George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: brig on March 14, 2019, 01:17:07 AM
At least George lets the guest talk.
Well he has to read his email sometime, lol.

Jojo

Lilith

Quote from: 14 on March 14, 2019, 08:37:52 AM
https://www.gaia.com/video/anomalous-structures-mars-george-haas?fullplayer=preview

Here is a preview of George filling out a suit & having a friendly conversation about Mars.

That was nice, but I'm not going to susscribe.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on March 14, 2019, 08:56:18 AM
That was nice, but I'm not going to susscribe.

It would seem your obsession with idiots named George has its limits.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on March 14, 2019, 01:17:07 AM
At least George lets the guest talk.
Jorch always likes to catch up on his sleep.  Ask this lady.

Rain

Quote from: ItsOver on March 14, 2019, 12:13:47 PM
Jorch always likes to catch up on his sleep.  Ask this lady.

You think any of these people hook up?

Quote from: 14 on March 14, 2019, 08:37:52 AM
https://www.gaia.com/video/anomalous-structures-mars-george-haas?fullplayer=preview

Here is a preview of George filling out a suit & having a friendly conversation about Mars.

George is looking a little long in the tooth for that jet black hair dye/rug he is sporting. Poor guy, can’t Gaia or whatever it is please get him a decent stylist.

Lilith

I think the caller is making a good point.  AI would not be able to observe that a car just blew a tire in the next lane over, would it?

Lilith

I really enjoyed listening to that topic George.  Too bad it wasn't longer.  I'm not sure I'm in the mood for Rosemary...

but I'll try, at least for a bit.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on March 15, 2019, 12:58:59 AM
I really enjoyed listening to that topic George.  Too bad it wasn't longer.  I'm not sure I'm in the mood for Rosemary...

but I'll try, at least for a bit.
Ugh, Rosemary E. G.   :P  Another one of Jorch's "safe" regulars Jorch can use to catch up on his sleep.  I'm surprised she wasn't first up, in Jorch's "shplit" show format.  I can't imagine why anyone would stay up for a Snorgefest with Rosemary.  ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on March 15, 2019, 12:19:45 PM
Ugh, Rosemary E. G.   :P  Another one of Jorch's "safe" regulars Jorch can use to catch up on his sleep.  I'm surprised she wasn't first up, in Jorch's "shplit" show format.  I can't imagine why anyone would stay up for a Snorgefest with Rosemary.  ;)

I will listen to his interview from last night with Soucie over the weekend.  Hopefully George knows more about airliners than he does WWII.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 15, 2019, 12:30:53 PM
I will listen to his interview from last night with Soucie over the weekend.  Hopefully George knows more about airliners than he does WWII.
Heh, heh, heh.  Several nights ago, I heard Snorge mention he flies Southwest a lot.  He no doubt believes it qualifies him as an expert on all things concerning airliners. I wonder if Snorge has to book two seats for Tommee.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 15, 2019, 12:48:43 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  Several nights ago, I heard Snorge mention he flies Southwest a lot.  He no doubt believes it qualifies him as an expert on all things concerning airliners. I wonder if Snorge has to book two seats for Tommee.  ;D
It's still only 2 seats total for both of them if George takes a lap seat.  Every penny counts!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on March 15, 2019, 12:48:43 PM

Twenty years or so ago, I flew on an American flight from Dallas to Dayton on a RJ seated next to a guy who was at least 400 lbs.  I had the window seat, he had the aisle.  He was so big neither of us could lower our tray tables. Think "Fat Albert" big.  I kept trying to get the stew's attention, but she ignored me, then finally shook her head "no" when we made eye contact.  And yes, he ordered a diet Coke.

I exchanged correspondence with American over the incident.  I was told they do not want to embarrass their "plus size" (also used the term "robust") customers as they had passengers right just like everyone else.  Long story short, I got no apology but did get a $300 travel voucher that expired before I could use it.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 15, 2019, 01:37:29 PM
Twenty years or so ago, I flew on an American flight from Dallas to Dayton on a RJ seated next to a guy who was at least 400 lbs.  I had the window seat, he had the aisle.  He was so big neither of us could lower our tray tables. Think "Fat Albert" big.  I kept trying to get the stew's attention, but she ignored me, then finally shook her head "no" when we made eye contact.  And yes, he ordered a diet Coke.

I exchanged correspondence with American over the incident.  I was told they do not want to embarrass their "plus size" (also used the term "robust") customers as they had passengers right just like everyone else.  Long story short, I got no apology but did get a $300 travel voucher that expired before I could use it.
They need to make a couple huge disabled seats on each craft, if for wheelchairs than no other reason.  Which can fold up into a stretcher bed seat for the bedridden.  We are an aging population.

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on March 15, 2019, 08:04:35 PM
They need to make a couple huge disabled seats on each craft, if for wheelchairs than no other reason.  Which can fold up into a stretcher bed seat for the bedridden, like those bedded shoppers you sometimes see in grocerystores.  And add EMTs. We are an aging population.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 15, 2019, 01:37:29 PM

Airlines solution to everything is to just send a travel voucher.

I had a flight canceled. The airlines policy was to give $400 to each person. My wife and I rebooked on a different airline. I never received a check, so I kept callling and sending emails. They seemed to not even bother to read or listen to what I had to say. I kept getting $100 vouchers. To the point We were able to book airline tickets to Vegas for nothing. Eventuallly they finally sent us a check, with yet another $100 voucher for being late.

I hate flying. Delays, cancellations, crying kids, parents who let their kids kick seats and run. People who want to take their shoes off, people that need to get up 4 times every hours to piss, stinky food eaters, etc etc.

Jojo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 15, 2019, 11:05:04 PM
Airlines solution to everything is to just send a travel voucher.

