• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 12:21:34 PM
Wow, its fortunate that the person who he had that conversation with is totally trustworthy and didn't post it on sewergab!

It must be the evil MV's Cabalâ,,¢ and the spyware again. Dammit!!!

Exactly, damn hackers. A member of "The Circle Jerk" (guess that makes Senda the pivot man) would NEVER betray Falkie's confidence !!

Friendship !!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 01:48:01 PM
Did you take a breath at the end to look up more child abuse photos?

confirmed for Roswells, Art

reported to mv for multiple accounts and ban evasion

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 01:56:02 PM
confirmed for Roswells, Art

reported to mv for multiple accounts and ban evasion

Yeah, good luck with that dippshit.

3OctaveFart

Mikuthing is a bigger creep even than Casio.

You fuckos are ruining our thread, so kindly see yourselves out and back to the Hoagland thread.

We've spent years building this for it not to be toppled by a pedo/skinhead dragoon.

SredniVashtar

I enjoyed the show last night with Dumb and Dumber. The only trouble is I have trouble with the accents, particularly the host who sounds like he's the sort of guy who owns an external relief facility (that's 'outdoor shitter' for the unsoaped among you), so I'd like a simultaneous translation from the original hayseed next time for those of us who live in civilisation. A personal highlight was when Yorkie showed up near the end (he's very old, so he gets up around that time to go and get the papers and empty his walnut-sized bladder) and started being all masterful with those two idiots. It got me all unnecessary for a while, I must say.

Ciardelo

It's the invasion of the chan fucks, desperately bleating that they are relevant. ha Get the FUCK off my lawn you pukes.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 07, 2017, 02:19:44 PM
We've spent years building this for it not to be toppled by a pedo/skinhead dragoon.

We didn't build this city on rock 'n' roll, we built this thread on used jars of Hellmanns and a hecatomb of dead cats.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 07, 2017, 02:28:05 PM
I enjoyed the show last night with Dumb and Dumber. The only trouble is I have trouble with the accents, particularly the host who sounds like he's the sort of guy who owns an external relief facility (that's 'outdoor shitter' for the unsoaped among you), so I'd like a simultaneous translation from the original hayseed next time for those of us who live in civilisation. A personal highlight was when Yorkie showed up near the end (he's very old, so he gets up around that time to go and get the papers and empty his walnut-sized bladder) and started being all masterful with those two idiots. It got me all unnecessary for a while, I must say.

I felt that Daniel had creative, artistic and professional differences that he was fighting about and Myke was just fighting to be a dick.

Spy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o54wH0pStxs

Questions for Mr. Senda:

1) Why do you make videos about the mundane items you bring home from the supermarket?

2) Why do you call them "haul" videos?  Are you aware that the word "haul" can be defined as "a quantity of something that was stolen or is possessed illegally?"  It's true.  Google it.  By using that word you are suggesting the items you pull out of your shopping bags were not obtained legally.  Is that why you use the self-checkout?

Please explain yourself.

BTW, I know which member of the circle jerk of untrustworthiness is betraying your confidence and posting your darkest, innermost thoughts in the form of mp3 files and videos.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 07, 2017, 02:28:05 PM

Thanks for listening! It's a different program than you might be used to (Graham Norton on the tele at the local bathhouse).

Please tune in again.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 07, 2017, 02:32:42 PM
I felt that Daniel had creative, artistic and professional differences that he was fighting about and Myke was just fighting to be a dick.
Wrong thread, but us of The Annulus would respectfully disagree. Our dear Myke was being attacked unprovoked by a lesser. Everybody KNOWS Myke bleeds for his art.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Spy on January 07, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o54wH0pStxs

Questions for Mr. Senda:

1) Why do you make videos about the mundane items you bring home from the supermarket?

2) Why do you call them "haul" videos?  Are you aware the word "haul" can be defined as "a quantity of something that was stolen or is possessed illegally?"  By using that word you are suggesting the items you pull out of your shopping bags were not obtained legally.  Is that why you use the self-checkout?

