• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

popple

Nice Guy Jorch makes offers he knows Art will refuse so he can look like Nice Guy Jorch. If anyone has followed Art Bell at all they would know he would never go back there after everything.

Jocko Johnson

Laserjock...just want to say that I  concur with your recent description of the one known as, jorch "dave" snoory. He seems to be a huge phony, screws people over then tosses out the legal card. He is a real sicko. A dirtbag for sure. I love how his mission in life seems to be to screw over the one guy, Art Bell how gave him what he has now.  Then when it comes out he just plays dumb! Well that fits him perfectly. It is very obvious that with the alleged "talent" he has shown over the years, he would have never been anywhere close to where he is today without Art building and then giving the show to him. He has consistently and steadily bleed listeners, no matter what he says. In fact premrat pkg's his show with other very popular shows. In other words, if you want i.e. Rush or Hannity or Dr. Laura, or whom ever is the popular guys today...you also get dopey dave. He a throw in! Nobody's going to premrat and asking just for him. So
we all know the truth...because the guy just isn't very bright when it comes to radio. He has plotted to hurt and embarrass Art every chance he gets. He would see Art fired and take the food from his family's mouth! What can you say about a guy who does that? So IMHO kudos to you for calling it as it is. Even still he just can't be happy and let it go. He comes here and bullys people ehen if he is so wonderful, he would just let it be like water off a ducks ass. You see he has to react because it hits a huge nerve since he knows what is said here is the truth. Otherwise why eould this guy with hundreds of stations worldwide and millions of listeners care what a handful of people on this website really say or think!?
So once again you have hit the nail on the head.

Sabu2K

I think i got off 2 mins before he called. I was too tired. I wake up and see that he called..ughh i'm so mad.

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on June 03, 2015, 12:35:29 AM
Nice Guy Jorch makes offers he knows Art will refuse so he can look like Nice Guy Jorch. If anyone has followed Art Bell at all they would know he would never go back there after everything.

It was a classic Unvitation.

I was racking my brains during the interview for that word and remembered it after the show was over.

Jackstar

The fact that Snoory would even claim, with his bald face hanging out, that he had been "trying to get Art back on" is an insult to all rational thought.

Like his relentlessly ersatz professionalism.

Faustina

This new Gabcast needs to get up on UFOship ASAP.  MV needs an assistant who can do that menial sort of stuff for him:  after all, he has a family and a job to hold down.

Morgus

Quote from: Faustina on June 03, 2015, 01:50:32 AM
This new Gabcast needs to get up on UFOship ASAP.  MV needs an assistant who can do that menial sort of stuff for him:  after all, he has a family and a job to hold down.
It appears to be up right now.

Jackstar

That took less than six minutes.

Faustina! Ask for overunity next!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on June 03, 2015, 01:50:32 AM

I agree. Why are you lazy bastards not helping me with this bullcrap?

Morgus

MV, I hope you made it home OK after the Noory interview and his live encounter with NooryIsAwesome's f-bombs and drunken co-hosts. :)

Faustina

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2015, 02:01:47 AM
That took less than six minutes.

Faustina! Ask for overunity next!

Gasp!  My night is made!  3:00 a.m., here I come.  (Now where did I put that baggie of crystal....).

Queen

Ugg i need a butt lift😒

pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Apologies for the reference... the man was a highwayperson...

pate

I do love to double-post, are we experiencing 'technical difficulties?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoZAmig2GMk

What in the wide-wide-world o' sports is goin' on 'round heyah>?

In the words of councilor Troi. "Captain for some reason, I'm detecting anger in the alien"
Quote from: pate on June 03, 2015, 04:01:25 AM
I do love to double-post, are we experiencing 'technical difficulties?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoZAmig2GMk

What in the wide-wide-world o' sports is goin' on 'round heyah>?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 03, 2015, 12:02:20 AM
Well Dave did tell us two things we didn't know:  he won't sue for MV for libel (the prospect of which had much of the forum in a lather all day) and (in violation of Art's confidence ) that he wanted Art back on C2C and was trying to make a place for him.  Both points certainly adjusted the image I was forming of him.  I'm sure that's not nearly the whole story, but thank God Art didn't sign up with Dave; he would be miserable in that corporate hole.

Imagine if Art would of signed up to be back on C2C. Dave would of had Art exactly where he wanted him. Art would be bound by another long term contract and Dave would have the power to 'Jimmy Church' Art into broadcast oblivion.

