• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE TASTY CANADIAN THREAD

Started by sampson2625, October 07, 2015, 02:49:14 PM

sampson2625

A new thread for my fellow countrymen. THE TASTY CANADIAN THREAD!
Art Bell is huge up here, even on one of our more popular AM stations in Toronto, they play MITD while another station still Carries C2C

We took some bashing on the gabcast last night.
-Apologizing to aliens for not tasting good.
- how to get a thousand canadians out of a pool
-The Manitoba bus beheading (spineless Canadians)

I hope to see some posts from fellow TC's

AppealPlay

I imagine Canada is shut down today because of the NHL opener.

Poutine rules.  I might make it for dinner tonight.

K_Dubb

I am so jealous your Thanksgiving is Monday.  Been jonesing for turkey and cranberry for weeks.  Been trying to convince my family we should celebrate both since Grandma was Canadian, but no luck.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 07, 2015, 03:02:37 PM
I am so jealous your Thanksgiving is Monday.  Been jonesing for turkey and cranberry for weeks.  Been trying to convince my family we should celebrate both since Grandma was Canadian, but no luck.

It's all great and all until your father decides he's going to be the one to cook the turkey.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 07, 2015, 03:04:08 PM
It's all great and all until your father decides he's going to be the one to cook the turkey.

What happened?  I swear I'd take it burnt. raw, rescued from the dog, slid across the floor...

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 07, 2015, 03:16:02 PM
What happened?  I swear I'd take it burnt. raw, rescued from the dog, slid across the floor...

Ah he does alright.  He's just not really the domestic type.

scottydawg

Yah Dere Ey! My great-great Grandpa was a French-Canadien! Ya dats da way we spell it, no Freekin' Queen for us! >:(
We go ice fishing in the winter so we don't have to buy an expensive boat! ;D
Somebody has to get a hold of Rev. Punnet so we can rag him about sicking them hungry Aliens on us!  ;)

GravitySucks

Aliens love them Frogs. Sir Ian was right on that account.

sampson2625

This thread hit the ground running. Already some tasty Canadian bashing. It makes the maple syrup boil in my veins! 

I wonder if Stanton Friedman and Paul hellyear are on this board? I bet they have alias's

Aussie Dave

I'm married to a tasty Canadian. I can vouch for the tasty part. Are French Canadians considered real Canadians anyway? Please don't tell my better half or her family that I just said that.

cweb

As a border-dweller here in the 'States, I tip my cap to you people.

You have lots of cool bands, poutine is awesome, and I'm pretty sure a Canadian coined the term "donnybrook."

DandyWarhols

Hey folks,  from KW, Ontario. longtime lurker.  Been a fan of Art's for a while and have been listening since MITD debuted. Seems the heat has been turned up and Art needs some support to him and his family. Leo's post about Art being a Drama Queen on FB is over the line in my books. His address has been posted and maybe he will get a visit in the night and we will see how he reacts. Hoaxland has gone full delusion, I should msg Gary (his stalker) to call in and give him the gears. Anyway just an introduction and hello to everyone. The last few weeks on the Hoaxland and Leo threads have made me laugh so hard I just gotta get in on the game.  DAVE SUCKS!  :P

pate

Sour grapes nothing.

The root-stock should be handle it well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664QhBOhBgc

Quote from: Aussie Dave on October 08, 2015, 07:18:58 AM
I'm married to a tasty Canadian. I can vouch for the tasty part. Are French Canadians considered real Canadians anyway? Please don't tell my better half or her family that I just said that.

They are, the rest of us aren't.

sampson2625

The whole Leo episode has been great. I loved the gabcast about it. Now it seems like the Gabcast is in some sort of minor meltdown. Have MV and Jazmunda had some sort of falling out? STAY TUNED!!!! And now shots fired in Arts neighborhood. This is some talk radio that has me on the edge of my seat.

So what's the best way to prepare a Canadian?  Do you marinate them overnight?

shell88

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on October 26, 2015, 10:56:21 AM

You cook em right on top of your engine block while driving over to the pot luck just like this guy cooks his turkey. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niegc7QcilM

Centurion40

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 07, 2015, 03:02:37 PM

I am a Hoser who dines on turkey, et al for Thanksgiving, US Thanksgiving (why not), Christmas, Easter, and any other excuse the Mrs, permits.

