• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: lonevoice on June 07, 2015, 10:07:56 PM
Thanks for sharing, kitty cat.  Now that you've disclosed that to us, I won't lecture you about it. 

Art must be part of the conspiracy to derail his own thread and system test, as he weighed in on the Apple, Droid, Windows platform "wars."

ART IS A DAVEBOT! OMGZ </conspiracy>
Meow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0p4V5DLxKU

SaucyRossy

Quote from: laserjock on June 07, 2015, 09:25:57 PM
Hi folks, I've been absent since hearing some of the last podcast.  I'm not going to read a hundred pages to catch up, but I was a little upset because the podcast's gay comments.  My own son is gay so I'm kinda sensitive to this.  He's also a model son.  Anyways, I've been a little upset and just needed to stay away for a while.  Don't want to start a flame war.

Sorry man. I do have to say it makes me happy you love and support your son. Thanks for sharing.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 07, 2015, 07:34:47 PM
TROLL ALERT! SHIELDS UP!

Yeah yeah, we're all professional forum readers.

Art Bell

Well I don't think I derailed to much as Telos informs me we had several thousand call attempts. Makes me so hot I might go send a wink to a lizard lady on Dave's new site.

That really was a amazing response to a simple off line test.

Art

bateman

Quote from: Art Bell on June 07, 2015, 10:30:38 PM
Makes me so hot I might go send a wink to a lizard lady on Dave's new site.

Oh my.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 07, 2015, 09:35:52 PM
Depends on which state you're in.

VB is popular here. I prefer Crown Lager.

I'll keep my eye out for it! I want to plan a trip to Austrialia...which city first? Sydney, Melbourne, Perth?...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: lasertron on June 07, 2015, 08:15:44 PM
I'll be calling in from a landline of course
Let me know if you need my address to send my medal

I just hooked up a phone to our home fax machine land line. Placed a call to my mom's land line.
It's amazing how clear the call was, compared to talking to her cell to cell with both of us on Verizon Wireless. iPhones vs Android cell phones, we have both, all crap.

Hmmm wonder I'll sound from my land line when I make my next call into the GabCast....
This is White Crow

chefist

Well I don't think I derailed to much as Telos informs me we had several thousand call attempts. Makes me so hot I might go send a wink to a lizard lady on Dave's new site.

Art

Art...out here we are not surprised...you have a big fan base brother!

PathoJen

Art
Wow! The person who runs "people who love AB" on FB was all crying about the test being "only for the bell gabbers"...Had to have been public knowledge for that many calls to have been made.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on June 07, 2015, 08:40:27 PM
I did not mean to touch off a platform War, it is just a fact that Apple vets the Apps really hard and as a result you are far less likely to get one with a bug or worse. Android also has advantages in that they get new stuff faster, both make great phones, it's a nice first World problem.

Art

Not a big deal. If I put a crummy app on my android it takes a few seconds to delete it.
Forgive me Art, but your voicing popular propaganda.

My know nothing wife (computer skills) makes her razor max work just fine. She does all the normal stuff on it, texting, surfing net, shopping, emails.

chefist

Quote from: PathoJen on June 07, 2015, 10:42:07 PM
Wow! The person who runs "people who love AB" on FB was all crying about the test being "only for the bell gabbers"...Had to have been public knowledge for that many calls to have been made.

Thanks Path...they should have called in and stayed on the lines waiting! I only waited 10 minutes to talk to Art....a positive test in my opinion.....

phrodo

Art

I tried to get thru several times .. figured it was hopeless. And FYI - Gotta watch out for those lizard ladies... their claws are sharp and can literally shred your back within seconds.  :P

PathoJen

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2015, 10:45:50 PM
Thanks Path...they should have called in and stayed on the lines waiting! I only waited 10 minutes to talk to Art....a positive test in my opinion.....
Stoked you got thru chefist!

Heather Wade

Art

Celebrate with some Boom Boom Ba~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6sHXJmh91Y&list=PLv3MmnmynM6Eqboffcmn_ZfNn5WICj8Ip&index=4

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 07, 2015, 10:45:34 PM
Not a big deal. If I put a crummy app on my android it takes a few seconds to delete it.
Forgive me Art, but your voicing popular propaganda.

My know nothing wife (computer skills) makes her razor max work just fine. She does all the normal stuff on it, texting, surfing net, shopping, emails.

Why make your deficiency a woman much less a wife?

SaucyRossy

She was seriously saying that?? He posted about it ON FB

PathoJen

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 07, 2015, 10:50:22 PM
She posted Art's post that said "end of test" and she commented "Who knew?" something like that.

chefist

BellGab...My Apologies...I almost gave into a troll (WhiteBlow)...I will redirect! God Bless!

Chefist

PathoJen

I half assed read it, but that was her post., and others were saying it was for Bellgab. Haters. ;)

Quote from: PathoJen on June 07, 2015, 09:26:12 PM
Even not from the road, I'll be listening from my phone., with a dedicated wifi, of course.

i'm gonna leave a note pinned to my pillow to alert the aliens. the next time they abduct me i want them to adjust their implant so i can receive MITD.  8)

ItsOver

Art
Excellent!  Dave will appreciate the wink. :))

WhiteCrow

Wow! The person who runs "people who love AB" on FB was all crying about the test being "only for the bell gabbers"

They better cut that crap out out on "People who love AB" we don't tolerate those FacePals punks talking that way about us vaguely lovable Bellgabbers.
Fort Rock, put them on our "Watch List"

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2015, 10:34:22 PM
I'll keep my eye out for it! I want to plan a trip to Austrialia...which city first? Sydney, Melbourne, Perth?...

Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Gold Coast and Alice Springs (Uluru).

Any bellgabbers coming this way can shout me a beer. :P

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 07, 2015, 11:03:03 PM
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Gold Coast and Alice Springs (Uluru).

Ok...but if I book a biz class ticket for my daughter and girlfriend on Qantas, which city to start with? Host a barby and I'm there brother!

That woman is unstable and resents any mention of this place.

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2015, 11:06:45 PM
Ok...but if I book a biz class ticket for my daughter and girlfriend on Qantas, which city to start with? Host a barby and I'm there brother!

Probably Sydney.

ItsOver

Facebook?  Bah!

http://youtu.be/MiH_xuMji5U

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2015, 10:55:12 PM
BellGab...My Apologies...I almost gave into a troll (WhiteBlow)...I will redirect! God Bless!

Chefist

Whatever... Yeah you're cool now, you let everyone know you hate me ..
e-tard, go hate me over on Falkie's thread.

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 07, 2015, 11:10:34 PM
Whatever... Yeah you're cool now, you let everyone know you hate me ..
e-tard, go hate me over on Falkie's thread.

Love you long time WhiteBlow...Muah...soooooo hot!