  Vote for whoever is not under an FBI investigation and who has not taken in millions of dollars from Wall Street banks as their major campaign funding source.

You call me a "dimwit" yet you are incapable of understanding how fucking dumb you must be for helping to prop up corruption.

Maybe in 2020 you'll be justifying a vote for a pedophile or a murderer as being "the better choice"?  I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

ItsOver

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 17, 2016, 08:07:02 AM
2016 is an easy choice:  Vote for whoever is not under an FBI investigation and who has not taken in millions of dollars from Wall Street banks as their major campaign funding source.

You call me a "dimwit" yet you are incapable of understanding how fucking dumb you must be for helping to prop up corruption.

Maybe in 2020 you'll be justifying a vote for a pedophile or a murderer as being "the better choice"?  I certainly wouldn't be surprised.
"Bobo 2020."  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 17, 2016, 01:12:31 AM
Come up with something new. Your schtick is worn out and stupid at this point. Quit with the overkill. Please.

He passed overkill after his second post

TigerLily

This might be out of line here on the Art Bell thread but ...

Happy Birthday, Art.  Wishing Health and Happiness and Many Returns.  Thanks for appearing on the Bellphiles last night.  Loved the stories.  You sounded great!

ge30542

I'm an hour into AB on Bellphilles. Jaz & Mudking are great. I am disappointed in Bell. Not his fault, it's mine. I'm still trying to re-live the "glory days" listening to C2C with Art. Those days are gone, I must accept the fact, and be happy with SIT.
Still listening to bellphilles recording as I speak, and I'm only impressed with the on air skills of Jaz and Mudking, as they extract molars from an old man.

Lt.Uhura

Happy Birthday Art!  Best wishes on your special day!

Rix Gins

Happy Birthday Art!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 17, 2016, 08:07:02 AM

"Whoever" would include Bobo, since he's not under FBI investigation and hasn't taken millions from Wall Street (as far as we know). You're not very choosy, are you? Sorry, you're not so much a dimwit as a simpleton.

You're in that group of mindless Trump supporters that I can't respect in the least. And, believe it or not, there are some Trump supporters I can respect, because I can respect some of what is motivating them, even though I don't agree with their choice.

"Bobo for president! He's no crook."

EDIT:

Belated credit to ItsOver for Bobo's nomination. All Bobo needed was a platform and now he's got one.

Anyone that votes for Hillary after the last eight years is either stupid or a straight up fucking traitor to the US Constitution.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 17, 2016, 03:25:45 PM
Anyone that votes for Hillary after the last eight years is either stupid or a straight up fucking traitor to the US Constitution.

"Anyone" means the same thing as "whoever." Same idea, same thinking deficit, same problem.

Happy Birthday, Art.  Many good wishes for you and your family. :D

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 17, 2016, 03:40:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Art.  Many good wishes for you and your family. :D
Ditto Art.

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 17, 2016, 03:25:45 PM

lol

WOTR

Happy birthday Art.

jazmunda

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 17, 2016, 03:51:34 PM
Clinton Foundation accepted millions from countries that imprison gays:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/17/rights-groups-silent-as-clinton-foundation-takes-millions-from-countries-that-imprison-gays.html?intcmp=hpbt1
... They aren't the threat, it's the Christian bakers who won't bake a couple homosexuals a  wedding cake. Duh!

Zenman

Enjoyed the ride thoroughly, Art.  Happy Birthday.   :D

Quote from: Zenman on June 17, 2016, 07:28:22 PM
Enjoyed the ride thoroughly, Art.  Happy Birthday.   :D

Indeed. Happy birthday.

Hearing Art again was great. Hope Art doesn't retreat 100% into a shell.

Imconfused

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 17, 2016, 01:42:56 AM
What the fuck is that thing in your avatar, man? She's fucking hideous, LOL.

I told him to change it,  but he didn't.  I reported him too,  no luck either.

Imconfused

Quote from: ziznak on June 17, 2016, 07:57:57 AM
yes... mv FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... change that to something ... I dunno can't you go back to the cockshot you used to use?

heh heh

I second that.

Anything but this creature.  It's fucking disturbing.   

Imconfused

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 17, 2016, 07:56:59 PM
Indeed. Happy birthday.

Hearing Art again was great. Hope Art doesn't retreat 100% into a shell.

No,  he's got a new radio show coming.  Haven't you heard?  You just have to wait couple of years.   ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 17, 2016, 01:42:56 AM
What the fuck is that thing in your avatar, man? She's fucking hideous, LOL.
This explains everything.

http://disinfo.com/2014/05/sirius-business-donatella-versace-reptoid-agent/

Imconfused

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2016, 08:17:14 PM
This explains everything.

http://disinfo.com/2014/05/sirius-business-donatella-versace-reptoid-agent/

This creature is not even reptilian,  reptiles are much better looking.  This "thing" is just disgusting and not fit for life.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Imconfused on June 17, 2016, 08:06:20 PM
heh heh

I second that.

Anything but this creature.  It's fucking disturbing.

Yeah, it's disturbing. But, you know, MV is enjoying all the attention. Aren't you, MV?

Imconfused

BTW,  this is exactly the reason for transgender bathrooms.  So the freaks that are neither men or women or animals can go and take a piss in public.

Just saying.

And yes,  keep the separeted.

TigerLily

Quote from: Imconfused on June 17, 2016, 08:25:48 PM
BTW,  this is exactly the reason for transgender bathrooms.  So the freaks that are neither men or women or animals can go and take a piss in public.

Just saying.

And yes,  keep the separeted.

So we need four separate bathrooms.  Men. Women. In Between. Ugly

Donatella before she shed her skin

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 17, 2016, 08:39:32 PM
So we need four separate bathrooms.  Men. Women. In Between. Ugly

Donatella before she shed her skin

I think Men, Women and Androgynous Aliens From Another World should cover it.  ;)

I think it is about time to put the Art Bell thread in the politics forum.  Will anyone second the motion?