Please explain yourself.

STFU!! That's two points with multiple facets. You'll confuse him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 02:37:42 PM
Wrong thread, but us of The Annulus would respectfully disagree. Our dear Myke was being attacked unprovoked by a lesser. Everybody KNOWS Myke bleeds for his art.

Seemed to me he was bleeding from his arse after he trotted out the hurtful and rapier 'limp wrist' and 'puff' repostes.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 02:45:52 PM
Seemed to me he was bleeding from his arse after he trotted out the hurtful and rapier 'limp wrist' and 'puff' repostes.
Look, blood is blood right?

Right?

You know, "in the ring" we count ALL blood. Lord knows the LL hasn't been bleeding for years.

As all of the Legion members have learned, Jason Callan has been talking to Giada De Laurentiis about getting a show on The Food Network. All the ts are crossed and there is very little left to negotiate. Just some rights issues. Jason wants to retain the rights to the terms Falkie, The Guy From Pittsburgh and Sewergab but he might have to give up the term Legion. Since Legion is a new series coming to FX based in the XMan world and it has Marvel plus Disney behind it the Food Network wants to shy away and not fight for him on it. Anyhow, long story short, some fucking snitch in The Legion has told Senda about it so he went on a Twitter rampage to sabotage poor Jason.

A couple things I noticed here, Senda just leaps in as if the other person is thinking what he is thinking at that moment. Sure a busy executive is thinking only about that one deal and will be able to understand him. and why does he put a hashtag in front of the first word of each Tweet?  Other than because he is a moron.

Yorkshire pud

He went to the ER for a sore throat, what the fuck did he think he had?

And without blushing he let (asked) the cashier to pay his uber fair. Incredible.

Ciardelo

My cats rarely throw up. I would begin to suspect a health problem rather than the cat food brand.

I'm not really sure though. WhiteCrow needs to send me some money so I can research.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 03:00:04 PM
He went to the ER for a sore throat, what the fuck did he think he had?

And without blushing he let (asked) the cashier to pay his uber fair. Incredible.
He had a need for the community to pay for his minor complaint. He really doesn't see this as a problem.

Thanks Obama

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 03:04:16 PM
My cats rarely throw up. I would begin to suspect a health problem rather than the cat food brand.

I'm not really sure though. WhiteCrow needs to send me some money so I can research.

I agree.  I have mentioned a few times that I think the kitties need to be wormed.

mikuthing01

Quote from: LittleChris on January 07, 2017, 02:00:32 PM
She's no longer listed as a member. Was she banned?

I will put it this way.... she is being dealt with by the best of the best

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2017, 03:08:01 PM
I agree.  I have mentioned a few times that I think the kitties need to be wormed.
Why doesn't WhiteCrow care? What is he? Some inhumane monster?

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

If things get bad George can always sit on them. Mercy killing.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Spy on January 07, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

BTW, I know which member of the circle jerk of untrustworthiness is betraying your confidence and posting your darkest, innermost thoughts in the form of mp3 files and videos.

Everyone including George knows that the leaks are coming from Six Weeks Tenure. SWT pleads that he is being hacked and harassed by the cabal and gets out of jail free because George is a lonely old man and SWT actually takes time to listen to George rant all night long, which SWT, of course, records and promptly leaks to Bellgab and then claims he was hacked. Repeat.

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on January 07, 2017, 03:10:17 PM
If things get bad George can always sit on them. Mercy killing.
D-

go back and try again you racist asshole.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
D-

go back and try again you racist asshole.

I think cats are gay. Sorry not sorry.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 07, 2017, 02:19:44 PM
Mikuthing is a bigger creep even than Casio.

You fuckos are ruining our thread, so kindly see yourselves out and back to the Hoagland thread.

>implies i am a skinhead NAZI

>actively trying to kill a jew because he thinks he is a better person

whew lad.... see you at the Nuremberg trials ~desu