• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GEORGE NOORY IS NOT HUMAN. HE IS A BIRD-LIKE REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER!

Started by KevinIsAHybrid, October 04, 2016, 07:54:21 PM

GREETINGS, BellGab! KevinIsAHybrid here. I dress up like different hybrids. It is because being able to become different hybrids allows me to defeat the Alpha Draconians. I have superpowers. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic

There is something very strange about George Noory.

A lot of Art Bell fans don't like him.

They say George Noory does not talk about the paranormal like Art Bell has. They say he has ruined Coast to Coast.

What if George Noory himself is controlled opposition.

They say there are reptilian shapeshifters out there. A well known man who speaks of these lizard people is David Icke.

But I come to learn about another person who speaks about the reptilians. He is kinninigan. He says that the reptilians are bird-like.

He says they are like the Skeksis from the Dark Crystal. The reptilians would not be apex predators since they shapeshift and rely on black magic.

Here is Yusef, a bird-like reptilian.

George Noory was once known as the Night Hawk.

How very strange.

I AM A SHAMAN! SHAMANIMAL! I once had a vision of me in a subway In this subway, the radio was playing.
I heard Georgey Noory and another with him. The name started with r.

I was once the user on abovetopsecret, KevinIsZebraman. I knew about David Icke's theory on the Saturn Moon Matrix.

The Reptilians send radio messages from Saturn and the moon to turn humans into brainwashed beings.
Greetings, abovetopsecret. Zebraman is here. [SNIPPED] The Batman of Toronto but since I hate humans, I'm also the Godzilla of Toronto.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1132132/pg1
I'm supposed to sleep but the aliens are telling me to come here. Earlier, I was near some stairs, when a black alien appeared and disappeared quickly.

The Saturn Moon Matrix is REAL. According to David Ikce, reptilian shapeshifters are sending radio emmisions to brainwash humans The moon amplifies these emissions.

From a website with a more descriptive explanation

The matrix is tied to the moon which is tied to Saturn, or in astrotheology, “Satan”. Our reptilian brain was engineered to keep us tuned into the Saturn moon matrix hologram.

This is terrible. Therefore, let's make the humans escape from the Matrix. We have to destroy Saturn and our moon.

I BELIEVE GEORGE NOORY IS BIRD-LIKE REPTILIAN SENDING EMISSIONS ON COAST TO COAST!

GOERGE NOORY IS FEEDING ON YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY! THE BIRD-LIKE REPTILIANS KNOW THAT ART BELL FANS ARE UPSET OF WHAT COAST TO COAST HAS BECOME. THE REPTILIANS FEED ON NEGATIVE ENERGY; THEY FEED ON ART BELL'S FANS ENERGY.

I AM FILIPINO CANADIAN, I BELIEVE THE BIRD-LIKE REPTILIANS ARE THE PHILIPPINE VAMPIRES, ASWANGS!

And yet...

I'm beginning to wonder if this is an elaborate ruse to play on our sympathies with the goal being to convince us to chip in and buy Mr. Noory a Grow Light, some grub worms, and finely powdered calcium.

What if - in a bizarre chain of events - MV ends up agreeing to regularly spritz repto-George?

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:55:40 PM
I AM FILIPINO CANADIAN, I BELIEVE THE BIRD-LIKE REPTILIANS ARE THE PHILIPPINE VAMPIRES, ASWANGS!

Welcome! That point of view has been woefully underrepresented here for way too long. Post often!

zeebo

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 04, 2016, 08:25:35 PM
I heard you can pay your way out.

Problem is it's not a lump-sum, it's some kind of reverse-subscription service so you don't really get out.

zeebo

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:54:21 PM
I BELIEVE GEORGE NOORY IS BIRD-LIKE REPTILIAN SENDING EMISSIONS ON COAST TO COAST!

GOERGE NOORY IS FEEDING ON YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY!

This could explain why he's always bringing up 'psychic vampires'.  Maybe he's trying to recruit followers.

Quote from: zeebo on October 04, 2016, 11:18:43 PM
This could explain why he's always bringing up 'psychic vampires'.  Maybe he's trying to recruit followers.

