• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Thanks for changing the way your bumper came to a screeching halt. Much better transition in my opinion.

K_Dubb

Quote from: sydtron on May 24, 2018, 09:55:55 PM
Heard something about Lasha being fired from her "Volunteer" position with Heather?? Just a rumor for now. Anyone else heard  anything?

Maybe suggested in her last post here, originally posted by Dynamohum:

Sean92008

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 24, 2018, 10:00:40 PM
Just a heads up, don't take the big Windows 10 update. It killed my install and restore points of my laptop. I scrambled and got the newest Ubuntu on here and I'm here and ready to listen.
I guess loving 7 is still not a bad thing...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
Two Bellgabbers met on BG and are married. Only 2 that we know about...who knows how many more?
Paul and Ella?

Sean92008

Dave

Why didn't you interrupt him?

Volume!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 10:01:30 PM
Not really my cup of tea, but I'll give it a shot.  :)

I always enjoyed the Edgar Mitchell and other shows dealing with the Institute for Noetic Sciences. Doug Radin and such.

http://noetic.org/

Aquarius

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 24, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

Yeh, the big Windows 10 update totally screwed up a professional neurofeedback system I have on a dedicated laptop running Win 10, which I really hate. I can't customize it as it is maintained by the software provider, very high-end brain-training system, very safe. They are having to manually clean up and restore over 1,000 laptops from their users with remote tech calls, a mess. They have asked us not to update to version 18-whatever if we haven't already done so... many people lost days of income courtesy the updates screw-up, which set some parameters back to default Win 10 state and obliterated many customized installations and settings. Nice... not. Sheesh.

El Chorro

Quote from: malliard on May 24, 2018, 09:06:13 PM
Have you heard George Noory on breaking the news at Art passed... Dave getting hired at Coast just a clip...  https://soundcloud.com/jim-malliard/noory?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

Very nice. Do you have a link to the rest?

Zenman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 24, 2018, 10:00:40 PM
Just a heads up, don't take the big Windows 10 update. It killed my install and restore points of my laptop. I scrambled and got the newest Ubuntu on here and I'm here and ready to listen.

Good choice, PG. I thank Windows 10 for getting me to finally make the change-over to Linux. (Windows 8 helped immensely too.) Haven't looked back.

Aquarius

And yes, I still am using and loving Win 7 ultimate, just fine for me, thanks!

Bluejay

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2018, 09:18:09 PM
An early effort.  We should all take a moment to contemplate what might have been had we gone with "blaarps".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 24, 2018, 09:59:40 PM
Perhaps no one cares enough to do your research for you?

Or they don't know.

chefist

You would think that if you are a guest on a talk show, you would have at least a good headset and use an internet connection for the call...oh well.

Zenman

Quote from: Aquarius on May 24, 2018, 10:06:57 PM
And yes, I still am using and loving Win 7 ultimate, just fine for me, thanks!

Win 7 was good. Actually, I made the full change-over when my W7 machine finally died.

PrairieGhost

If you're using Windows, 7 is the way to go.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
LOL, I've spoken to them both over the phone. They're quite charming. If you don't want to believe that Yorkie is with Laura is that because you were hoping to scoop her away for yourself?  :P
Laura is????

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on May 24, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
You would think that if you are a guest on a talk show, you would have at least a good headset and use an internet connection for the call...oh well.

I blame it on the host. He seems like a real jerk! ;)

Aquarius

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 10:08:36 PM
Win 7 was good. Actually, I made the full change-over when my W7 machine finally died.

My computer techno-guru Quaker metrosexual genius (all true) swears he will keep me up and running safely even after they stop supporting Win 7... until he can totally understand and crack Win10 and tame it to be less personally invasive of the end user. We'll see, I hope he's right, he has been so far for years... since Win 95! <g>

Bluejay

Quote from: sydtron on May 24, 2018, 09:55:55 PM
Heard something about Lasha being fired from her "Volunteer" position with Heather?? Just a rumor for now. Anyone else heard  anything?
Scenes from the training sessions:

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
I always enjoyed the Edgar Mitchell and other shows dealing with the Institute for Noetic Sciences. Doug Radin and such.

http://noetic.org/

The precog, and such, aspect is good. Remote viewing I'm a bit burnt out on.

Bart Ell

I guess Keith got tired of waiting for phone lines and went with Call in Studio.

Bart in Pahrump, you're on the air....

GravitySucks

Quote from: WinWinS on May 24, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
Just looks like a big wolf to me

BTW Happy Friday EVE everyone

Howdy

DANIEL!

#dear sweet Heather please put a curse on "the dumbest person on BellGab"
#make him to die in fire or to commit suicide
#or to have a heart attack
#everybody hates him here
#Thank you my sweet Heather

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 10:12:24 PM
The precog, and such, aspect is good. Remote viewing I'm a bit burnt out on.

I was thinking more along the lines of trying to find scientific theories to explain phenomenon.

Sean92008

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 10:08:36 PM
Sad side effect of Tiger Direct's fall from grace was the loss of barebone system kits.  Next time around, I, too, will have to settle on 10 for my main laptop.

I've got 8.1 and 10 on various laptops and a 10 Surface Pro and still do not like the interface they attempted.