Yep nice guy Dave  (aka the Devil) was looking out for his best of buddy's Art future:
"Come back Art, sign with C2C again, you can trust me. I'm the guy who owes you everything, without you Art, I'm just a two bit radio announcer. Trust me Art, sign here"

serenity

Quote from: MV on June 03, 2015, 02:14:21 AM
I agree. Why are you lazy bastards not helping me with this bullcrap?

Sorry MV forgot which folder I had the password cracker in  :o

Great show last night! Though my wife ( The SgtMaj ) asked me why I smile every time (Redacted) was speaking. I just said it was my Tourettes. Sry Red, but you do have a great radio voice.......

OK OK Reported

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2015, 07:32:40 AM
Imagine if Art would of signed up to be back on C2C. Dave would of had Art exactly where he wanted him. Art would be bound by another long term contract and Dave would have the power to 'Jimmy Church' Art into broadcast oblivion.

Yep nice guy Dave  (aka the Devil) was looking out for his best of buddy's Art future:
"Come back Art, sign with C2C again, you can trust me. I'm the guy who owes you everything, without you Art, I'm just a two bit radio announcer. Trust me Art, sign here"

This is simple - Dave is a Dick Wad Assbite.  🐨🐨💣

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Morgus on June 03, 2015, 02:31:52 AM
MV, I hope you made it home OK after the Noory interview and his live encounter with NooryIsAwesome's f-bombs and drunken co-hosts. :)

What the hell was that last night with NooryIsAwesome, did he become completely unhinged?
I play the fool and troll pretending I have issues with people, but MV is right, some people on Belgab really are Animals.

Ms. C

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 03:00:20 PM

Je suis BellGabber.

This! 
Someone should photoshop or make a poster, it would be a great cover picture for FB or a background screen for a computer.

Cynnie

Oh holy shitballs !!!
The fun I MISS!!

ONeill

Ich bin ein Bellgabber.

Cynnie

I'm more of a bellgoober

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2015, 07:53:18 AM
What the hell was that last night with NooryIsAwesome, did he become completely unhinged?
I play the fool and troll pretending I have issues with people, but MV is right, some people on Belgab really are Animals.

Yep, I am an animal and so are you. I was drunk and cursed out Noory to the point he was pissed off. For someone always claiming they want fun, that was quite the entertainment I provided. Your welcome. Think of that call as performance art, tastefully injected with some f-bombs.

Noory is a complete dick. Also, it was completely hilarious when he was pissed off.

ItsOver

Quote from: popple on June 03, 2015, 12:35:29 AM
Exactly.  What a weasel.  No, make that a snake.  No, a weasel.   Oh, hell a snake weasel.

ThruTarmac

I just listened to the interview, and here my are thoughts:

1) George has got a pair for phoning in and taking questions
2) His info about offering Art a job on C2C was interesting, but I'm glad it didn't happen.
3) I agree with MV and George that some of the comments about him on the forum cross a line, especially those that wish him or his family harm. That stuff needs to be self-policed a lot better, at least.
4) I think it's time to be less concerned about how lame C2C is to us and become wholly thrilled at how great Art's new show will be.
5) Being aggravated by the inner-dealings between radio show hosts and how their corporate overlords treat them is a distant concern, for me at least.
5) it's better to be positive about what can and will be done then to dwell on what we perceive as sucky.

Then again, what do I know?

ItsOver

Quote from: ThruTarmac on June 03, 2015, 08:52:23 AM
I just listened to the interview, and here my are thoughts:

1) George has got a pair for phoning in and taking questions
2) His info about offering Art a job on C2C was interesting, but I'm glad it didn't happen.
3) I agree with MV and George that some of the comments about him on the forum cross a line, especially those that wish him or his family harm. That stuff needs to be self-policed a lot better, at least.
4) I think it's time to be less concerned about how lame C2C is to us and become wholly thrilled at how great Art's new show will be.
5) Being aggravated by the inner-dealings between radio show hosts and how their corporate overlords treat them is a distant concern, for me at least.
5) it's better to be positive about what can and will be done then to dwell on what we perceive as sucky.

Then again, what do I know?

4).  Definitely #4.  Other than for Art to keep watching his back, Dave is irrelevant.  The Kingdom of Nye is back, baby!

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2015, 03:47:03 PM
I'm not a big Scotch guy, but his stuff is EXCELLENT! Perfect for the 19th!
I will take that under advisement

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2015, 03:43:12 PM
KFI...that's a biggie!

Yeah, I know.  I think Jorchie has referred to it as a 'flagship' station.  As our pirate fleet of Gabbers moves into range, us KFI locals will prepare to board ship. 

Word has it, that there will be no prisoners.