• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Lilith

I'll see if I can cancel the caterers for our listening party.

FUCK!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">@BellGabDotCom pic.twitter.com/qSABmRisuw</p>&mdash; rekcuf (@TheeArtVandelay) December 21, 2018 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AZZERAE

Oh, poo. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

Well hell.  Looks like another Saturday night at the laundromat with the Selectric II in tow.

I will be handing out religious pamphlets to anyone who interrupts the spinning cogitation of the 10 pitch font ball.

Quote from: Camazotz on December 21, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
Well hell.  Looks like another Saturday night at the laundromat with the Selectric II in tow.

I will be handing out religious pamphlets to anyone who interrupts the spinning cogitation of the 10 pitch font ball.

A real man doesn't use a Selectric.

ItsOver

Casio is envious.

http://youtu.be/xvj2cYuVhbU

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on December 21, 2018, 02:08:35 PM
Darn! I even made a special meme.

Well damn.  Suddenly I feel like we need to find a way to make this thing happen!!

MV/Liberace!

Does that laundromat allow smoking inside?  Because it sounds like the type that does.  I kinda like that, despite not being a smoker.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on December 21, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
Does that laundromat allow smoking inside?  Because it sounds like the type that does.  I kinda like that, despite not being a smoker.
Those are the best, for setting the proper, gritty laundromat ambience.  Throw in an old dispenser, stocked with Lance peanuts and old raisin oatmeal cookies and we're talking the Elysiam of dirty laundry.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
Those are the best, for setting the proper, gritty laundromat ambience.  Throw in an old dispenser, stocked with Lance peanuts and old raisin oatmeal cookies and we're talking the Elysiam of dirty laundry.
Yes! Also some dodgy fluorescent ceiling lighting which gives a flickering, yellowish effect to the place.  And the old dispenser with over-priced, off-brand detergents is covered by a heavy-mesh cage because such items apparently are much sought-after by criminals.

Juan

And the lone guy with the hoodie pulled up standing across the street or at the outer edge of the parking lot. Frequently smoking something.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on December 21, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
And the lone guy with the hoodie pulled up standing across the street or at the outer edge of the parking lot. Frequently smoking something.
Egad!

...Art's stalker...

Element 115

I'm just now getting around to the realization that BellGab is back and listening to the Gabcast from November 2nd.  I've not been paying attention for well over 3 months.  It's great to hear the Gabcast and to see Bellgab is back.

Jackstar

Quote from: Element 115 on December 21, 2018, 08:22:41 PM
I'm just now getting around to the realization that BellGab is back

Just wait until you find out who did 3/11. Welcome home!

scentless

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2018, 08:32:17 PM
Just wait until you find out who did 3/11. Welcome home!

Did someone say 311? My hometown boys done good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_V7IUCT8WE

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on December 21, 2018, 08:22:41 PM
I'm just now getting around to the realization that BellGab is back and listening to the Gabcast from November 2nd.  I've not been paying attention for well over 3 months.  It's great to hear the Gabcast and to see Bellgab is back.

Hey buuuuddy.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/89AVLQ1iPRU

This is where the live show is at,

The evil MV set for the second half