• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BRUGVU WANTS TO CONVERT YOUR ART BELL RADIO SHOW TAPES FOR FREE

Started by brugvu, November 06, 2017, 01:35:57 AM

brugvu

BRUGVU WANTS TO CONVERT YOUR ART BELL RADIO SHOW TAPES FOR FREE.

Everyone knows that BRUGVU has the WOLD'S LARGEST ART BELL SHOW COLLECTION.

He spends most of his time and money finding, buying, collecting, converting TAPES of OLD ART BELL SHOWS.

BRUGVU SPEAKS IN THE 3rd 4th and 5th person.

search "brugvu" on bellgab and you will see his OLD list of shows. he aint bullsheeping you.

He has VERSA-CORDERS, REEL-TALKS, VCRs, and  regular tape players waiting to convert your shows for you for free!

He will pay for any and all OLD TAPE collections. just send him a list of what's on them.. Dates, guests, topics.. exact dates are best..
but.. he is a genius and can easily figure out what date the show is from just by listening.. especially if "news and weather" from that day are on tape..
ps SPORT SCORES are the easiest verification. just google the teams and scores.

He spends 1000's of hours searching for people who have taped Art's old shows (90's) and finally thought it was time to make his very first POST about it.

He will pay for the shipping both ways. and do all the work for you for free. YOUR own OLD TAPES converted to MP3s. FREE
He likes to keep the originals. if you want them, back let him know.

BRUGVU WILL HELP YOU CONVERT YOUR OLD TAPES AND MAKE YOU YOUR VERY OWN ART BELL SHOW COLLECTION. 

Private message him.
BRUGVU also buys/sells/trades all 80's transforming robot toys. ALL UFO/ALIEN/MARS/PYRAMIDS/TIMETRAVEL/BIGFOOT/ASTEROID/ELE/ARCHAEOLOGY  vcr tapes/books/magazine/toys/ NEW t-shirts or hats. anything ART BELL related. like AFTER DARK magazines.

BRUGVU is a cool guy. he has almost no friends. Lives in his wife's basement with 3 cats. he's a scorpio. born on ALL saint's day.
He studies the non randomness of Extinction Levels Events, Time-Travel, Stargates, and all Geological wonders..
He has found the KT asteroid.  USA's very own STARGATE. and the mathematical ratio of extinction level events.
and has proof that TIME-TRAVEL is real, and that STARGATES really do exist.

Brugvu is an expert in shutting his mouth on EXACT DETAILS. so no need to harass him.  MIB's NSA CIA or FBI or anyone from LANULOUS. unless his name is STEVE. MIB steve.

so send him all your tapes. or else he will spill his guts on everything he has found.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

thanks!!
speaker for BRUGVU
(his mail is HOT)

ksm32

Nobody has TAPES for you to convert. But rather hundreds and hundreds of mp3's. Art did just under 2000 shows, how many do you have? I'm in the high 16's with no repeats. No tapes, just digital.

brugvu

HI.

YES.
I helped YOU ALL get all of your ART BELL's.
WilleDEee uploaded them all, after i had him redo them.
i have all of mine in HOUR segments. WILLEE DEE just spliced em all together.. which is a major mistake..

feel free to send me a list,  IF you DATED them all correctly.
C2c likes to play repeats of repeats, and often give the WRONG date for somewhere in times.

I HAVE THE WORLD'S LARGEST ART BELL COLLECTION IN THE WORLD.
I AM BRUGVU   THE ONE AND ONLY ART BELL HISTORIAN.  :)

I am looking for 1992-2002 shows. LIVE RECORDINGS of mainly OPEN LINES where they did not sell them.
yes if you have 1600 shows then i have many many more.

YOU ARE WRONG.
I have found 5 MAJOR TAPE COLLECTIONS in 10 YEARS or so.

and thanks to me, you get to listen to MOST of them.

i stumbled across some of the earliest shows ever. 91-92  No one has these. hahahahaha
hell i buy and find MANY other radio shows.. LAURA LEE for example.

And remember. COAST 2 COAST loves to edit out 1 hour in every 5 hour replay.
many times i FIND the original hours, or half hours and splice them together.

HAve fun getting em elsewhere.. if you dont have the ART BELL website CD, you will never have an accurate DATED collection.
and 100's of REPLAYS and or wrong dated shows.

I just found THE EVER SO RARE "AFTER-DARK" 1996 WRISTWATCH. BRAND NEW. NEVER USED, in ORIGINAL PACKAGE.
you probably never heard of that.    another ART-I-FACT for my ART BELL MUSEUM.
I doubt MAJOR ED DAMES ever got one from ART.
I have 2 now.

