• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Tangerine on September 05, 2019, 09:22:10 PM
Huh?  I'm lost here.  I thought we were talking about generalities.  Is this the time to say I'm a virgin?  Thanks for asking, though.  Three guys in 2 days giving me nice attention  :D.  Too bad the other two were with their wives. Dogs.  And one was strategizing to gauge my age, which did not work out in my favor when he got a glimpse of my face, oh well.  Why is it that men who are with lovely women still check me out?  Dogs.  It is very rude to the beautiful lady they are with.  Total dogs.

How do you know they were with their wives and how did one of them get a glimpse of your face? You're old, everybody here is, nobody young listens to Coast2Coast, so what older celebrity do you look like -  Jennifer Aniston? Rue McClanahan? Abe Vigoda? Jane Fonda?

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 06, 2019, 06:37:31 PM
How do you know they were with their wives and how did one of them get a glimpse of your face? You're old, everybody here is, nobody young listens to Coast2Coast, so what older celebrity do you look like -  Jennifer Aniston? Rue McClanahan? Abe Vigoda? Jane Fonda?
Ha, ha, ha.  Abe Vigoda. ;D

albrecht

I like the Jennifer Aniston zinger. Ouch.

Dateline

I don't listen, it possesses my radio. 

Jojo

Where do I begin
To tell the story
Of how great a post can be?
The kind of post that radiates simplicity
Where do I start?  Where do I start?

Ok, seriously.  I don't even know where to start here.  First of all, I don't need a reminder that I'm over 45, ok!  Let's be nice.  Let's not be Dr. MD.
I know they were with their wives because clearly they were honeys, and in my book that means a minister was involved.  That's just my paradigm.  I mean, if they weren't married, no problem, that's their business.  But if not otherwise specified (NOS) my default goes to "married".

Well, the latest guy was staring at me as I reached toward a grocery shelf.  His head and it's angle were in my periphery.  And I saw him check out my figure.  Well, after I got the can off the shelf, I turned my face back to the isle, only to  find his eyes locked, waiting to see my face.  He was 20 years younger, and moved on.  His spouse looked a lot like me, only younger.

I don't compare myself to actresses.  They wear so much face paint.  Can't help you there.   But do tell who you resemble!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 07, 2019, 01:55:31 AM
Let's not be Dr. MD.

I don’t think anyone would ever accuse you of being a realist.

Jojo

Anniston poses topless, even though her arms are crossed.  She didn't do it for students taking life drawing.  She did it for pop culture.  That makes her a panty model, worthy of Playboy, but not so worthy of my brain space.

Where do I begin
To tell the story

Ok, seriously.  I don't even know where to start here.  First of all, I don't need a reminder that I'm over 45, ok!  Let's be nice.  Let's not be Dr. MD.
I know they were with their wives because clearly they were honeys, and in my book that means a minister was involved.  That's just my paradigm.  I mean, if they weren't married, no problem, that's their business.  But if not otherwise specified (NOS) my default goes to "married".

Well, the latest guy was staring at me as I reached toward a grocery shelf.  His head and it's angle were in my periphery.  And I saw him check out my figure.  Well, after I got the can off the shelf, I turned my face back to the isle, only to  find his eyes locked, waiting to see my face.  He was 20 years younger, and moved on.  His spouse looked a lot like me, only younger.

I don't compare myself to actresses.  They wear so much face paint.  Can't help you there.   But do tell who you resemble!

Pretty much any middle aged Italian mobster type.

Dateline

It slipped!  No not the panties, but the news.  Norry and Tom are developing a nightclub act ala Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis.  Norry is Dean Martin and Tommy is Jerry Lewis.  They are attempting to be booked in Vegas at the Back Alley.

The act will be known as Tommy and Norry.  Told you that Tommy is taking a more prominent role, which is a natural for him. 

The scuttlebutt is that it was at first Norry and Tommy, but Tommy threw his half-eaten twinkee at the wall, it stuck, and sulked all day.  For revenge, he has been eating eating Cheetos non-stop in Norry's ears for the last month during the show.  Finally, Norry surrendered to the Cheetos.

