• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hahaha fuck you Dave.

Nick el Ass

Art Bell: "Well, again I can not think of a good reason to say no even though the original idea was just to be live on the Net. It will be a 48kbps HEAAC Stereo signal and it will sound awesome. BTW KNYE in Pahrump WILL carry it as well."

ADG12311990

Hmm... Dave "What is that on your head and upper lip" Snoorie or Art Bell. Why am I not surprised most radio stations want Art....

morgana213

Quote from: The General on May 27, 2015, 04:31:10 PM
And it sounds like there's more to come....
Very cool!  It just keeps getting better!

And on another front, I must report my first twitter block by a jimmy church fadernot. She pompously proclaimed that jimmy is the man and my enthusiasm for Art's return got the better of me.  It is a beautiful badge of honor.   Let the games begin! 

bateman

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 04:44:36 PM
Art Bell: "Well, again I can not think of a good reason to say no even though the original idea was just to be live on the Net. It will be a 48kbps HEAAC Stereo signal and it will sound awesome. BTW KNYE in Pahrump WILL carry it as well."

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 04:44:36 PM

Knew we were right about Knye!

serenity

Great news Art. Now it is getting exciting! So KNYE as well. Looks like it's back "In the Kingdom of NYE"

My son was born two months ago. Talk to you guys in July.  8)

///
THE STATION'S ANNOUNCEMENT//
http://www.wbcq.com/?p=781

Along with this note:

Art will be joining Allan Weiner on Allan Weiner Worldwide this Friday evening at 8:00 PM US Eastern time (Saturday 0000 UTC) on WBCQ 7.490 and 5.110 MHz shortwave

Nick el Ass

Quote from: boba FETT on May 27, 2015, 04:55:14 PM
My son was born two months ago. Talk to you guys in July.  8)

Congratulations, and we will all see you in July when things are really heating up.

serenity

New tagline

In that Darkest time between Midnight and Dawn, From the High Desert, Deep in the Kingdom of NYE..... it's Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert on the Dark Matter Digital Network

And Worldwide on WTWW 5.085 Mhz SW

WBCQ 7.490 and 9.330 SW and WXME AM 730

Coming July 2015

Nick el Ass

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

Without a doubt one of the greatest actors ever, and the greatest host in the same thread. I'm excited as one can get.

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 27, 2015, 04:59:06 PM
Art will be joining Allan Weiner on Allan Weiner Worldwide this Friday evening at 8:00 PM US Eastern time (Saturday 0000 UTC) on WBCQ 7.490 and 5.110 MHz shortwave

Can't wait to hear this!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 27, 2015, 04:53:29 PM
Knew we were right about Knye!

Absolutely. I'm glad Art made it official, and the likes on the Facebook page for KNYE should be going up.

MAX

Quote from: FortRock on May 27, 2015, 11:10:41 AM
FROM THE SCORPION ARMY HQ TONOPAH:

WE'VE BEEN MONITORING THE WHOLE JIMMY CHURCH (WHAT A NAME FOR A PARANORMAL HOST, SOUNDS LIKE THE NAME YOU GIVE ONE OF THOSE SATURDAY
MORNING BASS FISHING SHOW HOSTS) THING, BUT I DIGRESS! WE'VE BEEN TALKING IT OVER, WE'RE GOING TO COLLECT HIM UP WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, AND DO
THE WHOLE STEWED PRUNES AND FEMA CAMP SORT OF THING WITH HIM! OR BETTER YET TO UP THE TESTOSTERONE IN HIS BLOOD STREAM, HE'S PRETTY GAUNT
IN THAT DEPARTMENT! WE'LL GET HIM SOME VERY DIGESTABLE RAW ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTER PATE, AND SOME TOAST POINTS MAYBE! HERE'S A RECIPE IDEA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reYhO1COK2c

Now that really hurts as the Vet cut my balls off at 6 mo old !!!

cweb

This is all so exciting that I'm going to PM myself!  :D

nbirnes

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 27, 2015, 05:13:23 PM
Can't wait to hear this!

Me, too! But it feels so illegal ... what with the non-compete and all. I worry too much?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: nbirnes on May 27, 2015, 05:21:29 PM
Me, too! But it feels so illegal ... what with the non-compete and all. I worry too much?

They can't really stop him from being a caller, or can they?!?

serenity

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 27, 2015, 04:59:06 PM
///
THE STATION'S ANNOUNCEMENT//
http://www.wbcq.com/?p=781

Along with this note:

Just Awesome!

jazmunda

Has anyone mentioned KNYE?

This is the beginning of the end for Dave. I can't wait til Dave gets it.

nbirnes

Quote from: serenity on May 27, 2015, 05:03:33 PM
New tagline

In that Darkest time between Midnight and Dawn, From the High Desert, Deep in the Kingdom of NYE..... it's Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert on the Dark Matter Digital Network

And Worldwide on WTWW 5.085 Mhz SW

WBCQ 7.490 and 9.330 SW and WXME AM 730

Coming July 2015

And to quote the great songbirds: "The darkest hour is just before dawn." I wish we could use real music in real situations, when needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7gKZqgHn4

Nick el Ass

Quote from: cweb on May 27, 2015, 05:19:15 PM
This is all so exciting that I'm going to PM myself!  :D

I can't wait for the next GabCast as long as the person with pm power sends the right date.

Marc.Knight

The 'Quickening' begins in earnest.

bateman

Quote from: Marc.Knight on May 27, 2015, 05:30:30 PM
The 'Quickening' begins in earnest.

Your avatar is hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

serenity

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 05:28:45 PM

I can't wait for the next GabCast as long as the person with pm power sends the right date.

Im still waiting for the drunken singalong to be posted. It was classic!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2015, 05:31:45 PM

I can't look at it.

nbirnes

Quote from: morgana213 on May 27, 2015, 04:47:18 PM
Very cool!  It just keeps getting better!

And on another front, I must report my first twitter block by a jimmy church fadernot. She pompously proclaimed that jimmy is the man and my enthusiasm for Art's return got the better of me.  It is a beautiful badge of honor.   Let the games begin!

Ah, Morgana, I am sorry. 🌸 I still talk to lots of nice people I met there, and one by one they are slipping slipping into the future. Once the spell is broken, the frog is sort of icky.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2015, 05:31:45 PM

Is that a portal into the Noory?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: nbirnes on May 27, 2015, 05:27:59 PM
And to quote the great songbirds: "The darkest hour is just before dawn." I wish we could use real music in real situations, when needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7gKZqgHn4

Jesus, her teeth are just like Henry Kane's.

http://youtu.be/n83c1aFWkOs