• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Ciardelo

Keep deleting your posts con-man. This is not a friendly discussion. Prove yourself and explain why the fuck you still have that money I sent you?

Ciardelo

Hah ha, let's all laff at the clown, the meth-infused half-man. Ha ha!

Ha!

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 16, 2017, 12:09:08 AM
the meth-infused half-man

#1) There's really no evidence of that.

#2) How would you know what that even is?

#3) What would be wrong with that?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 16, 2017, 12:36:31 AM
Happy new year!

I would wish you a prosperous new year, but since you are still refuse to return your grifted ill-gotten gains...let me just say I hope karma gives you everything you deserve.  ;)

Jackstar

I can't believe you stupid faggo... oh, wait: it's you.

Mr. Fidget

Test post.

<Edit>

I tried three times last night, and twice today to post with picture attachments. In all cases BellGab "hangs", and then returns a blank page. This thread has lost it's attachments more than once, each time removing all the legal documentary evidence I posted that explains my situation.

Connect the dots of this thread however you like, but don't expect a clear picture. The data is corrupted.

heater

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on April 04, 2017, 03:34:53 PM
Test post.

Mr.Fidget,

Will you be joining the BellGabathon 2017? It wouldn't be a BellGab get together without you there?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: themudking on April 04, 2017, 03:36:55 PM
Mr.Fidget,

Will you be joining the BellGabathon 2017? It wouldn't be a BellGab get together without you there?

It's possible MK, I have not looked at the bellgabathon thread yet. I've been busy, if I could post attachments... I'd have shown everyone what I've been working on.

I'll check it out.

Thanks for the invitation.
:)

Mr. Fidget

Test post from alternate w/o attachment.

Mr. Fidget

Test post alternate device with attachment.

<edit> It looks like no attachments is a hardware issue on my phone.

Problem solved.

Mr. Fidget

I've enjoyed my more than 40 day sabbatical away from Bellgab. I've gotten a lot done, and had some substantial breakthroughs.

I cut all these (and many more) matboards:
[attachment id=1 msg=1032286]

[attachment id=2 msg=1032286]

This is the stopwatch I used (twenty years ago in August) to "time the ring" and get through to Art's show an unprecedented three consecutive broadcasts. That course of events culminated in Art's impromptu three hour interview with me (and his listeners who came to find me) on a payphone... in a parking lot: http://sitarchive.com/?p=1073

Although Art, George, and all "parties corporate" stonewalled me for decades... my forthcoming twentieth anniversary antics will tell the whole story so well that my stopwatch will be a Golden Palace level collectable... right up there with Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on April 04, 2017, 07:57:45 PM
   I've enjoyed my more than 40 day sabbatical away from Bellgab. I've gotten a lot done, and had some substantial breakthroughs.

I cut all these (and many more) matboards:
[attachment id=1 msg=1032286]

[attachment id=2 msg=1032286]

This is the stopwatch I used (twenty years ago in August) to "time the ring" and get through to Art's show an unprecedented three consecutive broadcasts. That course of events culminated in Art's impromptu three hour interview with me (and his listeners who came to find me) on a payphone... in a parking lot: http://sitarchive.com/?p=1073

Although Art, George, and all "parties corporate" stonewalled me for decades... my forthcoming twentieth anniversary antics will tell the whole story so well that my stopwatch will be a Golden Palace level collectable... right up there with Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich.

It will always be a classic, Mr. Fidget! Nice artwork too!  :)

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 03, 2017, 09:47:06 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/as-fidget-spinner-craze-sweeps-globe-its-inventor-struggles-to-make-ends-meet/ar-BBAHWIO?li=BBnb4R7
I say 'fake news' I think Mr.Fidget was on before this (or was this the first time? I forget.) In any event possibly my favorite C2C show ever. Because the original guest was a real trip and Art was in the finest form. And...then...the classic Mr.Fidget stuff and random people at the payphone. Great stuff and classic radio. I will stick with Mr.Fidget, not this other lady, but there are times where people in different places mutually develop ideas via different methods (calculus.)
ps: Mr.Fidget, if you are reading, try to comment on these 'fake news' sites and, as always, keep on fidgeting and developing your other art work. You need to get in a gallery and get recognition for your stuff.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on May 03, 2017, 10:13:34 PM
I say 'fake news' I think Mr.Fidget was on before this (or was this the first time? I forget.) In any event possibly my favorite C2C show ever. Because the original guest was a real trip and Art was in the finest form. And...then...the classic Mr.Fidget stuff and random people at the payphone. Great stuff and classic radio. I will stick with Mr.Fidget, not this other lady, but there are times where people in different places mutually develop ideas via different methods (calculus.)
ps: Mr.Fidget, if you are reading, try to comment on these 'fake news' sites and, as always, keep on fidgeting and developing your other art work. You need to get in a gallery and get recognition for your stuff.
The funny thing is 20+ years ago I put 23 bike chain rollers on a 1" keyring, then pressed a skate bearing into the center. They spun well, popular while I made them. Too many parts to be consistently made, and really limited "fidgetability" as far as I'm concerned. You can look through the center of the bearings, and see nifty concentric light rings... people liked that. 

Next time I make one I'll post a pic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 16, 2017, 12:06:33 AM
Still, a grifter, a cheat, a con-man posting here in the guise of "art." So show us what you have done for us? Have you ever done ANYTHING but steal money?

He sent me my six fidgets.

Thanks, Mr. Fidget!

Fidgets are now "wildly popular?"
Did Mr. Fidget rip this woman off or vice-versa?
http://time.com/money/4762207/fidget-spinner-inventor-catherine-hettinger/

pate

Didna bother to look at the link chocolate, but one of the big two delivery drivers had a "fidget" when he showed up to pick up packages the other day.

Looked to be molded plastic around a bearing mechanism, with three single bearing deals to "fidget" with.  Driver had never heard of Mr. Fidget or Art Bell.

I talked to the guy for a bit about the "history" of the "fidget," but he seemed unaware.  I was amazed that he sent money to some random person and actually received merchandise.  Those sort of thangs are unheard of in these modern daze.

The big two or three delivery driver-type seemed quite happy with his purchase, although I had the feeling he'd just received it and would soon be bored with it.  Will report next month if I can be bothered to recall the incident...

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 06, 2017, 07:48:40 AM
Fidgets are now "wildly popular?"
Did Mr. Fidget rip this woman off or vice-versa?
http://time.com/money/4762207/fidget-spinner-inventor-catherine-hettinger/
I saw a fidget kiosk at a local mall.  Looked like a nice waste of money.

whoozit

is it only the USA that requires "Do not eat the toy" warnings?  As painful as it can be, natural selection needs to be left unfettered.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chefist on May 16, 2017, 09:53:53 PM
Mr Fidget Being Sued???

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/05/16/daughters-surgery-texas-woman-says-popular-toy-poses-risks

It figures it was some clueless Soccer mom in The Woodlands.  Have to keep that Facebook page updated, you know.  ::)

"I certainly wasn't looking for an excuse to tour the brand new Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands but this was a pretty effective way."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154608486227828&set=pcb.10154608506232828&type=3

Jackstar

This thread is not getting the resurrection it craves.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2018, 11:31:07 PM
This thread is not getting the resurrection it craves.

I must concur, my good rapist.