• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 29, 2017, 02:04:05 PM
I'm surprised George didn't scold the guest for talking about cat-man having sex with the neighbourhood moggies
WHAT??

Jojo

Quote from: Theadora on December 29, 2017, 12:21:24 PM
George Noory has yet to say that Richard C Hoagland is no longer his science fiction advisor.
I think they came to logger heads last year.  They are similar.  What we can't stand in ourselves is what we hate in others.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 01:08:00 AM
I think they came to logger heads last year.  They are similar.  What we can't stand in ourselves is what we hate in others.

It was back in 2015.

This is the first show that George Noory called Robert Zimmerman his new science advisor.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/07/13

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 30, 2017, 01:15:15 AM
It was back in 2015.

This is the first show that George Noory called Robert Zimmerman his new science advisor.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/07/13
Gravity sucks and time flies!  Seems like just last week George said he had a third eye on his backside!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:25:19 AM
Gravity sucks and time flies!  Seems like just last week George said he had a third eye on his backside!

He was talking about his asshole.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:25:19 AM
It's between his two back legs.

Morgus

Noory's batch of bible thumper callers apparently were calling a lot last night with Jimmy Church hosting.
They were all pushing that any UFOs or ETs would be demons in disguise trying to deceive humans...

ItsOver

Rest easy, Canada.  The suckage will continue.

"C2C is excited to announce our new affiliates in several Canadian cities: CIRH in Vancouver (starting 12/25), CFRB in Toronto (starting 1/1/18), and CFKR in Kelowna (starting 1/15/18). We are looking to replace several other markets in Canada, where there has been a switch-up. Stay tuned for further announcements."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/new-canadian-affiliates/

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2017, 07:14:47 PM
Rest easy, Canada.  The suckage will continue.

"C2C is excited to announce our new affiliates in several Canadian cities: CIRH in Vancouver (starting 12/25), CFRB in Toronto (starting 1/1/18), and CFKR in Kelowna (starting 1/15/18). We are looking to replace several other markets in Canada, where there has been a switch-up. Stay tuned for further announcements."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/new-canadian-affiliates/
As mild-mannered Canadian Richard Syrett might say "oh dear."

Also, Connie Willis’ constant, repetitive, forced laugh. Connie, if you read this, stop doing it (heh heh heh)...  it doesn’t add energy or levity (heh hehe heh)....  and it doesn’t make you more likeable (heh heh heh).

ItsOver

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on January 01, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
Also, Connie Willis’ constant, repetitive, forced laugh. Connie, if you read this, stop doing it (heh heh heh)...  it doesn’t add energy or levity (heh hehe heh)....  and it doesn’t make you more likeable (heh heh heh).
She almost makes me miss Jorch.  Maybe that's why she's there.

Morgus

Last night Connie did a little tribute to Jim Nabors  (Gomer Pyle) and also recalled watching Hee Haw on Tv a lot when she was a kid.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
Last night Connie did a little tribute to Jim Nabors  (Gomer Pyle) and also recalled watching Hee Haw on Tv a lot when she was a kid.
Ha!  "Hee Haw," who would have guessed?  ::)  ;D  I listened long enough to hear her say she was playing bumpers from folks who had passed in 2017.  The last one I caught was David Cassidy doing "I think I love you."  I didn't stay long.  ;)

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on January 01, 2018, 05:31:55 PM
Ha!  "Hee Haw," who would have guessed?  ::)  ;D  I listened long enough to hear her say she was playing bumpers from folks who had passed in 2017.  The last one I caught was David Cassidy doing "I think I love you."  I didn't stay long.  ;)

Playing bumpers from dead people is just morbid.  I did not listen and I am alive and well saying this.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dateline on January 01, 2018, 08:53:18 PM
Playing bumpers from dead people is just morbid.  I did not listen and I am alive and well saying this.

That's what you think! The CIA used the flashy-thing on us. Officially, we are all dead!

Dateline

Norry's 2018 New Year's Resolution:  To stop using rat pelts for toupees and instead be an animal advocate.  Use only finely ground steel wool dyed coal black for toupees. 

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on January 01, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
==================================
'Allo!
With you yet temporarily am i.
couldn't let this pass by without an refutation.
Like i Mz.Willis' general persona on the show.
Think i that she adds an note of upbeat enthusiasm to many depressing subjects here on c2c.
She's one of my faves.
Stop dissing her or you will feel the partial wrath of Beelzebubbelah.
"B_B"
PS:My health issues preclude whole wrath.
PPS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

NoMoreNoory

Jorch's dumb-ass prediction show - as bastardized from the original - tonight. Psychic on with Gigglin' Connie Willis last night.  Justified why his predictions for 2017 didn't happen. That's irrelevant because time is only a concept, and because past present and future are always now, the predictions are still valid, it's just the artificial time constraint that's wrong. Brilliant!

Jojo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on January 01, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
'Allo!
Think i that she adds an note of upbeat enthusiasm to many depressing subjects here on c2c.
She's one of my faves.
"B_B"
"][ 7VF ]["
She is very pretty.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on January 01, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
'Allo!
She's one of my faves.
"B_B"
"][ 7VF ]["

I keep asking her how many bitcoins she needs to keep me in the lifestyle that I would like to get accustomed to. She has yet to return my emails.

GravitySucks

GNS

stanchions is not pronounced the same as stations.

gnooryblows

hello fellow humans. i've decided to listen to coast to coast AM tonight. figured i would come in this thread and talk to you all. can we be friends?

gnooryblows

last time i listened to coast to coast george was talking about the JFK assassination and his guest said "nigger" on air and everyone just acted like nothing happened at all and moved on with the show lmfao. this was like.......maybe a year ago or something? i dunno. i posted about it in this thread when it happened.

gnooryblows

damn i thought this thread was going to be like a listening party. everyone talking about the radio show. come on guys. what are you doing? wake up?

Juan Cena

Dave’s brain melted five minutes into this guest.