• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 10:17:05 AM
Yep.  Then hooned around like some hormonal teenager revving his engine and driving back and forth in front of the compound. Pretty sick stuff even for ad admiring stalker. :-\

Nice.  Please tell me he was in a big diesel rig and rolled a little coal at the Cuckshack as well.

Metron2267

Nope just a ricer with a resonator exhaust system. Bet the neighbors have had it with that shit. :(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 01:16:40 PM
Nope just a ricer with a resonator exhaust system. Bet the neighbors have had it with that shit. :(

That was the first tip off that it was a tweaked video. Who would soup up a Kia or whatever economy car that was? Well, maybe Jedimiller.

Also, stepping on the gas didn't seem to make the car go any faster. lol, like my car.

Well Mr. Miller needs to step his game up.  Nothing wins a fair maiden's heart like billowing clouds of black ick.  The old
Folger's can ricer whine is not going to get that job done.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 01:21:03 PM
That was the first tip off that it was a tweaked video. Who would soup up a Kia or whatever economy car that was? Well, maybe Jedimiller.

Also, stepping on the gas didn't seem to make the car go any faster. lol, like my car.

Roflol - good one!

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 21, 2019, 01:25:43 PM
Well Mr. Miller needs to step his game up.  Nothing wins a fair maiden's heart like billowing clouds of black ick.
As smokey as Heater is...well...yeah... :o

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 12:33:15 PM
I miss @Inglorious Bitch, does she know Bellgab is back?

Does this @ feature even work?

MV had the @ feature turned on, but only for a short time it seems, sad to say.

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2019, 02:20:57 PM

Perhaps it was causing issues.  That's a shame as it is a very nice enhancement to the board.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 21, 2019, 02:24:05 PM
Perhaps it was causing issues.  That's a shame as it is a very nice enhancement to the board.

I really hope he can find a way to bring it back.

Roswells, Art

I don't care either way. It can be an easy way to troll someone and if I want to let someone specific know something I can PM them or just repeat myself when I see them posting.

Also, brig responding to me? Mark this momentous occasion down on your calendars.

I guess she really wants this @ feature if she's willing to lower herself to replying to the likes of me to get it.

Lilith

MV and Parcelli are talking about SV.  Sure do miss SV.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2019, 02:52:08 PM
MV and Parcelli are talking about SV.  Sure do miss SV.

I do too. @SredniVashtar

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2019, 02:20:57 PM

@brig it's still active.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 21, 2019, 06:16:48 PM
@brig it's still active.

Indeed it is!  I tried @username the other day, and he did not get notified, he said.

Lilith

MV's interview with Vincent just started.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 07:34:28 PM
Bellgab shoutout - then DH's memory fizzled.  Heater was a fluffer for phone sex pregnancy. She wants to act tough - dominatrix/chameleon. Thinks Heater's phone sex makes the paranormal community...wait for it...LESS CREDIBLE...LOL!

Uh ok... :o :o :o

Yeah.  the fact that the paranormal lacks credibility is all Heather's fault.  There really is nobody else to blame.  I know that right up until she came around my wishing machine was doing just fine.  Suddenly it is faulty, and my ouija board has stopped communicating with the annunaki. 

Damn that woman for single single handedly ruining the paranormal by taking her cloths off.  >:(

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2019, 10:05:03 PM
Yeah.  the fact that the paranormal lacks credibility is all Heather's fault.  There really is nobody else to blame.  I know that right up until she came around my wishing machine was doing just fine.  Suddenly it is faulty, and my ouija board has stopped communicating with the annunaki. 

Damn that woman for single single handedly ruining the paranormal by taking her cloths off.  >:(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2019, 10:13:05 PM

That's dumb. I bet the Ellgabbers would love it though. Isn't that where it came from?

Metron2267

East of the Rockies, you're up next... :P

Corona Kitty

Lol... The paranormal thing died in the early 2000's.

chefist

Almost EC level, almost.  ;)

Lilith

Would you consider doing a current version of the TrainWreck MV, and a current version of the Spec Sheet?

They wouldn't even have to be separate shows from the GabCast.  Maybe the GabCast could cover current political and tech issues, when nothing is going on in the podcast world.

Roswells, Art

http://equinox.shoutca.st:8662/stream

The never-ending Gabcast! We should check on brig every 72 hours to make sure she's eating and getting enough liquids.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 02:04:36 PM
http://equinox.shoutca.st:8662/stream

The never-ending Gabcast! We should check on brig every 72 hours to make sure she's eating and getting enough liquids.

"...you're a fucking pervert...pervert George Senda...yadda...yadda...yadda...."

::) ::) ::)

Send in the clowns!

Roswells, Art

Well, I would have believed in the paranormal for a little longer if she had looked like she was having a good time in those photos and not the "take the fucking picture, it's freezing out here and my cramps are really bad this month" type of pictures.

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1308588]

Quote« Last post by Jackstar on Today at 15:50:55 »

*mic drop*