• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

im only doing political streams from now on

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 27, 2019, 07:47:22 PM
i fucking love listening to this song after a tragedy.

I cant wait for another Jewish false flag so i can listen to it and cry while ZOG takes more of or rights away. Thank you based boomers you did nothing wrong.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 27, 2019, 08:25:52 PM
I cant wait for another Jewish false flag so i can listen to it and cry while ZOG takes more of or rights away. Thank you based boomers you did nothing wrong.

fuckin boomers sheeeeeeit

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 07:46:29 PM
Thanks Groyper!  I enjoyed my Sun Evening watching, and reading your chatters.

im glad you enjoyed it, brig  ;D

Asuka Langley

You should branch out into IRL streaming and set up a streamlabs account fam. If you did an RV trip with Being There and Carey Bridges i would donate sheckles. Being There could fill the roll of ONLYUSEmeBLADE since shes already in a wheelchair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk0AUE8ZvhA

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 29, 2019, 09:51:37 PM
You should branch out into IRL streaming and set up a streamlabs account fam. If you did an RV trip with Being There and Carey Bridges i would donate sheckles. Being There could fill the roll of ONLYUSEmeBLADE since shes already in a wheelchair.

That's an idea.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on September 29, 2019, 09:55:49 PM
That's an idea.

Blade makes 16k+ a month IRL streaming. Just imagine what Richard Groyper on a RV with cat ladies on a cross country trip to AlienCon with George Senda could make.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 29, 2019, 10:17:09 PM
Blade makes 16k+ a month IRL streaming. Just imagine what Richard Groyper on a RV with cat ladies on a cross country trip to AlienCon with George Senda could make.

The shekels...the...shekels...

Corona Kitty

I guess they can figure it out

Spookcat

If he took Rita, we could start a poll on how long it would take her before she started hitting on him. 😁

ive read this like 5 times and i still have no idea what this is suppose to mean. cat ladies pls respond and translate...

[attachment=1,msg1359197]

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 29, 2019, 09:51:37 PM

lmao

billions.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 30, 2019, 12:23:14 PM
ive read this like 5 times and i still have no idea what this is suppose to mean. cat ladies pls respond and translate...

she deleted the post lulz

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 30, 2019, 12:23:14 PM

Must be code.