• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: LuLu on January 03, 2019, 11:32:46 PM
And you're qualified to diagnose such a dangerous mental illness? Are you the medical professional or mental health professional in charge of her care? Do you have access to her medical history?
Just because you put your false accusations in question format does not mean you aren't libeling my avatar.

And what a hypocrite.  You yourself just suggested she has a mental health professional!  Wow.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 05:51:53 PM
Wait, so Sandy is a anorexic, she's going to pull a Karen Carpenter on us?

:o
I didn't refer to her as anorexic.  One of these days, you are going to repeatedly defame the wrong person, Metron.  You put words in someone's mouth and then insult them over it. You really have a way of inflaming situations and provoking people.  Numerous people here have suggested I follow their example and put you on Ignore.  I suppose you are an aggressive driver, too.  How is your in-person relating?  Maybe your turn-of-phrase is "Oops, can't go there anymore..."

Factoids:
Every 62 minutes, a person dies from complications of anorexia.

Hospitalizations for childhood eating disorders in children went up by 119 percent around the year 2000.  By far, most are female.  https://www.mirror-mirror.org/eating-disorders-statistics.htm

20% of females suffer from an eating disorder.  https://mercymultiplied.com/eating-disorder/?gclid=Cj0KCQiApbzhBRDKARIsAIvZue_8VQ07HvYOEec_sDk9XSo2gn4PoWb0oTtYDRpvIU-J-EHILRe-UEwaAgk9EALw_wcB

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on January 04, 2019, 06:43:27 AM
She is 29-39lbs lower than her ideal weight, and 2.5-12.5lbs lower than underweight.  I list ranges bec her actual said weight varied depending on sources.  Never said she is anorexic - You and Metron have a way of putting words in people's mouths.  I said being underweight is a sign of anorexia.  Just like swamp grass is a sign of a pending landslide.  But not every swamp grass leads to a landslide because some swamps are on flat land.  Likewise, not every underweight women is anorexic.  Some have cancer.  And to pre-empt your next illogical reply, I did not just say she were to have cancer.

Size 4 models whose bodies are used to design new fashion clothing spend a lot of time in the hospital on IV-drips.  (So, our "ideal" clothing for women is base on bodies.which need hospitalization).  Many models are so starved that they don't have the energy to sit up by 4PM, and have to be filmed in laying down positions.  They have scabs and scars on their knees from daily fainting spells.  International models who don't speak much English know one phrase, "It is my job not to eat". 

Anorexia shrinks brains, kills cardiac systems, and endangers bones.  It kills people, and has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness.  Suicide is 57% higher among anorexics than others.  It causes electrolyte imbalance, heart trouble, seizures, confusion, neuropathy, reflux, organ failure, and stops the production of blood cells.  One type of anorexia kills diabetics differently.  Anorexia sabotages fertility.  https://centerfordiscovery.com/blog/dying-thin-long-term-health-risks-anorexia/

You allowed our acquaintance to become collateral damage in your battle against men at Ellgab.  Not very gallant.

Well, they are gay so...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on January 03, 2019, 10:16:28 PM
I maintain what I said, which is that being underweight is a sign of anorexia.

Can't argue with that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on January 04, 2019, 08:14:35 AM
I didn't refer to her as anorexic.  One of these days, you are going to repeatedly defame the wrong person, Metron.  You put words in someone's mouth and then insult them over it. You really have a way of inflaming situations and provoking people.  Numerous people here have suggested I follow their example and put you on Ignore.  I suppose you are an aggressive driver, too.  How is your in-person relating?  Maybe your turn-of-phrase is "Oops, can't go there anymore..."

Factoids:

Hospitalizations for childhood eating disorders in children went up by 119 percent around the year 2000.  By far, most are female.  https://www.mirror-mirror.org/eating-disorders-statistics.htm

20% of females suffer from an eating disorder.  https://mercymultiplied.com/eating-disorder/?gclid=Cj0KCQiApbzhBRDKARIsAIvZue_8VQ07HvYOEec_sDk9XSo2gn4PoWb0oTtYDRpvIU-J-EHILRe-UEwaAgk9EALw_wcB

A very good friend of mine's wife died of anorexia in her early 40's.  It started in her teens when she was a highly ranked competitive gymnast and water skier. Not a good way to go.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 03, 2019, 10:16:28 PM
I maintain what I said, which is that being underweight is a sign of anorexia.

Oh I see...never mind reality:

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/anorexia-nervosa/mental-health-anorexia-nervosa#1

...anorexia, is a potentially life-threatening eating disorder that is characterized by self-starvation and excessive weight loss. The disorder is diagnosed when a person weighs at least 15% less than his or her normal/ideal body weight.

