• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Dr. MD MD

They were having live shooter drills the day of the shooting. The FBI LOVES this one. It's kinda their calling card now.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyZh2Wm5CQA

albrecht

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 15, 2018, 02:09:32 PM
LOL  the fake news is going to run with this.
So I don't know the chans but is the idea essentially 4-chan made-up his membership in this FLA group as a prank- and the news and Morris's cashcow is running with it?

Because my local AM guys just mentioned it and now discussing "if you are a member of some group should you be able to buy an AR-15?" And other questions like "since when it is illegal to post pictures of guns? If you do should you be banned from buying?" etc etc

Dr. MD MD

CNN and other MSM manipulators need to be shut down now BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
I shut them down years ago.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvaZBp6C_c

These erroneous reports of multiple shooters come out initially because eyewitnesses frequently give such varied descriptions of the shooter/weapon(s).  Also happens on those occasions where the shooter uses two (or more) different calibers of weapons. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
These erroneous reports of multiple shooters come out initially because eyewitnesses frequently give such varied descriptions of the shooter/weapon(s).  Also happens on those occasions where the shooter uses two (or more) different calibers of weapons.

Fuck off, you shill! Kids died! You're cool with this?!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

Just stating facts. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
Just stating facts.

What facts?! Did you even watch the vid?! She was walking with the suspect and talking to him while shots were going off in another part of the building.

Why don't you and your wife move to England. You can take pud's spot their and enjoy fish and chip dinners every night while your own citizens are being murdered by their own government. No big deal, right? ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Leave the censorship to the left. It’s good to be reminded of how close minded and ignorant the left is. Keeps us vigilant.

Dr. MD MD

Yet more witnesses that report multiple shooters but, as Uncle Duke pointed out, we know we can't trust our own senses so just trust the governement and their appointed mouthpieces, the MSM. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPX8TerWGmE

Dr. MD MD

And if you report the facts on anything you may get raped. So just stay in your cages and don't rock the boat! >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbeIE-BNt4M

Dr. MD MD

Why would any sane person report anything to the FBI anymore?! So they can use that info to plan their own crimes?

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

I don't know about this 'eye witness' she sounds stoned.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 15, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Big surprise all the military types here are already trying to discredit eyewitnesses. ::)

Weren't you just willing to go on a "crusade" against this shit a couple posts ago?! ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
And if you report the facts on anything you may get raped. So just stay in your cages and don't rock the boat! >:(

I thought it was more blatantly an Ann Coulter who was being portrayed because she was more of a pundit/commentator/author and not as much as a reporter and she has had a national profile longer, but maybe they were going for both.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

Ease up,  Doc.  I don't think any of us are 'cool' with  kids getting smoked.  This kind of shit can is visceral to many of us.  Uncle Duke is only reporting what many of us in 'the field' know  to be true.  6 wits can equal 6 narratives of what 'exactly' happened.  *shrug*  Take it as you will.

Asuka Langley

This is her twitter account it goes back to 2013 so she is a real person unlike some of the crisis actors they bring in. https://twitter.com/babymiednik

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 15, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
Ease up,  Doc.  I don't think any of us are 'cool' with  kids getting smoked.  This kind of shit can is visceral to many of us.  Uncle Duke is only reporting what many of us in 'the field' know  to be true.  6 wits can equal 6 narratives of what 'exactly' happened.  *shrug*  Take it as you will.

Then it's time to stand up against it, tough guy. This isn't Rashomon! Aren't you tired of watching your fellow citizens get fucked in the ass or do you enjoy it?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Lemmings be lemming. These people are so brainwashed and incapable of open minded thought their small minds lack the mental capacity to handle information coming from anyone other than “accepted” MSMedia sources or “approved” academia. Which leads one to ponder how they ever found Bellgab. Art Bells show and Coast to Coasts entire existence is based on openindedness, the willingness to examine information and theories outside the status quo.

Because one is willing to listen to information that is outside the box does not mean they automatically agree with the presented conclusions. This is where the fundamental difference between leftwing lemmings and the rest of us lies. People on the left are incapable of examining information and drawing their own conclusions. They’re only capable of absorbing conclusions that are spoon fed to them. Even when there is a video account from an eyewitness they immediately close their minds because the information is not coming from an approved source. We saw this exact same type of close mindedness when there were eye witness accounts presented from the Las Vegas shoooting that stated there were multiple shooters.

If you notice, they never argue with each other. That would require having independent thoughts and conclusions. They dont. They rarely if ever present an argument from their own thoughts. Just cut and paste spoonfed conclusions or links to their spoonfed conclusions. A meme they were spoonfed at some leftwing website. Bellgab isn’t the only place this behavior occurs. It’s become laughably predictable.

Uncle Duke

That, and she smirked, then laughed on camera.  Maybe she's just playing a role, like Jones admitted he does on camera.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
Then it's time to stand up against it, tough guy. This isn't Rashomon! Aren't you tired of watching your fellow citizens get fucked in the ass or do you enjoy it?

tough guy?  Okay.  I'll let you tell it. 

Dr. MD MD

Do my bidding, shitheads!

You don't have the intelligence to be a mover/shaker like me.

So, just stay in your cages and don't rock the fucking boat or we'll come rock your world.

Got it?! >:(

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
That, and she smirked, then laughed on camera.  Maybe she's just playing a role, like Jones admitted he does on camera.
People often react emotionally weirdly after crisis situations, after accidents, after a death, etc though. Some cry, some laugh, some turn inward, some walk away, some want to be around people, some panic, etc.

I'm trying to figure out the posts above on the 4-chan? Are they purporting that the reports that the alleged (and apparently confessed) freak shooter was not a member of the some FLA white militia group and it was a chan prank to spread that "news?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 15, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
tough guy?  Okay.  I'll let you tell it.

Whatever. Thanks for your participation. Please pick up your medal on the way out. ::)