• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i sleep with a samurai sword in my bed, next to me

Started by gnooryblows, December 30, 2017, 09:47:09 PM

gnooryblows

in case someone tries to break into my house, i can cut his head off (probably he will be a black). i have two guns in my house also, but i don't sleep with them because i'm always afraid of them going off in the night. i have slept with them before, but only on certain occasions when i had reason to believe my enemies were after me (cuz i do have some enemies). anyway the samurai sword is better in a lot of ways anyhow cuz it's so silent.
i dunno why i felt like sharing this. to be honest, i was just thinking about it and thinking about how cool i am for sleeping with a samurai sword next to me and i figured i would tell you all.

Swishypants

I sleep with a loaded M-4 with a strobing tac-light and dual magazine coupler next to mine. Got a retired Combat Dog and can employ the rifle from a dead sleep in under 5 seconds. The dog buys me the time as he sleeps in the room with me. Double Taps baby! PUSH IN!

Also the whole house is guarded and has security systems, but the rifle is "just in case" and habit. ;)

Point shooting! It's real! Ever try to use a red dot when your shaking from adrenaline? Doesn't work very well in close quarters. Learn the "old way." It works good enough to keep breathing.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 09:47:09 PM
in case someone tries to break into my house, i can cut his head off (probably he will be a black). i have two guns in my house also, but i don't sleep with them because i'm always afraid of them going off in the night. i have slept with them before, but only on certain occasions when i had reason to believe my enemies were after me (cuz i do have some enemies). anyway the samurai sword is better in a lot of ways anyhow cuz it's so silent.
i dunno why i felt like sharing this. to be honest, i was just thinking about it and thinking about how cool i am for sleeping with a samurai sword next to me and i figured i would tell you all.

If you are in TX, you can open carry it too!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/30/en-garde-texas-open-carry-sword-law-takes-effect-friday/619064001/&ved=0ahUKEwj3gZKa4MXYAhVhxFQKHY82BegQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw2_QyAEjCD8wvH--j_YxtXK