• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

dude weed lol

Started by Jackstar, October 12, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Metron2267

Your micro meme answers are dismissive and self-referential.

You have something to declare as to "the problem" - use the English language to describe what YOU think "the problem" is and quit presuming everyone is tuned in to your personal wavelength.

There's no Twitter bandwidth cap here, so out with it and stop intimating in lieu of stating, please!

If your thesis is that we need a national ethanol economy (due to China, OPEC, etc.) then research what ethanol did to Brazil back in the 1980s and how that sugar cane fairy tale came to a not so wondrous wreckage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ethanol_fuel_in_Brazil

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/a-sugar-rush-that-could-fuel-the-economy/article5160989.ece

Simply making claims sans context, data points, or examination of the relevant micro and macro factors is starting to paint you in the light of little more than a opinion tyrant, and frankly we have a national overage of those on the left as it is, we don't need foot-stamping and orders from the right.

We need factual analysis and digestible solutions.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
Your micro meme answers are dismissive and self-referential.

Oh, you mean like your very first post in this thread? You reap what you sow.

Further, it's adorable how you shitted up the first page of replies, and then managed to post the first post at the top of the second page with information that, to a casual observer, might lead them to consider the possibility that you aren't simply a drooling division retard.

Carry on.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 11:38:06 AM
Oh, you mean like your very first post in this thread? You reap what you sow.

YOU were the one that set the meme theme, not I - ergo your crop just came in as you planted it.

QuoteFurther, it's adorable how you shitted up the first page of replies, and then managed to post the first post at the top of the second page with information that, to a casual observer, might lead them to consider the possibility that you aren't simply a drooling division retard.

Devoid of factual rejoinders or even basic subject commentary you return to the utterly trite and obfuscatory formatting flame.

Funny thing is...the data I posted remains relevant, topical, and far past your apparently limited capacities to rebut or reply on point.

QuoteCarry on.

Don't mind if I do...in your preferred cartoonish manner:

Dr. MD MD

Is this thread still about weed?!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
Is this thread still about weed?!

Hemp fuel nominally, until I mentioned the preceding switchgrass non-event...

:-\

Jackstar

Only insofar as it is relevant to exposing political dichotomy. Do you have a cute little icon for that? Asking for a friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
Only insofar as it is relevant to exposing political dichotomy. Do you have a cute little icon for that? Asking for a friend.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Is it impossible for you to share relevant topical data?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/brazils-ethanol-sector-once-thriving-is-being-buffeted-by-forces-both-man-made-natural/2014/01/01/9587b416-56d7-11e3-bdbf-097ab2a3dc2b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.62bf24527e92
By Juan Forero
January 1, 2014
ITUMBIARA, Brazil â€" This should be a golden era here on Brazil’s farming frontier, where some of the world’s biggest corporations have invested billions of dollars in land, equipment and mills to turn sugar cane into ethanol.

The allure for these giants is Brazil itself, where most cars are built to run on the biofuel. An even bigger, largely untapped market awaits in the United States, where environmental standards favor cane-based ethanol over corn ethanol. Then there is China, with its growing, formidable fleet of cars.

To get the fuel to consumers, crews are building an 800-mile system of pipelines and river barges designed to carry billions of liters from here in central Brazil to bustling ports on the Atlantic. That, at least, was the plan.

But oil â€" the fuel that ethanol was supposed to be slowly replacing â€" got in the way.

Cane producers here in Goias state, where plantations can extend 250,000 acres, still churn out ethanol. But the industry is being challenged by forces that could not have been foreseen a half-
decade ago, when this country was being hailed by its president as the Saudi Arabia of ethanol.

The hydraulic-fracturing, or fracking, boom in the American Midwest, which unlocked cheap gas and oil from tight shale formations, has swiftly reduced the need for ethanol in the United States. Brazil, too, made its own discoveries â€" huge oil deposits offshore, four miles deep and under a cap of salt called the pre-salt.

Then, in a policy decision that has had major implications for ethanol here, Brazil’s government slashed taxes on gasoline, making it cheaper than ethanol for motorists.

“The scenario that we had a half-decade ago is not what we have anymore,” said Mauricio Muruci, who analyzes the ethanol industry here. “We are not thinking about ethanol in our future. We are thinking about pre-salt oil and shale gas.”

Asuka Langley

This one time i was with the lads innawoods tripping on shrooms. And we wuz jonesin for sum herb but we wuz fresh outta nuggs. So then Augie started blazing Toxicodendron radicans and i blasted it right... worst trip of my life, straight to the ER! 

