• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

VC

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 09, 2019, 12:25:31 AM
I thought that was Metron's idea?  :o

It is!  Metron is a powerful and original thinker, very much in the mode of Richard Gere and the Dalai Lama.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 09, 2019, 01:22:01 AM
It is!  Metron is a powerful and original thinker, very much in the mode of Richard Gere and the Dalai Lama.

Isn’t there a story about Richard Gere and gerbils? I’m thinking metron shares this mode with him as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 04:07:12 PM
The SM57 is an incredible mic for anything. My past audio issues were due to other reasons.

Only a moron who knows nothing about music, radio or producing in general would use such a legendary mic to try to insult someone on a message board about radio.

but then said person does spend their time arguing with a binary kid on a forum.

again...jealousy

You’re an idiot. While the SM57 is a great stage mic it’s a horrible choice for radio or podcasting. You basically need to be eating a SM57 and if you look at pictures of people singing on stage with them they’re often very close to them. You need something more sensitive and less directional for what you’re trying to do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 04:23:36 PM
Michael sent me a SM48 years ago that is actually an amazing podcasting mic for the price that outperforms actual “podcasting mics”.

I still have it even though it has a huge dent in it like Axle Rose must have tossed it at a fans head.

Yeah, that must be why you fade in and out so much when you’re “podcasting” because it’s such an excellent choice for that. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 05:37:03 PM
If you think I'm being an ass just go to http://ninjashoes.net

you will see the notice I just put up days ago. It was about as active as this place when I shut it down finally. Too much trouble, no return on my investment.

^^^^^^^
His real motive for shitposting walls of text here today. ;D

VC

Quote from: WOTR on December 06, 2019, 12:01:38 AM
I just realized- is that an actual picture of you in your avatar? I'm asking because the avatar and the piano ornament in the drawing share some similar traits...

Azz suggests s-he looks attractive on camera, and plenty of women just love his appearance. He boasts he has lots of sexual partners as desired. Azz uses make-up and paints his nails. He presents as a gender bender online and is bi-sexual.

I don't think this is Azzerae, but WOTR thinks it might be. I think it's a Vegan with dysmorphia. Azz, please answer WOTR's question honestly. Who is this? Thanks.

[attachment=1,msg1368538]

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on December 09, 2019, 04:10:19 AM

Azz suggests s-he looks attractive on camera, and plenty of women just love his appearance. He boasts he has lots of sexual partners as desired. Azz uses make-up and paints his nails. He presents as a gender bender online and is bi-sexual.

I don't think this is Azzerae, but WOTR thinks it might be. I think it's a Vegan with dysmorphia. Azz, please answer WOTR's question honestly. Who is this? Thanks.

[attachment=1,msg1368538]

I don't know if that's Azzerae.

Dr Who

I want you all to pay attention to a very important message. Last night Art Bell appeared in my room in a flying saucer he had stolen from Travis Walton and was accompanied by Mr. Fidget, JC, and DR Roger Leir.
His message is this, he wants you all to be nice and sweet to each other to never say anything bad about anyone even if you hate them.
Art has informed me if you do not follow these instructions you will be fucked up the ass by a huge dildo strapped to Hilary Clinton actually his exact words were Hilary Clinton is a huge dildo that will fuck you up the ass.
He has also asked me to inform the Muslim suicide bombers to stop as he has deflowered the 40 virgins they are expecting.
He concluded by saying thank you all for your service especially the Asian female population who have serviced him on many an occasion and for Heather a special message, you no longer have to be naked while doing the show that only applied while I was there.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr Who on December 09, 2019, 11:13:23 AM

He has also asked me to inform the Muslim suicide bombers to stop as he has deflowered the 40 virgins they are expecting.

With all due respect, Art seems like somebody who would be happiest if he were sharing the 40 virgins with a few other men.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr Who on December 09, 2019, 11:13:23 AM

What happened to the other 32 virgins?

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on December 10, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

What happened to the other 32 virgins?
They're having a good time with Groyper.  Needless to say, but their sexual "status" has changed. 

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on December 10, 2019, 07:02:24 AM
They're having a good time with Groyper.  Needless to say, but their sexual "status" has changed. 

I should have guessed.

Dr Who

Quote from: ItsOver on December 10, 2019, 07:02:24 AM

VC

Quote from: brig on December 13, 2019, 09:42:51 AM
It's very interesting to see these screenshots VC.  Thanks!

#CircleOfFriendsâ,,¢

Speaking of Circle of Friends (TM)

Here's a local, Chocolate Coated Jackboot, an AzzDoxer, aka Father OJ, commenting about MV/Liberace!'s Gabcast:

[attachment=1,msg1369051]

Chocolate Coated Jackboot is calling MV/Liberace!: "Falkie, a bloviating gasbag!"

