• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Looks like I can retire rich.....

wr250

Quote from: k-rowland on June 20, 2015, 01:13:40 AM
The new Dark Matter Digital Network website is now active. You can now join the "Time Travelers" to listen to PAST shows of Art's Midnight in the Desert.

Go to:  http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/  to sign up for $5 or donate more!
done and done.

MAX

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 19, 2015, 07:17:40 PM

We've got El Hefe the squirrel, Popple the hedgehog (or porcupine?), I think there's a spider around here somewhere, and a couple of skulls... point is... I dig having you around Max.
r

WOOF WOOF !!🐶

Ms. C

Quote from: MAX on June 20, 2015, 06:26:43 AM
r

WOOF WOOF !!🐶

Hiya Max, I'm Carson Sam ....  I allowed da hooman to not have me on her avatar on this forum ...but wanted to introduce myself to you  💜

serenity

Well, this is where I usually put tonights Art Bell Somewhere in time bit on KSYL in Louisiana, but there isn't one listed for tonight. The http://ksyl.com site is still listing 8:00pm to Midnight as ABSIT but thats it. I wonder..........................Do I smell a conspiracy? I love the smell of conspiracy in the morning.

MAX

Quote from: Ms. C on June 20, 2015, 06:37:09 AM

Hiya Max, I'm Carson Sam ....  I allowed da hooman to not have me on her avatar on this forum ...but wanted to introduce myself to you  💜

Hi Carson Sam. You look like a cute little guy. I myself am huge, over 100 pounds and my head is bigger than Hoaglands. For fun I chase deer all day and try to  steal my daddy's beer. My one wish in life is to some day bite Dave in the ass.  Nice meeting you.  Max

Skunk Ape

Easiest I've ever spent $5.

Without being under a bridge that is...

Jackstar

Midnight in the Dessert

dungiven

Well, I'm a Time Traveler now and made a small donation....This is HAPPENING!!!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 20, 2015, 02:04:10 AM
...um....just listening to Dave with his guest Richard Hoagland...and um....think I just heard a MAJOR spoiler.

Hoagland said he would be hosting the c2c show on july 16 (I think that was the date he said) and then he hinted that the show would go longer and that c2c should always be a longer show....and then DAve pretty much told him to shut up and that they couldn't reveal that yet for technical reasons.....I mean...wow...it even sounded like Dave muted Hoagland.

So.....it sounded to me like c2c is going to, dare I say it, have other shows on after the regular c2c show? If so, it sounds kinda like that may be how they are going to try to compete with Art and DM network...but having their own on at the same time.

God...this is getting nuts.

Did anyone else catch this on c2c too?

It was odd RoseGirl, cuz I happened to hear exactly that early this morning, and I haven't listened to a single C2C program in over a year, maybe 2 years.  I dunno what made me go have a listen over there, but I did, only briefly, and happened to catch exactly the part of the conversation you mention.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Jackstar on June 20, 2015, 07:01:13 AM
Midnight in the Dessert

Thair iz a rezen wi wee spel wurds uzing a comun standerd. 

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2015, 07:28:21 AM
It was odd RoseGirl, cuz I happened to hear exactly that early this morning, and I haven't listened to a single C2C program in over a year, maybe 2 years.  I dunno what made me go have a listen over there, but I did, only briefly, and happened to catch exactly the part of the conversation you mention.

Maybe Hoagland just sabotaged Noory on the air? He's Art's 'inside man' after all. All is forgiven. Reported.

jazmunda

FYI - This weeks SIT is a "new" classic episode.

Somewhere In Time journeys back to March 28, 1996, for a night of Open Lines about the Freemen patriot group in Montana, as well as an interview with Richard C. Hoagland about how Russian images of the moon show more than a barren, dead lunar surface.

bobpat46

Quote from: k-rowland on June 20, 2015, 01:13:40 AM
The new Dark Matter Digital Network website is now active. You can now join the "Time Travelers" to listen to PAST shows of Art's Midnight in the Desert.

Go to:  http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/  to sign up for $5 or donate more!

