• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 03:55:30 AM
The more you try to put down others, the more you show your own insecurities.
Some people come at you because you diss them with a first strike. 
Why do you do that?  We all, including you, have our faults.
The challenge of one's lifetime is, recognizing them, dealing with them, then moving on.
However, you are not required to move on.  If you wish to repeat the same lifetime with the same frustrations, you are free to do so.

As for me, I choose to move on. ;)

Sweet honey,..I am so ahead of you in this reincarnation lives game...I am just waiting for you to catchup with me
and we can piss golden shower on briggy from the above. :)

She is self declared sadist...ingesting others frustrations that she caused as her elixir of her Eternal Youth and Happiness. 
Absolute deception..!!!

ZaZa

Why do you do that?  We all, including you, have our faults.
The challenge of one's lifetime is, recognizing them, dealing with them, then moving on.
However, you are not required to move on.  If you wish to repeat the same lifetime with the same frustrations, you are free to do so.

As for me, I choose to move on. ;)

You see delicious honey,
WOTR presents himself as this nice person on Bellgab, ..but on Ellgab he is this ruthless, cold blooded, mean spirited creature.
I know that you got smitten by his nice words here, but in real life he is pure deception to be avoided.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on December 13, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
You see delicious honey,
WOTR presents himself as this nice person on Bellgab, ..but on Ellgab he is this ruthless, cold blooded, mean spirited creature.
I know that you got smitten by his nice words here, but in real life he is pure deception to be avoided.

Sorry, Kiddo, but I'm immune to being "smitten."
I wish you were equally as immune to being "triggered."

Hey alter-boy.

Titus 1:16
They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Romans 2:1-5
1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance? 5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself...

Luke 6:41
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Jackstar

Why do you do that?

Weather balloon.

AZZERAE

I don't acknowledge attempts at projection.

"Instead of looking at the screen, what I want to do is to turn around and look the other way. When we look the other way what we see is a little hole at the top of the wall with some light coming out. That's where I want to go. I want to steal the key to the projectionist's booth, and then, when everybody has gone home, I want to break in."

- Jacques Vallee

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 13, 2018, 04:43:44 AM
"Instead of looking at the screen, what I want to do is to turn around and look the other way. When we look the other way what we see is a little hole at the top of the wall with some light coming out. That's where I want to go. I want to steal the key to the projectionist's booth, and then, when everybody has gone home, I want to break in."

- Jacques Vallee

And once in, put MY reel in the projector, and roll it. - Me (just now). ;) ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
Sorry, Kiddo, but I'm immune to being "smitten."
I wish you were equally as immune to being "triggered."

smitten...ha ha ha ??
who is smittening you my dear, the Grim Ripper..?
Certainly it's not me, I'm not some degenerate Jackrats,.. I do have respect for myself.
I think you went way over your head sweetie...
But that's OK, I understand ..alcoholism and loneliness will do that to weak longing for hugs and attention females. 
I still like you and forgive you for all your insults towards me and I am willing to be your refuge in your dark lonely hours.

I'm saying that not because you showed me your hot sexy legs few times, but because I like your intellect.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 13, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
Weather balloon.

That Hungarian Jew just called you an..old bag.
What a piece of disrespectful trash.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 13, 2018, 04:56:11 AM
:) Aww, thanks Starr. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you, too.  And, Happy Yuletide! ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
I love your sense of humor! :-* ;) ;D ;D ;D

So many various 'smiles' ... maybe Lee should add one more image representing ..wet panties... just for you StarrMountain.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on December 13, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
smitten...ha ha ha ??
who is smittening you my dear, the Grim Ripper..?
Certainly it's not me, I'm not some degenerate Jackrats,.. I do have respect for myself.
I think you went way over your head sweetie...
But that's OK, I understand ..alcoholism and loneliness will do that to weak longing for hugs and attention females. 
I still like you and forgive you for all your insults towards me and I am willing to be your refuge in your dark lonely hours.

I'm saying that not because you showed me your hot sexy legs few times, but because I like your intellect.

Ouch! :'(

Thank you for recognizing my intellect.  When you get passed being biased against others, then we can have a real conversation. ;) :)

ZaZa

"I love your sense of humor!I:-* ;) ;D ;D ;D"

Sense of humor ...??
StarrMountain has no room for sense of humor,..she is horny 24/7

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

Thank you for recognizing my intellect.  When you get passed being biased against others, then we can have a real conversation. ;) :)

Why you are bringing others into this ??
I don't look at other's women posts or images when I'm looking at yours.

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

When you post 'sexy-hot' like this brig gets very insecure & uncomfortable.

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 05:05:17 AM
Merry Christmas to you, too.  And, Happy Yuletide! ;D

Have you decorated the tree as yet?   :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 13, 2018, 05:30:39 AM
Have you decorated the tree as yet?   :D
No.  I go into "duck and cover" mode during the holiday season.  Too depressing for me.
New Year's Eve, is when I come out and celebrate. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 05:44:56 AM
No.  I go into "duck and cover" mode during the holiday season.  Too depressing for me.
New Year's Eve, is when I come out and celebrate. ;)

That's understandable (and a smart move, to boot).  8)

I may employ this strategy for future "festive seasons", when I have the luxury to do so.

I'm already envisioning the arguments around Christmas dinner ... and wincing with dread.  :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 13, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
That's understandable (and a smart move, to boot).  8)

I may employ this strategy for future "festive seasons", when I have the luxury to do so.

I'm already envisioning the arguments around Christmas dinner ... and wincing with dread.  :-\

Please, no.  Don't employ my strategy.  Use your own.  Thank you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
Please, no.  Don't employ my strategy.  Use your own.  Thank you.

OK!  ;D Sorry.

Quote from: Liberace! on December 12, 2018, 10:54:05 PM
I sent Michael Vera an email today to get the ball rolling.

WOTR

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 02:19:22 AM
What the fuck are you talking about???????
I said, NOTHING disrespectful about EllGab, or anyone!!!
My sarcasm is lost on the internet.  Much like when I say that we should probably shoot the children of all illegal immigrants in front of them in order to dissuade them from coming.  It was me taking Zaza's words, ratcheting them up a notch and throwing them back out in an (apparently unsuccessful) attempt to show how ridiculous they were.  It was my way of saying that blaming you for Ellgab "not respecting us," (or making fun of us,) in Zaza's words may be a little absurd.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 13, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
sweetie StarrM,
WOTR is double faced snake with very evil mean spirited side to him...fucking leaf.
Only evil person would have such sick mean spirited fantasies.

More sarcasm and absurdity (notice a pattern of me finding something absurd / stupid and then kicking it up a notch or two before posting the response?)

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on December 13, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
You see delicious honey,
I think you are confused.  I am to be avoided at all costs on the internet and in real life. I may be evil incarnate.  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on December 14, 2018, 01:09:31 AM
I think you are confused.  I am to be avoided at all costs on the internet and in real life. I may be evil incarnate.  :)

Nah, you're not evil by any circumstance, but you do stand your ground, stronger than many I know.

Keep up the good work, my friend. ;)

starrmtn001

I fear, BellGab is dead.  The intelligence seems to have fled.
The witty banter no longer exist.
It seems as though a malign entity is trying to subdue BellGab, and has all but succeeded.
MV is our only hope . . . unless he, too, has been seduced by the evil toxin that is trying to suck We BellGabbers, into the void. :o

PRAISE, and PRAY FOR MV!

SO SAY WE, BELLGABBERS, ALL!!!