Chocolate Coated Jackboot is Father OJ. See links:

Matches Similar Posts with BG & AzzStab

Again, Matches Similar Posts with BG & AzzStab

Also Matches Similar Posts with BG & AzzStab

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on December 13, 2019, 06:34:55 PM
This thing is designed to make me money!

Chocolate Coated Jackboot aka Father OJ has hook, line, sinker bought into Metron's BS that you're divorced among other things to keep she-iting on you. Metron has got Starr, Tootsie, OJ, and AzzStab all hook-nosed jerking them around to buy-in on his hate agenda about your life of desolation, but Father OJ stands on their own as the best BackAss stabber. Meanwhile, Metron gut punches to the balls.

[attachment=1,msg1369082]

Metron going after MV/Liberace!:

[attachment=2,msg1369082]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on December 14, 2019, 12:54:40 AM
Chocolate Coated Jackboot aka Father OJ has hook, line, sinker bought into Metron's BS that you're divorced among other things to keep she-iting on you. Metron has got Starr, Tootsie, OJ, and AzzStab all hook-nosed jerking them around to buy-in on his hate agenda about your life of desolation, but Father OJ stands on their own as the best BackAss stabber. Meanwhile, Metron gut punches to the balls.

[attachment=1,msg1369082]

[attachment=2,msg1369082]

So, metron’s still a faggot? Big surprise!

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2019, 01:43:27 AM
So, metron’s still a faggot? Big surprise!

Some days I wish I had more time to devote to keeping up with all of the drama. I recall Metron as being somebody who posted a ton- but I didn't know that there was quite so much hatred towards MV. I also didn't figure Star for somebody who would be discussing rumours and speculation of a mans private life on another board.

In short... WTF? I suppose now is as good a time as any to wonder if she is the real Starmountain?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on December 14, 2019, 12:54:40 AM

Why repost all of it here? My day will go just fine without reading it.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2019, 03:12:50 AM

Fine... We'll move on then... It's a fascinating world, though.

See certain factions within the Azzgab community have agreed to "loan" this material in exchange for some leeway in running their "gab game."

But first an arrangement had to be made with their head honcho, a gentleman who goes by the name, "AZZERAE" - he says it's spelled with two 'Z's , "For a double dose".

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2019, 03:12:50 AM

I'm grateful to be able to read it without needing to be sent screenshots, or people going to lurk at azzgab, but it should be posted in the azzerae thread, not the gabcast thread IMO.  They can screenshot the entire Azzerae forum over to BellGab as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for your consideration,

brig

WOTR

Does this mean that there is no gabcast this weekend? Are you aware that it is the holiday season?

I mean, even Noory understands that us basement dwelling, no life individuals require stability and a regular radio show with the usual host to be broadcast live around the holidays.  :-\

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on December 14, 2019, 02:00:59 PM
Does this mean that there is no gabcast this weekend? Are you aware that it is the holiday season?

It hadn't really occurred to me to do one. Not much going on.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2019, 04:01:07 PM
It hadn't really occurred to me to do one. Not much going on.
Not much going on? Methinks you are mistaken. I think this is the PERFECT time for a healing podcast.

We just watched the documentary on Netflix about Bikram Yoga. I believe that a GabCast is an healing as hot yoga, as it saved Richard Nixon’s leg from being amputated.

Even just shooting the shit would be fun around the holidays. I can certainly vouch that anxieties are lessened now that a semester is over, and my students are all done worth finals.

Heal the flock, Liberace.

pate

Indeed, my $5 USB microphone is plugged in and ready, as are my $200(?) Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 headphones (can't get those anymore, although that seems to be a used pair available over at amazon...)

Those are some damn nice headphones, I should probably find a better microphone but the house payment and XXX-mas seem to be pinching my wallet...

Howya doon, luka?

-p

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on December 14, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
Indeed, my $5 USB microphone is plugged in and ready, as are my $200(?) Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 headphones (can't get those anymore, although that seems to be a used pair available over at amazon...)

Those are some damn nice headphones, I should probably find a better microphone but the house payment and XXX-mas seem to be pinching my wallet...

Howya doon, luka?

-p

I’m doing fine, -p!

I’d call into your holiday PateCast...

pate

Luka:  Someday, I might just do a regular pod-cast for shits 'n giggles, more pressing things to worry about though.  So for now I will just have to hitch a ride on Lee's cape if he ever forgives me for that comment about drummers and the fact that only their head is visible on-stage is the reason why they slay so much African poon...

haha!

Merry XXX-mas!

-p

Lilith

Quote from: pate on December 14, 2019, 10:26:16 PM

Howya doon, luka?

-p

pate, pate, pate, pate!!!!   ;D