LATER FOOLS.

BRUGVU

i do not have any Art Bell tapes. sorry.

maybe you can help me out with something. at some point within the past three decades, i lost my only copy of Neil Norman - Not Of This Earth album. if i find a copy and send it to you, would you copy it to tape.. then to digital please?
i have found it on YouTube, but i want a copy i can listen to anywhere.  :'(

here is one of the tracks from the album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PjdLJA_Q4

not to be confused with this..

........because i already have that.

Thanks

brugvu

hi.
nice traci lords poster!
i have to find that movie i guess.
aliens and hot blonde? wow...

anyone who wants to send me anything to put on TAPE audio/video or as an mp3... sure.. i'll do it.
i'm stupid when it comes to new computer stuff (past 10 years or more)..
so i havent done video to a computer file..

but AUDIO.. especially VCR tapes or audio tapes/ even cds no problems.

sorry to say i never heard of the movie or soundtrack you first referred too.
born in 1976.. sorry.. :)

I'm selling off my UFO magazine collection, ALL kinds.. mainly 1970-80's some newer. prob 100 or so?
Also LARGE VCR DVD UFO collection WAY over 100.
also i guess i can sell my over 100 ufo books.  i got TITOR's original time travel book! a few linda howe books. Richard Hoaglands..
ALmost all Whitle Strieber's... many HARD COVER or the BIGGER versions..  MANY David Hatchers
some AUTOGRAPHED. obv almost all ART BELL books AUTOGRAPHED. Jim Marrs, LEO SPRINKLE. LINDA HOWE. FRIEDMAN. many
most authors and most of their books. mainly 1990's to 2006.. ALL ART BELL's guests.
100+ of softcover semi crappy/ok condition books. 70s-90s
i have several Stant Friedman autograph booklets copies from lectures,
and almost everything ART BELL ever advertised or sold.

give exact TITLES (or dates) and i will see if i have them
i'd like to make a few bucks on them. i bought LARGE collections last few years...

Marriage only ends in 2 ways. DEATH OR DIVORCE.
my wife wants both.   NOT UFO related.  she's crazier then i am. at least she isnt or hasnt cheated on me. could be worse i guess.

have a good one.
BRUGVU (i use hotmail)

Jojo

Quote from: brugvu on February 28, 2018, 05:50:10 AM
hi.
nice traci lords poster!
i have to find that movie i guess.
aliens and hot blonde? wow...

anyone who wants to send me anything to put on TAPE audio/video or as an mp3... sure.. i'll do it.
i'm stupid when it comes to new computer stuff (past 10 years or more)..
so i havent done video to a computer file..

but AUDIO.. especially VCR tapes or audio tapes/ even cds no problems.

sorry to say i never heard of the movie or soundtrack you first referred too.
born in 1976.. sorry.. :)

I'm selling off my UFO magazine collection, ALL kinds.. mainly 1970-80's some newer. prob 100 or so?
Also LARGE VCR DVD UFO collection WAY over 100.
also i guess i can sell my over 100 ufo books.  i got TITOR's original time travel book! a few linda howe books. Richard Hoaglands..
ALmost all Whitle Strieber's... many HARD COVER or the BIGGER versions..  MANY David Hatchers
some AUTOGRAPHED. obv almost all ART BELL books AUTOGRAPHED. Jim Marrs, LEO SPRINKLE. LINDA HOWE. FRIEDMAN. many
most authors and most of their books. mainly 1990's to 2006.. ALL ART BELL's guests.
100+ of softcover semi crappy/ok condition books. 70s-90s
i have several Stant Friedman autograph booklets copies from lectures,
and almost everything ART BELL ever advertised or sold.

give exact TITLES (or dates) and i will see if i have them
i'd like to make a few bucks on them. i bought LARGE collections last few years...

my wife wants both.   NOT UFO related.  she's crazier then i am. at least she isnt or hasnt cheated on me. could be worse i guess.

have a good one.
BRUGVU (i use hotmail)
Sorry to hear.  Maybe she's secretly dreaming that you'll fight for her, fight for the marriage. 

ksm32

Quote from: brugvu on February 28, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

my wife wants both.

Not much of a choice there, is there.

brugvu

i understand.
i need to edit or delete that post...
major things need major corrections.
like me. i need to change.
i was being a little funny at the end, didnt come out right.

i won't be needed here. thanks for the help.
i got a lot of work to do.