• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Queen

I am soooo outa the loop of all the shit thats been going on, on here since art quit MITD. LOL.  The night he was going on air for the first time MV. had a podcast to lead up to it and i was the second to the last caller that night i was so excited for this show to take off. Ohh hum.

Queen

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 02:20:14 PM
It is indeed. And I have seen the one you mention. Like I said, ask DH and perhaps she'll repost it for you.

Its ok. Im not that interested. Thanks anyway.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Queen on January 20, 2019, 02:24:24 PM
Its ok. Im not that interested. Thanks anyway.

His mania is probably more entertaining than HW drama anyway. ;D

Queen

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 02:25:03 PM
His mania ios probably more entertaining than HW drama anyway. ;D

I am soooooo over HW. Its a waste of a text to even mention her.

Queen

Im going thru old gabcast shows and came across one called martinez. Wow. I cant believe mv saved it and posted it. I listend to maybe half of it and shut it off.

I never got into the whole falkie drama thing. And after i herd half of that show im glade i didnt lol.

I think someone was trying to really steal MVs idea of train wreck radio lol.

Queen

I would love to hear either a gabcast or train wreck with MV And The gabcast divas. (Brig and Eve) Lol. That could be a really awesome show!! 

Lilith

PLAYING NOW

Chefist explains the life of Senda :D

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2019, 05:45:42 AM
PLAYING NOW

Chefist explains the life of Senda :D
LOL -  Thanks brig.  ;D

LOL MY ASS SENDA. There's no way in hell you chased him 9 blocks with a brick in your hand.
Bwaaaa-ha-ha-ha !

Lilith

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 21, 2019, 05:49:02 AM
LOL -  Thanks brig.  ;D

LOL MY ASS SENDA. There's no way in hell you chased him 9 blocks with a brick in your hand.
Bwaaaa-ha-ha-ha !

Glad you saw my post!  This is GREAT!!!  ;D

Nyewalker

Was this a live troll of falkie during a gabcast...lol

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 06:37:50 PM
It’s too busy wanking and furiously shitposting on Bellgab. ;D

Metron2267, our resident self-proclaimed Doxer that threatens other BG members to protect HW, made it all the way to 96 posts yesterday. Almost broke a 100 in one day.

No doubt Metron2267 has plenty of record shit posting days.

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 10:38:04 AM
So what's up with him and that crazy Pahrump driving video? I don't think the guy is wired all that tightly... :o

WTH?  Miller drove out to Pahrump?

Dhea

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 07:50:20 AM
Metron2267, our resident self-proclaimed Doxer that threatens other BG members to protect HW, made it all the way to 96 posts yesterday. Almost broke a 100 in one day.

I am impressed.  :-*

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 07:50:20 AM

No doubt Metron2267 has plenty of record shit posting days.

And chips..I want chips too.

Chop chop!

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 21, 2019, 08:02:31 AM
WTH?  Miller drove out to Pahrump?

Yep.  Then hooned around like some hormonal teenager revving his engine and driving back and forth in front of the compound. Pretty sick stuff even for ad admiring stalker. :-\

Lilith

I think this is IB talking about WhiteTroll, his hoodie, and going to the WhiteTroll Fest for the Eclipse, and Chefists Bellgab meetup in Vegas.

Lilith

akwilly is talking about his boxes of poo.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 02:17:19 PM
No this is Miller, you can see his face in the side mirror. And he's fucking flooring that car like a lunatic!

Ask DH to repost it for ya. :-X

It's someone else's video that he put the car revving sounds in (for what reason, I don't know) and stuck a still of his face in the side mirror (for what reason, I don't know) haha.

His trolling of Ellgab is pretty funny. At one point he was saying shit to get them all riled up then hours later said he might kill himself because Wade was another no-show so ellgabbers were going in prevent-a-suicide mode, posting the suicide hotline number and telling him he has more to live for while other posters who hadn't caught up yet were still replying to his shit posting from hours prior. So you would see a few postings telling him not to kill himself mixed between 'rot in hell' posts from people that were still behind. It cracked me up.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 11:40:59 AM
It's someone else's video that he put the car revving sounds in (for what reason, I don't know) and stuck a still of his face in the side mirror (for what reason, I don't know) haha.

Thanks for that Roswells, can you provide a link to it?

QuoteHis trolling of Ellgab is pretty funny. At one point he was saying shit to get them all riled up then hours later said he might kill himself because Wade was another no-show so ellgabbers were going in prevent-a-suicide mode, posting the suicide hotline number and telling him he has more to live for while other posters who hadn't caught up yet were still replying to his shit posting from hours prior. So you would see a few postings telling him not to kill himself mixed between 'rot in hell' posts from people that were still behind. It cracked me up.

Wow, master trolling that is. I should have read a bit deeper in whichever thread that was. I appreciate the context update. 8)

Lilith

IB is talking about the Mandella Effect.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 11:45:06 AM
Thanks for that Roswells, can you provide a link to it?

Wow, master trolling that is. I should have read a bit deeper in whichever thread that was. I appreciate the context update. 8)

The trolling I posted about his wanting to off himself is a separate trolling than the driving around Art's compound video.

Only a few of the Ellgabbers realized it was a cut and paste job from some other weirdo who made the video. I bet Art got that a lot, wasn't he broadcasting from there when he was still really popular and doing Coast to Coast AM?

Anyway, this is the video you requested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D--4BHp7xmU

This next link is when Jedimiller posted he was going to kill himself, it goes on for about five or more pages. Rereading it now it seems rather tedious, like most of Ellgab, but it made me laugh for awhile at the time.

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg142354#msg142354

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2019, 11:58:32 AM
IB is talking about the Mandella Effect.

I miss @Inglorious Bitch, does she know Bellgab is back?

Does this @ feature even work?

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 12:30:52 PM
The trolling I posted about his wanting to off himself is a separate trolling than the driving around Art's compound video.

Only a few of the Ellgabbers realized it was a cut and paste job from some other weirdo who made the video. I bet Art got that a lot, wasn't he broadcasting from there when he was still really popular and doing Coast to Coast AM?

Anyway, this is the video you requested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D--4BHp7xmU

No, sorry not it.  :-\The one I saw had him right outside Art's compound driving back and forth.It's the one where you see his face in the side view mirror.

QuoteThis next link is when Jedimiller posted he was going to kill himself, it goes on for about five or more pages. Rereading it now it seems rather tedious, like most of Ellgab, but it made me laugh for awhile at the time.

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg142354#msg142354
Guy has some deft troll action. ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 12:33:45 PM
No, sorry not it.  :-\The one I saw had him right outside Art's compound driving back and forth.It's the one where you see his face in the side view mirror.
Guy has some deft troll action. ;D

Oh, you're right. I didn't watch it, I went to his YouTube channel and got the link from there assuming it was the same video. Maybe he deleted the first one he posted with his face in the mirror.

I'll look around Ellgab to see if I can find the right one.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 12:37:59 PM
Oh, you're right. I didn't watch it, I went to his YouTube channel and got the link from their assuming it was the same video. Maybe he deleted the first one he posted with his face in the mirror.

No worries, I just recall what I saw and yeah I tried his youtube page too and it ain't there. It was a freaky video. Like call the Sheriff's Department NOW freaky video... I can't imagine the other folks living nearby dig that kind of stupid shit. :-X