I don't how to quote from one thread to another, but on 9/17 in the "Fortune" thread, you posted, "I had a problem with telekinetic eels.  Kept pushing my damn goldfish crackers around."

Given the intelligence of the typical eel, telekinetic or otherwise, that can only be the product of some sort of primal, hard wired imbecilic cruelty that's beyond their comprehension and control. As aggravating as they are, they deserve to be pitied more than censured. Nevertheless, it must have been a relief to get rid of them. How did you do it? Asking for a friend. Cheers!

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 04, 2016, 11:57:37 PM
... it must have been a relief to get rid of them. How did you do it? Asking for a friend. Cheers!

Turns out the eels were not evil but merely playful pranksters.  I used an ad-hoc energy wave repellent, enticing them to leave by playing my old C2C Holiday CD.

Quote from: zeebo on October 05, 2016, 12:19:43 AM
Turns out the eels were not evil but merely playful pranksters.  I used an ad-hoc energy wave repellent, enticing them to leave by playing my old C2C Holiday CD.

Woodmean Ovum the Whirl, rot a Ra reef.  was war eyed was Nooray ills.

Witch never seas suck ill

ItsOver

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 04, 2016, 09:55:28 PM
That's true, but nobody of sound mind would ever consider paying the price.
Yeah, I can't afford that many diapers.

cweb

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:54:21 PM
GREETINGS, BellGab! KevinIsAHybrid here. I dress up like different hybrids. It is because being able to become different hybrids allows me to defeat the Alpha Draconians. I have superpowers. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic
Hey, it's cool that you have a LinkedIn for like, your career. And stuff.

Thankfully, LinkedIn isn't owned by reptilians. Just crab people.

Welcome to Bellgab. Post often!

Quote from: zeebo on October 05, 2016, 12:19:43 AM
=======================================================
'ALLO!
Still with you am i,despite several krappy lappies now down in metaphoric flames.
Missed your bull-grab shlockieness-ness did i despite other agendas have i now.
i've read up in the dear,dead past about the aswang.
They seem to be an re-booted harpy.
As to Mr.Norry-San haveing reptoid or ike-like aura about him.
My call as i said many ways in the past threads,is that Mr.Norry-San seems to be some kind of kloned entity.
He teminds me of the secondary characters in the parallell story used in the original with yul brenner of West_World.
ie,"Rome-World"if it was written by the Fire-Sign Theatre spin-off:
"Congress of Senators"in"TV OR NOT TV"
by Proctor & Bergman:
"Escapeing from the riseing fall of the roaming empire",pt.999.
Coincidently,the phrases from early Marvel fake slang are still trademarked by Marvel,such as:
(fill in from'Not Brand Echh!"here)
The Ghost of Steve Ditko yet saunters on the Bull-Pen's Battlements,courtesey of'Odd's_Balls"...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"[7VF]"

pate

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on October 07, 2016, 09:53:18 PM
=======================================================
'ALLO!
Still with you am i,despite several krappy lappies now down in metaphoric flames.
Missed your bull-grab shlockieness-ness did i despite other agendas have i now.
i've read up in the dear,dead past about the aswang.
They seem to be an re-booted harpy.
As to Mr.Norry-San haveing reptoid or ike-like aura about him.
My call as i said many ways in the past threads,is that Mr.Norry-San seems to be some kind of kloned entity.
He teminds me of the secondary characters in the parallell story used in the original with yul brenner of West_World.
ie,"Rome-World"if it was written by the Fire-Sign Theatre spin-off:
"Congress of Senators"in"TV OR NOT TV"
by Proctor & Bergman:
"Escapeing from the riseing fall of the roaming empire",pt.999.
Coincidently,the phrases from early Marvel fake slang are still trademarked by Marvel,such as:
(fill in from'Not Brand Echh!"here)
The Ghost of Steve Ditko yet saunters on the Bull-Pen's Battlements,courtesey of'Odd's_Balls"...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"[7VF]"

Beware the were-klowne
Wearing his Prada clone shoes
Somewhere, future Mars.

I broadcast in the Clairice for safety's sake.

Witness the future if you dassn't:

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=lTMtu4Z5T-U