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
Is it impossible for you to share relevant topical data?

No; you're just a dick, that's all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 13, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
This one time i was with the lads innawoods tripping on shrooms. And we wuz jonesin for sum herb but we wuz fresh outta nuggs. So then Augie started blazing Toxicodendron radicans and i blasted it right... worst trip of my life, straight to the ER!

What is what a narc would say to sound cool?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
No; you're just a dick, that's all.

I think you believe that your personal judgements trump factual discourse.

But all that does is leave me all the pavement to drive some points home.

TNX

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Not cool bro, Augie fucking died that night man.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
I think you believe that your personal judgements trump factual discourse.

But all that does is leave me all the pavement to drive some points home.

TNX

[attachment=1]

pate

I like the idea of using ditch-weed to brew ethanol.  It is not a food source, although recreational use might lead to increased food demand due to the "munchies" effect.  Bonus would be that more dent-corn is available to make Doritos Locos taco shells for the Taco Bell, this seems to be a more humane and economically valuable path for land use.  Ditch-weed doesn't need the same sort of arable land that you need to produce food, it's a fucking weed, hell we had some growing in the gravel-filled Hesco barriers over in the 'stan until Seargent Major dick from 10th MTN made us cut it all down...

I approve this thread!

Gratuitious Puppy Pictures

Metron2267

I like ALL domestic energy sources because they employ actual Americans, not murderous cartel sand crabs!

But we're going to have to sort how to make what hasn't fully worked out happen.

Jackstar

Quote from: FulfordMeanwhile, both US military intelligence and Canadian intelligence sources have warned that the Khazarians (“lizards”) would use a hidden technology to try to manipulate public opinion using holograms and “voices“.

Here’s what the Canadian source said:

Yes, the lizards do not want to lose ‘the Fed’ and yes, they have the technology to make Jesus or anyone who wants to talk to you in your head, not just that, Jesus or whoever will appear in front of you to give you a personal message.

The only problem with this technology is that the old naturally cultivated ‘real canabis’ has prevented this technology from working, which is why it was outlawed many years ago, and who knows what Monsanto and Bayer are doing with the cannabis plants.”

Remember that the Earth is in “lockdown”, so they (the lizards) can not escape from the planet and no one can come in and “fetch” them.

No country wants to lend money to the US. China holds so much land as a guarantee throughout America, it’s unreal, if only people knew it. Let the game of chess go on.”

We can confirm from a nephew of a cannabis farmer in Canada that, in fact, although Canada has allowed cannabis, they try very hard to ensure that only varieties that make you more stupid are available.

can confirm
source: I am swimming in weed here in Cascadia, and it is still difficult to locate the healthy stuff. Sometimes I have to swing by two or three different vendors. The struggle is real.

Most of you have never even seen what good weed even looks like. Think on that, while distracted by agenda spamming shitheads.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
But we're going to have to sort

You're going to have to choke on your own vomit.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 02:07:12 AM

You're going to have to choke on your own vomit.

Concession of topical DEFEAT accepted. ;)

Gd5150

Already have enough lazy slobs in society. No need to encourage the making of more. Throwing in the towel is just lazy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
agenda spamming shitheads

[attachment=1]

QuoteIn ancient medicine, the herb, Cannabis sativa L., was widely used to cure disturbances and inflammation of the bowel. Research published in the journal Pharmacology and by the United States (US) National Institute of Health has found that cannabis is effective in treating Crohn’s Disease, which is a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).

Quoteancient medicine

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
lazy slobs in society. No need to encourage the making of more

It's weird how you're obviously stupid and can't read, so--how do you even log in?

Metron2267

Someone really throws a hissy when his agendaisn't taken in lockstep... :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Already have enough lazy slobs in society. No need to encourage the making of more. Throwing in the towel is just lazy.

You’re assuming that all weed makes all people lazy. Maybe try smoking a joint first and then get back to us. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 25, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
Someone really throws a hissy when his agendaisn't taken in lockstep... :-\

Yeah but he’s worth it.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
You’re assuming that all weed makes all people lazy. Maybe try smoking a joint first and then get back to us. ;)

point.

There is a difference between indica and sativa.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
Yeah but he’s worth it.  ;)

The volume of data transmitted confirms. The temper tantrums however are silly.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
Maybe try smoking a joint first

Frankly, I consider burning the sacrament to be a waste.

Yet, I will allow it.