I had a flight canceled. The airlines policy was to give $400 to each person. My wife and I rebooked on a different airline. I never received a check, so I kept callling and sending emails. They seemed to not even bother to read or listen to what I had to say. I kept getting $100 vouchers. To the point We were able to book airline tickets to Vegas for nothing. Eventuallly they finally sent us a check, with yet another $100 voucher for being late.

I hate flying. Delays, cancellations, crying kids, parents who let their kids kick seats and run. People who want to take their shoes off, people that need to get up 4 times every hours to piss, stinky food eaters, etc etc.
I don't like to fly either.  Really don't want anything to do with companies that charge a lot, yet don't give me 20 square feet of space.  A fire department workplace safety standard has been 15 square feet, but you don't even get that in a plane.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 15, 2019, 11:05:04 PM

....I hate flying. Delays, cancellations, crying kids, parents who let their kids kick seats and run. People who want to take their shoes off, people that need to get up 4 times every hours to piss, stinky food eaters, etc etc.
This.  Plus, the "pleasure" of dealing with the TSA nazis, no food, packed flights... forget it.  I now drive distances I would have flown in the past.  I remember when flying was a pleasure, instead of worse than having dental work.  One time, several years back, the freaking TSA clowns confiscated some peanut butter I was carrying on.  Ridiculous.  I hope the fat retards enjoyed it.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 16, 2019, 06:43:18 AM
This.  Plus, the "pleasure" of dealing with the TSA nazis, no food, packed flights... forget it.  I now drive distances I would have flown in the past.  I remember when flying was a pleasure, instead of worse than having dental work.  One time, several years back, the freaking TSA clowns confiscated some peanut butter I was carrying on.  Ridiculous.  I hope the fat retards enjoyed it.
Friggin stuck at airport for 5 hours yesterday due to "maintenance" on plane.  Southwest terminal at National is an interesting study in "Big Brother," to keep a C2C theme here going. The bar will not take cash and you order not from a bartender or waitress but using some darn kind of ipad that is anchored to each table or bar stool.  Many of the area you can't even see the staff due to the way they designed the area. I went to where the waitresses left and asked "can I just get a beer and shot with cash?" And the gal said "no, we don't accept cash." But one of the bartenders said he would take care of me and let me buy with cash (and then I think he used his card in whatever gadget. Crazy. Also nobody talks to each other (unless already knowing each other and there together,) no banter between bartender and customers, waitresses and customers, etc. Takes all the fun out of an airport bar. Just mechanical order by "app machine," pay with a card, stare at screens, drink your drink or eat your food, and then leave.

Morgus

All the regular callers get in even with the guest hosts like Ian last night.
Even the woman who thinks she is the reincarnated Cleopatra got on...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Morgus on March 16, 2019, 03:31:48 PM
All the regular callers get in even with the guest hosts like Ian last night.
Even the woman who thinks she is the reincarnated Cleopatra got on...

Bitch is phony af. I am the real reincarnation of Cleopatra.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 16, 2019, 02:08:05 PM
Friggin stuck at airport for 5 hours yesterday due to "maintenance" on plane.  Southwest terminal at National is an interesting study in "Big Brother," to keep a C2C theme here going. The bar will not take cash and you order not from a bartender or waitress but using some darn kind of ipad that is anchored to each table or bar stool.  Many of the area you can't even see the staff due to the way they designed the area. I went to where the waitresses left and asked "can I just get a beer and shot with cash?" And the gal said "no, we don't accept cash." But one of the bartenders said he would take care of me and let me buy with cash (and then I think he used his card in whatever gadget. Crazy. Also nobody talks to each other (unless already knowing each other and there together,) no banter between bartender and customers, waitresses and customers, etc. Takes all the fun out of an airport bar. Just mechanical order by "app machine," pay with a card, stare at screens, drink your drink or eat your food, and then leave.
Damn.  An experience like that could drive a person to drink. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 17, 2019, 07:30:24 AM
Damn.  An experience like that could drive a person to drink. ;)
Since you alerted me to the magic of "free tv" via antenna I will give y'all a hint for the traveler. TSA approves (actually some fun banter with them several times) that while flask or duty-free bought is now no-go, now, you CAN, bring mini-bottles. Now, technically, depending on local rules and regulations one is not allowed to drink them in airport and, depending on airline policy, you can't drink them in flight (though some allowed by stewardess must pour.  :o ) But you can bring it and no limit (at least as I have encountered.) Actually TSA folks will joke when you have to take them out. Put in a ziplock bag also since there is some policy about it. But you can be a hero to people when a flight is delayed. And save yourself some money from airport pricing.  Most liquor stores sell them, often a buck a piece.

https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2014/01/07/tsa-travel-tips-tuesday-traveling-alcoholic-beverages 

One notes that, supposedly, duty-free bought is allowed on aircraft but my experience now is that you can't.  Also, they claim only one ziplock but my experience is you can bring more than one. Often TSA workers will joke "I want to fly with you!"

ItsOver

So I can haul aboard mini bottles of booze but no peanut butter? 

Jojo

Peanut butter saves lives because it's non-perishable, you don't have to have good teeth, it's high in sustaining nutrition, and it stabilizes blood sugar in hypoglycemic & diabetics.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 14 on March 18, 2019, 12:29:56 AM
Peanut butter saves lives because it's non-perishable, you don't have to have good teeth, it's high in sustaining nutrition, and it stabilizes blood sugar in hypoglycemic & diabetics.

I'm sure the average TSA toad is aware of those facts.

I had a TSA type at San Jose airport take away a jar of pickled garlic I bought in Gilroy.  What was amusing was she placed the jar on the ledge of her little podium, as opposed to into the trash can in front of her with everything else they confiscated.