The symptoms of anorexia often include the following:

Rapid weight loss over several weeks or months
Continuing to diet/limited eating even when thin or when weight is very low
Having an unusual interest in food, calories, nutrition, or cooking
Intense fear of gaining weight
Strange eating habits or routines, such as eating in secret
Feeling fat, even if underweight
Inability to realistically assess one's own body weight
Striving for perfection and being very self-critical
Undue influence of body weight or shape on self-esteem
Depression, anxiety, or irritability
Infrequent or irregular, or even missed menstrual periods in females
Laxative, diuretic, or diet pill use
Frequent illness
Wearing loose clothing to hide weight loss
Compulsive exercising
Feeling worthless or hopeless
Social withdrawal
Physical symptoms that develop over time, including: low tolerance of cold weather, brittle hair and nails, dry or yellowing skin, anemia, constipation, swollen joints, tooth decay, and a new growth of thin hair over the body

So how many of these symptoms does Sandy have?

:o :o :o

ItsOver

Jorch sucks so bad, even his suckage thread has turned into an anorexia forum.  ;D  Quick, someone order a dozen eggs and Doc Wallet!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 04, 2019, 06:43:27 AM
She is 29-39lbs lower than her ideal weight, and 2.5-12.5lbs lower than underweight.  I list ranges bec her actual said weight varied depending on sources.  Never said she is anorexic - You and Metron have a way of putting words in people's mouths.  I said being underweight is a sign of anorexia.  Just like swamp grass is a sign of a pending landslide.  But not every swamp grass leads to a landslide because some swamps are on flat land.  Likewise, not every underweight women is anorexic.  Some have cancer.  And to pre-empt your next illogical reply, I did not just say she were to have cancer.

Are you done indemnifying yourself eight ways from Sunday from your initial allusion?

If you didn't want folks to react to the anorexic speculation why did you tender it in the first place?

Someone needs to have her copy of People magazine impounded.

QuoteYou allowed our acquaintance to become collateral damage in your battle against men at Ellgab.  Not very gallant.

His what?!?!?!???

Hey Doc, you waging war on the "men at Ellgab"? :o :o

Whoa...

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 04, 2019, 07:18:54 AM
Just because you put your false accusations in question format does not mean you aren't libeling my avatar.

Do you even know what "libel" is and what the legal prospects of it are?

Here's a hint - one can not libel an "avatar".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/libel

QuoteAnd what a hypocrite.  You yourself just suggested she has a mental health professional!  Wow.

I've seen you come up for air numerous times spoiling for a fight - here's one more. :-\

Metron2267

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 04, 2019, 10:34:38 AM
A very good friend of mine's wife died of anorexia in her early 40's.  It started in her teens when she was a highly ranked competitive gymnast and water skier. Not a good way to go.

Massive suckup-age noted.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2019, 11:12:59 AM
Jorch sucks so bad, even his suckage thread has turned into an anorexia forum.  ;D  Quick, someone order a dozen eggs and Doc Wallet!

Dr. MD MD

Factoids:

No, you’ve added new facts to the discussion now and my comments were based on your original post. I suppose if she really is that much below being underweight (which I somehow doubt) then perhaps she is anorexic, which I’m very familiar with, BTW.

Dr. MD MD

Factoids:

BTW, zero shits given if you put me on ignore. I have lots of people on ignore too. I had you on ignore for quite awhile but I guess I find your stupidity entertaining or something. I dunno.  :D

Metron2267

https://healthyceleb.com/sandra-bullock-height-weight-body-statistics/34539

Sandra Bullock is currently 54 according to her birthdate July 26, 1964

Build
Slim

Height
5 ft 7.5 in

Weight
119 pounds

:P
https://www.fashionlady.in/sandra-bullock-latest-news/120038

Workout Plan
Sandra Bullock follows a very strict routine to stay fit and in shape, and swears by the BODY BY SIMONE regimen, which is a technique to train the body to stay in good health and shape. This is a technique invented by Simone De La Rue, an Australian Fitness Expert, and together the duo works out five days a week. Sandra also follows the ancient Chinese acupuncture technique to lose weight. Finally, her ageless body is credited to the fact that she does weight training, yoga and pilates too.

Diet Plan
Her diet plan is not known to many, however, media sources say she consumes a diet low in carbs.

LuLu

The 'ol "strongly imply something without outwardly saying it, so you can claim you never said it and words are being put in your mouth" backpedal. Classic.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2019, 11:12:59 AM

His show has intellectual anorexia. It's starving for food for thought.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 04, 2019, 10:34:38 AM

A serious post needs a serious post. This is a major and widespread problem for women who are older than 30, which goes against "common knowledge" and conventional wisdom. There are many reasons for this. Unrealistic guides may be one of them.

