• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 03:38:19 PM
Doh!

Time to worship ye old  meteorite I see...

I want to see the reality show episode when some redneck Indiana Jones type meteor hunters go a meteor hunting in Mecca!

Metron2267

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-01-31/mitt-romneys-great-grandfather-fled-mexico-practice-polygamy-video
Former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney's ancestors reportedly fled to Mexico in the 19th century to practice polygamy after it was banned in the United States, the Associated Press reported. 

Romney's great grandfather, Miles Park Romney, fled to Mexico after the 1882 passing of the Edmund Act, which banned polygamy in the US. He married his fifth wife after the Mormon church formally banned the practice in 1890. 

(which everyone already knows, now how do they live there today?)

Today, the 40 Mexican Romneys live in solid brick homes in Colonia Juarez, some 190 miles from El Paso, Texas. According to the Daily Mail, the Mormons of northern Mexico don't practice polygamy, as the Mormon church officially banned the practice in 1890.

"It is a very open community, where we have been progressive, and we have shaped a life for ourselves, our children, that we think is a healthy life," Leighton Romney told the AP.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
Pencils are racist and offensive to Asians.
- Notice the no. 2. It will always be second because of its color.
- The Yellow pencil is manipulated in the hands of a (most likely) white oppressor to create something, just like they did with the railroads in this country.
- They eraser is used to remove "nasty" and "unwanted" pencil marks from the pristine history of the white (oppressive) paper.

You know what that means. It's time for another edition of that new game show (say it loud in unison, audience), "Truth Or Parody!?".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 02:40:38 PM
I hear that the UK is going to require pencil registry.

I think that one is actually true! The UK is a real DINO (Democracy In Name Only).

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 05:27:47 PM
https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-01-31/mitt-romneys-great-grandfather-fled-mexico-practice-polygamy-video
Former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney's ancestors reportedly fled to Mexico in the 19th century to practice polygamy after it was banned in the United States, the Associated Press reported. 

Thanks.  Suddenly the MRF gang in "arrested development" makes a little more sense and might be a little more humourous.  I will have to go back and review it now that I know that the "Mexican Romney Family" is a real thing.  :)

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 03, 2019, 10:18:37 PM
Thanks.  Suddenly the MRF gang in "arrested development" makes a little more sense and might be a little more humourous.  I will have to go back and review it now that I know that the "Mexican Romney Family" is a real thing.  :)

This quote still creeps me out:

Quote"It is a very open community, where we have been progressive, and we have shaped a life for ourselves, our children, that we think is a healthy life," Leighton Romney told the AP.

Metron2267

Freshman bisexual NPC Senator from Aridzona. :o

..well worth some gray face...

albrecht

https://www.khq.com/news/judge-grows-impatient-sets-new-trial-date-in-rachel-dolezal/article_1f034218-1060-11e9-9a9d-6b90ce178ef6.html
The former head of the Spokane NAACP,  who really was a white female raised in Idaho but "identified" as black during college and since, and faked a "hate crime" apparently was also bilking the tax-payers by committing welfare fraud and perjury. Judge is also getting frustrated by her and her lawyers antics.

https://www.khq.com/first-on-khq-former-spokane-naacp-president-rachel-dolezal-facing/article_453f2b58-c08d-5e71-bded-7d99b6ccac0d.html

Metron2267

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 06, 2019, 08:21:08 PM
Ah Rachel...proof that brainwashing begins at home... :-\
I forget the detail but I think it was her family who finally outted her? So maybe it wasn't the family sometimes crazy just happens, especially with t hepublic schools, nutso professors, and Hollywood programming.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 07:36:01 PM

Freshman bisexual NPC Senator from Aridzona. :o

..well worth some gray face...
Heh, AZ, well on its way to becoming another Cali-like shithole.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:47:08 PM

Did anyone expect more? The demokkkrats are the party of you have to elect us to find out our platform.

Metron2267

HOPE and CHANGE!

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr204
H.R. 204: To end membership of the United States in the United Nations.

Sponsor and status
Introduced:
Jan 3, 2019

This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process. It was introduced into Congress on January 3, 2019. It will typically be considered by committee next before it is possibly sent on to the House or Senate as a whole.
Sponsor:
Mike Rogers
Representative for Alabama's 3rd congressional district
Republican

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
[attachment=1,msg1299120]

The struggle is real.

Jackyboi!  Who shot that video for you?  Were you there to pick up your hormone supps?  That bastard behind the counter should show you respect.

paladin1991

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 28, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
This is what happens when you take away the pistol from under the counter...
That's a no shitter. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on December 29, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
That's no reason we can't start executing people for it.

And harvesting their organs for decent right thinking Americans everywhere.

paladin1991

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
Pencils are racist and offensive to Asians.
- Notice the no. 2. It will always be second because of its color.
- The Yellow pencil is manipulated in the hands of a (most likely) white oppressor to create something, just like they did with the railroads in this country.
- They eraser is used to remove "nasty" and "unwanted" pencil marks from the pristine history of the white (oppressive) paper.

some would be enraged over this.  Me?  I'm engorged.  Somebody give me a hand.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 01:47:02 PM
Offensive to Blacks, too.  The black tip is a slave for the oppressor using this racist instrument to perform it's required labor.

And why does it have to be 'just the tip.'  What does that mean?

Metron2267

I know...the even gave the meteorite a clitoridectomy.. :'(