• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

I have shouthost but it's limited to 100 listeners.

Yah, put a few bucks in Heather's g-string.

Nyewalker

Will you also be singing the background track in the upcoming Driver's Seat parody...

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 20, 2019, 06:41:31 AM
Will you also be singing the background track in the upcoming Driver seat parody...

Yes, don't want a badfinger incident.

Metron2267

Quote from: damon on January 20, 2019, 01:14:38 AM
Jedimiller is a beta male so don't mind him. He is to much of a pussy to call in. Hell he bitched at me when I called into Heather's show but he does not calls in.
So what's up with him and that crazy Pahrump driving video? I don't think the guy is wired all that tightly... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: damon on January 20, 2019, 01:17:31 AM
I did called into her show and I asked her if she was a phone sex operator. That is when she admitted to being a phone sex operator and a stripper too. Then she started to post her pictures of herself.
You have made a lot of aging cucked males very happy! ;D ;D ;D

Lilith

(Redacted) onna phone.

That might have been Heathers first telling of her ghost story in Sonoma Cali when she was 18.

Lilith

They are talking about the good ol pre-Troll invasion BellGab days, and how difficult it is to adjust to Trolls.  LOL

Lilith

Now they're talking about the rumors of paid callers on Premiere, and was JC a plant.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on January 20, 2019, 11:44:26 AM
Now they're talking about the rumors of paid callers on Premiere, and was JC a plant.

I always suspected JC was a plant, and that it was Art's friend and radio impersonator Phil Hendrie.

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on January 20, 2019, 12:06:54 PM
I always suspected JC was a plant, and that it was Art's friend and radio impersonator Phil Hendrie.

They mentioned that suspicion also.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 10:38:04 AM
So what's up with him and that crazy Pahrump driving video? I don't think the guy is wired all that tightly... :o

What the hell, what video...

Metron2267

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 20, 2019, 02:01:13 PM

It's over on Ellgab, can't recall which thread, believe it is the Heather one. It's Miller driving like a madman all around the compound in his car, you can see his face reflected in the side view mirror. He just tears up and down and up and down for like 5 minutes. Total stalker stuff. :o

Queen

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 20, 2019, 02:01:13 PM

Im assuming its this youtube video of some guy driving thru pahrump  looking and arts “compound”. I think its just a fan who was passing by and took out his phone and showed us where our favorit ahow was broadcasted from. Some people do the same thing with the tv show MASH. They drive up their and do a vidoof where it was filmed. No big deal. Altho in this video Arts gate is wide open. Kinda odd.

Metron2267

Quote from: Queen on January 20, 2019, 02:10:32 PM
Im assuming its this youtube video of some guy driving thru pahrump  looking and arts “compound”. I think its just a fan who was passing by and took out his phone and showed us where our favorit ahow was broadcasted from. Some people do the same thing with the tv show MASH. They drive up their and do a vidoof where it was filmed. No big deal. Altho in this video Arts gate is wide open. Kinda odd.
No this is Miller, you can see his face in the side mirror. And he's fucking flooring that car like a lunatic!

Ask DH to repost it for ya. :-X

Queen

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 02:17:19 PM
No this is Miller, you can see his face in the side mirror. And he's fucking flooring that car like a lunatic!

Ask DH to repost it for ya. :-X

Must be another video then. I just came across this one by chance when i was searching for arts old shows on youtube. Its about 10 mins long from what i remeber.

Metron2267

Quote from: Queen on January 20, 2019, 02:19:12 PM
Must be another video then. I just came across this one by chance when i was searching for arts old shows on youtube. Its about 10 mins long from what i remeber.

It is indeed. And I have seen the one you mention. Like I said, ask DH and perhaps she'll repost it for you.