For instance, I don't buy the height and weight charts, with their questionable guidelines. They are quite unrealistic. They don't account for certain factors that affect healthy weights. They also list relatively heavy weights for shorter people while they list relatively light weights for taller people.

They list men and women in the same weight spans much of the time. They don't differentiate athletic, muscular builds, which cause individuals to have heavier weights. Muscle weighs more than flab. Some bodybuilders would be labelled as obese on these charts.

I read that a 5'0 woman should weigh a hundred pounds. Add five pounds for each inch over 5'0. Add five to fifteen pounds for large frames, and subtract five to fifteen pounds for small frames. Add fifteen pounds for men.

Make some adjustments for age and athleticism. That's it. It seems like the insurance charts needlessly complicate things, and I don't buy their classifications. They seem quite unrealistic in several different ways.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: 14 on January 03, 2019, 05:27:36 PM
Oops!

And one would think a medical doctor would not refer to signs of anorexia as ridiculous!

I hope that's sarcasm. If he's a physician, I'm an astronaut who works for the CIA in my spare time.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 04, 2019, 06:24:06 PM
I hope that's sarcasm. If he's a physician, I'm an astronaut who works for the CIA in my spare time.

No, no, no...you are not Gravity Sucks!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 04, 2019, 06:24:06 PM

When will you start making your case for Romney? ???

Jojo

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 04, 2019, 06:20:46 PM
A serious post needs a serious post. This is a major and widespread problem for women who are older than 30, which goes against "common knowledge" and conventional wisdom. There are many reasons for this. Unrealistic guides may be one of them.

For instance, I don't buy the height and weight charts, with their questionable guidelines. They are quite unrealistic. They don't account for certain factors that affect healthy weights. They also list relatively heavy weights for shorter people while they list relatively light weights for taller people.

They list men and women in the same weight spans much of the time. They don't differentiate athletic, muscular builds, which cause individuals to have heavier weights. Muscle weighs more than flab. Some bodybuilders would be labelled as obese on these charts.

I read that a 5'0 woman should weigh a hundred pounds. Add five pounds for each inch over 5'0. Add five to fifteen pounds for large frames, and subtract five to fifteen pounds for small frames. Add fifteen pounds for men.

Make some adjustments for age and athleticism. That's it. It seems like the insurance charts needlessly complicate things, and I don't buy their classifications. They seem quite unrealistic in several different ways.
Thank you for the information as well as your humorous posts, Nucky.  Yes, I choose  charts carefully.  I use ones that are women only, and they have three healthy categories for body frame type, and each frame type lists a weight range, not just one weight.  And the ranges I like go higher than the ones you saw.  But you are right; there is so much variance in chart content that one can refer to numerable inconsistent charts to argue almost any angle.

Another disappointment is that it is hard to find a chart which factors age, and from what I've seen, impossible to find a chart which factors a curvaceous figure in ways I consider reliable.  But having ranges of weight kind of makes up for that.

Jojo

Quote from: LuLu on January 04, 2019, 05:38:34 PM
The 'ol "strongly imply something without outwardly saying it, so you can claim you never said it and words are being put in your mouth" backpedal. Classic.
I did not imply she were anorexic.  As I said below, not all swamp grass predicts a landslide, just as not all underweight indicates anorexia.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 04, 2019, 11:27:57 AM
Massive suckup-age noted.

Dramatron2267, it is irreverent to use an obit to just demonstrate jaded cynicism. 

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 04, 2019, 10:19:29 AM
Well, they are gay so...
Ha ha.  Well now that I think about it, I have known a few very gallant ones believe it or not.  Usually, they were older.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2019, 04:32:55 PM

I honestly don't know which of you ought to be beaten by--or preferably with--the other.

Jackstar

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #88938 on: Today at 02:32:55 PM »
Anorexia (from Ancient Greek ανορεξία: 'ἀν-' "without" + 'όρεξις', spelled 'órexis' meaning "appetite") is the decreased sensation of appetite. While the term in non-scientific publications is often used interchangeably with anorexia nervosa, many possible causes exist for a decreased appetite, some of which may be harmless, while others indicate a serious clinical condition or pose a significant risk.

I honestly don't know which of you ought to be beaten by--or preferably with--the other.

Oooo, ! !  Plagiarism!  Lol  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2019, 04:27:15 PM
BTW, zero shits given if you put me on ignore. I have lots of people on ignore too. I had you on ignore for quite awhile but I guess I find your stupidity entertaining or something. I dunno.  :D
But my comment was directed at Dramatron2265.