For comedic material they are borrowing from this thread.  For the late-night show, they are stealing from the tawdry material on GLP.  This is as in the similar vein of Coast using the Art Bell Vault to draw in more new Coast Insider.

This will be an utter riot!

albrecht

Norry encouraged "Barry" to sing ZZ Top's "Cheap Sunglasses" but there is technical difficulties so finally it was "sung" without accompaniment of the music. Riveting radio. Once again the show proved how much Norry hates "open lines" but a few fun callers got through like "Jonas in Austin" and then Norry cut it all off and when with another replay. This time of the great and prolific Brad Steiger, RIP. They should just play shows from their new "Art Vault" instead of Norry.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 07, 2019, 02:56:05 PM
It slipped!  No not the panties, but the news.  Norry and Tom are developing a nightclub act ala Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis.  Norry is Dean Martin and Tommy is Jerry Lewis.  They are attempting to be booked in Vegas at the Back Alley.

The act will be known as Tommy and Norry.  Told you that Tommy is taking a more prominent role, which is a natural for him. 

The scuttlebutt is that it was at first Norry and Tommy, but Tommy threw his half-eaten twinkee at the wall, it stuck, and sulked all day.  For revenge, he has been eating eating Cheetos non-stop in Norry's ears for the last month during the show.  Finally, Norry surrendered to the Cheetos.

For comedic material they are borrowing from this thread.  For the late-night show, they are stealing from the tawdry material on GLP.  This is as in the similar vein of Coast using the Art Bell Vault to draw in more new Coast Insider.

This will be an utter riot!
More likely an udder riot of cat grandma's crushing their udders against the stars.  And Barry will be the opening act.  With audible accompaniment this time.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 07, 2019, 12:13:59 PM
Pretty much any middle aged Italian mobster type.

I found website where you can upload your photo to see which celebs you look like.  Even if the free service doesn't find a match, it offers many similar celebs.  I looked like a cross between a couple of them, but I don't recognize their names so not sure how famous they are.  Anyhow, this forum is open to the public.  No sense in doxxing my countenance...  Suffice it to say I'm beautiful much of the time.  I have German & Irish for sure.

Dr. MD MD

Ancient astronaut theorists say yes.

Do they ever say no? Ever?!

Kidnostad3

Where do I begin
To tell the story

Might the attention you seem to draw have anything to do with the large hairy wart on the tip of your nose?  Just sayin'. 

albrecht

Quote from: brig on September 10, 2019, 08:28:27 PM

Dang, I only ate TWO eggs today. Doc Wallet would shame me, so I won't call in or likely listen.

Jojo

George sounds hot when he quickly says:  "hot-button national security issues", lol.

Am I the only one who thinks "projectills" sounds racy?

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 08, 2019, 04:01:27 PM
Might the attention you seem to draw have anything to do with the large hairy wart on the tip of your nose?  Just sayin'.
Nah - my nose doesn't show from behind, lol. 

Coast is about nutrients right now, so I will add that warts are eliminated by taking both the oral nutrient Quercetin plus the nutrient L-Cysteine.  Sometimes oral L-Cysteine alone can remove them.  Can also be removed with the homeopathic remedy called Thuja on a clean mouth (no ingestion/tooth brushing, mouthwash or smoking 10 minutes before and after the pastillos).  Takes a few months, but worth it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 10, 2019, 11:09:46 PM
George sounds hot when he quickly says:  "hot-button national security issues", lol.

Am I the only one who thinks "projectills" sounds racy?

Easy! You’re a married woman now. Oh yeah, honey, I’m home! :P

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2019, 01:32:25 AM
Easy! You’re a married woman now. Oh yeah, honey, I’m home! :P
I'm at the ATM.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2019, 08:32:31 PM
Dang, I only ate TWO eggs today. Doc Wallet would shame me, so I won't call in or likely listen.
Doc Wallet AGAIN.  GNS.