Centurion40

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on October 26, 2015, 10:56:21 AM

Beer & rye are the best.  And we won't object either!

ksm32

Quote from: sampson2625 on October 07, 2015, 02:49:14 PM

We took some bashing on the gabcast last night.
-Apologizing to aliens for not tasting good.
- how to get a thousand canadians out of a pool
-The Manitoba bus beheading

Yet, every Canadian I know could most likely beat the shite out of any gabcast host on any given night. Even my daughter.   The myth about Canadians being nice, sweet, and oh so polite? That used to be accurate, back when most Canadians parents travelled the world and knew how to represent. New Canadians? are no nicer than anyone else. As a matter of fact, I would like to beat some traditional wisdom into most of them.

As far as the French Canadiens? My father N law happens to be one. Truly one of the best men I have ever met. The rest are probably cunts though.

Enough with the TASTY CANADIANS shit. We're as fucked as the Americans are. As far as "bashing" goes? (on a world stage) Nobody gets more of that than Americans.  Because they're cunts too.

May God eventually bless North America. Again.

Quote from: scottydawg on October 07, 2015, 05:31:54 PM
Yah Dere Ey! My great-great Grandpa was a French-Canadien! Ya dats da way we spell it, no Freekin' Queen for us! >:(
We go ice fishing in the winter so we don't have to buy an expensive boat! ;D
Somebody has to get a hold of Rev. Punnet so we can rag him about sicking them hungry Aliens on us!  ;)
LOL - The Swede / Finnish dialect is even stronger in da U.P. dere aay. For those that like that accent, you absolutely have to check out Escanaba in da Moonlight. It's a riot ! ! Filmed on location in Escanaba it pokes fun at da Yooper lifestyle. ("My CHevy CHooka CHit") I LaughedMAO through the whole flick. Granted, it helps if you have some context to get the references being made, (i lived outside Marquette for a couple years) but a very funny movie nonetheless.

I'm glad this thread was started. Our tasty neighbors to da Nort are pretty kick ass IMO. I also caught the biggest walleye I've ever landed up at Wawang lake. A 38 2/3 incher that fought like a northern, and took me 45 minutes to land on 12 Lb test. The loons get annoying after a while though (the birds, not the locals   (Just kidding guys. ;) ))
Rock on Tasty neighbors to the North. ;D

Quote from: sampson2625 on October 07, 2015, 07:17:39 PM
This thread hit the ground running. Already some tasty Canadian bashing. It makes the maple syrup boil in my veins! 

I wonder if Stanton Friedman and Paul hellyear are on this board? I bet they have alias's
Ha ha ha . :)

Quote from: Aussie Dave on October 08, 2015, 07:18:58 AM
LOL - Lucky Bastard.
No, different breed altogether from my experience. Not as friendly, and generally dislike Americans :(  (Of course the dislike of Americans is a world wide phenomenon. Thanks Alphabet soup agencies, foreign policy legislators, and arrogant American tourists with an entitlement complex - you fucktards.)

Quote from: ksm32 on November 02, 2015, 02:32:45 AM
Yet, every Canadian I know could most likely beat the shite out of any gabcast host on any given night. Even my daughter.   The myth about Canadians being nice, sweet, and oh so polite? That used to be accurate, back when most Canadians parents travelled the world and knew how to represent. New Canadians? are no nicer than anyone else. As a matter of fact, I would like to beat some traditional wisdom into most of them.

As far as the French Canadiens? My father N law happens to be one. Truly one of the best men I have ever met. The rest are probably cunts though.

Enough with the TASTY CANADIANS shit. We're as fucked as the Americans are. As far as "bashing" goes? (on a world stage) Nobody gets more of that than Americans.  Because they're cunts too.

May God eventually bless North America. Again.
Gotta +10 this post. I totally agree
My experiences w/ the Frenchies were isolated to 6-7 different times. Might have been just my bad luck to have run into the assholes of the group. BTW - one of my best friends here in Northern WI is 3/4 French and is a pretty cool dude.