• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Art Bell on June 13, 2015, 04:05:40 PM
I just spoke to Brendan and guess what, he has Barbara back and will do a EVP show.

Art

Amazing news!

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 13, 2015, 04:31:39 PM
That just made my day. Thanks Art. I hope they saw my trailer as it's just as much a tribute to them as to you.

Say what you will about EVPs but they were my favourite shows.

Has to have helped Jaz! Thanks n good on ya!

eddie dean

Quote from: themudking on June 13, 2015, 05:02:40 PM
We will always have new Chunga jokes.

That's the spirit!!

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2015, 05:11:27 PM
Has to have helped Jaz! Thanks n good on ya!

Yeah. We are the bosses around here. The suits have lost!!

Paradox

I just spoke to Brendan and guess what, he has Barbara back and will do a EVP show.

Art
Some great news there! 

Ms. C

So much awesome in here this weekend.  Thanks Art!  And Jaz and SR for your most excellent fan trailers. 
BellGabbers got talent!  👍 👏

morgana213

Art

Art

Art

Yes! Why that's the best news I've received  since my last digital rectal exam!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: MV on June 13, 2015, 04:38:33 PM
ho lee shit.

Another great avatar MV .......
Thanks .......... Thanks a lot!

bateman

Quote from: wotr1 on June 13, 2015, 04:40:22 PM
That is exciting... And just to double check...  No Chunga, right?

Chunga will be co-hosting.

jazmunda

Quote from: Ms. C on June 13, 2015, 05:23:23 PM
So much awesome in here this weekend.  Thanks Art!  And Jaz and SR for your most excellent fan trailers. 
BellGabbers got talent!  👍 👏

Thank yeewwww.

I have a few more in the pipeline.

Art Bell

Quote from: wotr1 on June 13, 2015, 04:40:22 PM
That is exciting... And just to double check...  No Chunga, right?

Check on no Chunga

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2015, 04:09:26 PM
Great news! I can't wait for the new show. When/where can we pay? And will there be a way to buy "gift" memberships?

This is a great idea.  I'd for sure get a couple of these for friends/family.

Queen

Art

Apart from your return thats the best news ive herd in a lomg time😁

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on June 13, 2015, 06:26:51 PM
Check on no Chunga

That alone should be a major topic of discussiom with the GIS. all these years on the radio they never said their was a chunga 6th member then out of the blue hes their and has been since forever.

They are pretty much the only guests i would enjoy and not be disappointed with till chunga showed up.

Cwn Annwn

So glad to hear that Barbara will be back! I am looking forward to that show. Good riddance to Chimichunga. Now he can focus on his real passion--annoying sounds and flashing lights.

Art's in His studio/All's right with the world!

Marc.Knight

Art

This is getting better by the nanosecond.  Thanks Art.

jazmunda

Quote from: NIN on June 13, 2015, 07:08:11 PM
That alone should be a major topic of discussiom with the GIS. all these years on the radio they never said their was a chunga 6th member then out of the blue hes their and has been since forever.

That's the thing that stuck in my craw. If Barbara couldn't appear then who am I to begrudge Brendan from appearing with someone he is collaborating with.

I didn't like the fact that Chunga inserted himself into past investigations that we pretty much know he was never involved with due to the GIS being a closed group and only having 5 members. That immediately shot his credibility and hence any EVPs he brought to the table were already suspect. That and he was annoying as hell.

Welcome back Barbara. I hope you're still using magnetic tape tape recorders. ;D

Marc.Knight

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 13, 2015, 05:47:38 PM

Yes! Why that's the best news I've received  since my last digital rectal exam!

...as opposed to an analog rectal exam?   :)

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on June 13, 2015, 07:23:47 PM
That's the thing that stuck in my craw. If Barbara couldn't appear then who am I to begrudge Brendan from appearing with someone he is collaborating with.

I didn't like the fact that Chunga inserted himself into investigations that we pretty much know he was never involved with due to the GIS being a closed group and only having 5 members. That immediately shot his credibility and hence any EVPs he brought to the table were already suspect. That and he was annoying as hell.

Welcome back Barbara. I hope you're still using magnetic tape tape recorders. ;D

where did you think LMH's cassette players went?

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on June 13, 2015, 07:30:12 PM
where did you think LMH's cassette players went?

I also hope LMH is still using her trusty tape recorder. I'll never forget a Dreamland she once did where she was in transit at an airport and still phoned in her weekly report for a phone booth playing relating her interviews by holding up that tape recorder to the phone. You could even hear the boarding announcements over the airport PA. That's dedication.

eddie dean

Quote from: Marc.Knight on June 13, 2015, 07:24:42 PM

...as opposed to an analog rectal exam?   :)

I would expect the analog exam would be much 'warmer'  ;) ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 13, 2015, 05:26:19 PM

Ha!  Good one, UC.

Chunga should busy himself cutting a track for A Sunday with Dave.  Some stiff competion for UFO Phil.

MikeJ

Art

That is awesome!  Best news I have had in weeks.  No more chumba wumba

PathoJen

I am curious though., Art., did you have to tell Brendan that you did not want Jimmy Chunga, or did it just work out in our favor?
He may not even be affiliated with them anymore actually, his Facebook page makes no mention of GIS.

PING

Quote from: Art Bell on June 13, 2015, 06:26:51 PM
Check on no Chunga

This is proof that concentrated intent is indeed powerful

PING

Quote from: PathoJen on June 13, 2015, 08:20:43 PM
I am curious though., Art., did you have to tell Brendan that you did not want Jimmy Chunga, or did it just work out in our favor?
He may not even be affiliated with them anymore actually, his Facebook page makes no mention of GIS.

As much as I want to know the details on this, I'd rather hear Art talking about it on MITD. Just makes me that much more anxious for July 20 to @#%&ing get here already