I'm in.👽👽👽👽

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 20, 2015, 02:41:47 AM
Course....if Hoagland knew about it, wouldn't Art know about it? They are friends, aren't they?

I thought so..............

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on June 20, 2015, 03:10:56 AM
You betcha. I'm setting it up right now, learning about Spreaker. It will be 3-5 am in the East, and that's the most exciting part, for me. I think RoseGirl and I will be able to make the exact right mood for callers, so they can talk about the show that just aired.

We'll be starting test runs soon. Learning the ropes as we go.

GREAT!!!  I'm SO looking forward to listenin' in :D

Lilith

Quote from: boba FETT on June 20, 2015, 07:35:35 AM
Maybe Hoagland just sabotaged Noory on the air? He's Art's 'inside man' after all. All is forgiven. Reported.

That crossed my mind too.  8)

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2015, 07:58:05 AM
That crossed my mind too.  8)

That's a major screw up. One would think Hoagland would have briefed on what he could and couldn't divulge.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: boba FETT on June 20, 2015, 07:35:35 AM

Hoagland as the Madchurian Candidate, Art as evil puppet master. How I wish that was true.

ge30542

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 20, 2015, 02:50:21 AM
lol

gawd...imagine the topics and the guests? There would be no point having guests....Hoagland should just talk to himself.
I know, right? Rich C is a little "chatty", isn't he?

Lilith

Quote from: ge30542 on June 20, 2015, 08:08:10 AM
I know, right? Rich C is a little "chatty", isn't he?

heh heh, seems he wanted to be last night....DARN I wish I could have heard more of what he wanted to say.  Did I just say that??????? :o

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 20, 2015, 08:05:54 AM
Hoagland as the Madchurian Candidate, Art as evil puppet master. How I wish that was true.

Art is the master, commander and supreme overlord of the Scorpion Army.

Just signed up! Can't wait for everything to get going.

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on June 20, 2015, 07:38:58 AM
FYI - This weeks SIT is a "new" classic episode.

Somewhere In Time journeys back to March 28, 1996, for a night of Open Lines about the Freemen patriot group in Montana, as well as an interview with Richard C. Hoagland about how Russian images of the moon show more than a barren, dead lunar surface.

Thank you Jazz. I couldn't find any info. I hope KSYL has it on tonite

Just became a Time Traveler. What a way to kick off a weekend.

jazmunda

Quote from: serenity on June 20, 2015, 08:34:21 AM
Thank you Jazz. I couldn't find any info. I hope KSYL has it on tonite

Unfortunately the only way I can ever find this information is by sullying my browser and visiting "that" website. If anyone invents a Dave Blocker let me know.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 20, 2015, 02:58:10 AM
You've given me the stuff of nightmares for the next two years. Hoagland interviewing Seth Shostak from a position of power. Hoagland interviewing his own hair. Hoagland interviewing the numbers lady as she puts hexes on naughty Bellgabbers. I can't handle it. I just can't handle it.
Geesh.  I get a good night's sleep and wake-up to a nightmare.  Hoagie doing ParanormalDate commercials would be amusing, however.

pyewacket

...um....just listening to Dave with his guest Richard Hoagland...and um....think I just heard a MAJOR spoiler.

Hoagland said he would be hosting the c2c show on july 16 (I think that was the date he said) and then he hinted that the show would go longer and that c2c should always be a longer show....and then DAve pretty much told him to shut up and that they couldn't reveal that yet for technical reasons.....I mean...wow...it even sounded like Dave muted Hoagland.

So.....it sounded to me like c2c is going to, dare I say it, have other shows on after the regular c2c show? If so, it sounds kinda like that may be how they are going to try to compete with Art and DM network...but having their own on at the same time.

Thank you for posting this, RoseGirl- It does sound like there is another show in the works. So Dave will not only have MITD and any other spin off shows as competition but will also have one from PR? They'll upstage him for sure! Intriguing news indeed.  :)

serenity

Oh yeah....Like I said.....I smell something "spooky" in the air