• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 12, 2017, 07:08:43 AM
You provide all the proof we need in each and every one of your 24,000 Bellgab posts.

So, I'm somehow pathetic for posting here but you're not for responding to my posts?!  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ow4X8tiMI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 12, 2017, 09:18:42 AM
Low IQ + Drugs/Alcohol  =  Dr. Dumb dumb ......

'Trump the Groper' ...... a wonderful choice for President.
Congratulations ..... well done!

Carl Sagan was a daily pot smoker.  ;)

Incomplete sentences mean an incomplete education. You probably never even finished high school.  ;D

Kidnostad3

FBI Paid Authors of Fraudulent Trump Pee Pee Gate Papers

https://youtu.be/NRC_et9Mh2E

albrecht

Trump signed the NDAA today. As I recall a lot of his prominent supporters, especially on the so-called fringe, in the past years have been against the NDAA, among other far-reaching government power, the yuuge cost, potential civil rights problems, foreign spending, and potential war mongering.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/12/12/remarks-president-trump-signing-hr-2810-national-defense-authorization
Discuss.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 01:50:01 PM
Trump signed the NDAA today. As I recall a lot of his prominent supporters, especially on the so-called fringe, in the past years have been against the NDAA, among other far-reaching government power, the yuuge cost, potential civil rights problems, foreign spending, and potential war mongering.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/12/12/remarks-president-trump-signing-hr-2810-national-defense-authorization
Discuss.

Let's see.  Is it America First?  Are we MAGA?  Then in the words of those great musical sage's, The Sweet, "Alright fellas, Let's goooooooo!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 12, 2017, 01:50:40 PM
Exactly.

Cognitive dissonance still going strong with the lemmings. That must've been some strong Koolaid Hillary made you drink.  :o ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 01:50:01 PM
Discuss.

The NDAA is an annual process. It’s a budget.  Funding is a separate process.  Are you suggesting that we not have one or do you have an objection to this year’s NDAA.  I don’t know of any enterprise that operates without a budget.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2017, 01:34:58 PM
I'm somehow pathetic for posting here .......

Fifty-five posts per day isn't pathetic .... sixty is.
Low IQ + Booze = Dr. Dumb dumb ...

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 12, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

Mom should kick him out of the basement and make him find a job.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 12, 2017, 05:08:27 PM
Maybe Mom took him to the doctor to-day .... or, to buy him some new shoes.

Just a few days after the Kate Steinle verdict, the otherwise seemingly healthy 65 year old mayor of San Francisco collapses and dies of a heart attack.

I doubt those two events occurring in the same time-frame are a coincidence.

He was not originally elected mayor, he was the city manager and appointed mayor when piece of shit former mayor Gavin Newsome was elected lieutenant governor.  He promised to be a caretaker mayor and not run for re-election, but he broke his promise, ran, and was re-elected. 

Not being a life-long politician, he wasn't the usual shitheel the San Francisco Left typically produces for elected office, which is to say he probably had some semblance of a conscience left.  I don't see the rest of these asswipes taking responsibility, doing the right thing, and droppping dead

Without the mayor on board, San Francisco probably isn't a ''sanctuary city'', and Kate Steinle isn't dead (and a lot of other folks aren't either dead or victims of other crimes as well).  No doubt the mayor has been under a great deal of stress since that murder, certainly since the verdict and everything he's been dealing with surrounding that.  And he still couldn't take a stand and do the right thing to try to reverse the policy.  No sympathy for him or those around him from me.

#winning

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 06:51:45 PM
Just a few days after the Kate Steinle verdict, the otherwise seemingly healthy 65 year old mayor of San Francisco collapses and dies of a heart attack.

He was not originally elected mayor, he was the city manager and appointed mayor when piece of shit former mayor Gavin Newsome was elected lieutenant governor.  He promised to be a caretaker mayor and not run for re-election, but he broke his promise, ran, and was re-elected. 

Not being a life-long politician, he wasn't the usual shitheel the San Francisco Left typically produces for elected office, which is to say he probably had some semblance of a conscience left.  I don't see the rest of these asswipes taking responsibility, doing the right thing, and droppping dead

Without the mayor on board, San Francisco probably isn't a ''sanctuary city'', and Kate Steinle isn't dead (and a lot of other folks aren't either dead or victims of other crimes as well).  No doubt the mayor has been under a great deal of stress since that murder, certainly since the verdict and everything he's been dealing with surrounding that.  And he still couldn't take a stand and do the right thing to try to reverse the policy.  No sympathy for him or those around him from me.

#winning
I didn't consider the stress of managing such an awful city, politics and homeless wise, but when I saw that newsI thought about karma considering Steinle and others who are killed, raped, etc by illegals given "sanctuary."

I also thought about his Chinese connections- was he involved in gun-running, and other organized crime, schemes like certain other California Democrats of Oriental ancestry, like Leland Yee? Or involved with giving technology or government secrets to the Chi-Coms like others? Maybe he got on the wrong side of a Tong, Triad, terrorist group, government agency, Clinton, etc?  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 07:33:06 PM
I didn't consider the stress of managing such an awful city, politics and homeless wise, but when I saw that newsI thought about karma considering Steinle and others who are killed, raped, etc by illegals given "sanctuary."

I also thought about his Chinese connections- was he involved in gun-running, and other organized crime, schemes like certain other California Democrats of Oriental ancestry, like Leland Yee? Or involved with giving technology or government secrets to the Chi-Coms like others? Maybe he got on the wrong side of a Tong, Triad, terrorist group, government agency, Clinton, etc?  ;)
Another pigsty of a city up there with the likes of LA/Hollywood. They’re all filthy garbage dumps. It’s alaways amazed me the disappointment tourists from around the world must experience when they learn first hand how trusly disgusting these cities are.

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 07:33:06 PM

Not that I know of.  Nothing would really surprise me though.

In SF when a mayor dies the president of the Board of Supervisors becomes mayor, unless and until the Board elects someone else.  Diane Feinstein, as President of the Board, became mayor when mayor George Moscone was shot.  Ed Lee was not on the Board but was elected by them as a consensus candidate.

So the new mayor is London Breed, consensus candidate chosen to be president of the Board.  I knew the name but hadn't seen a photo.  With a name like that I thought he was some faggy Eurotrash Left-tard, turns out to be a black woman from the projects. 

My guess is the corrupt Burton-Brown machine, which has given us so many demogogues, will find a way to get Jane Kim appointed or elected.  An easily controlled left-wing airhead.

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 12, 2017, 07:52:30 PM
Another pigsty of a city up there with the likes of LA/Hollywood. They’re all filthy garbage dumps. It’s alaways amazed me the disappointment tourists from around the world must experience when they learn first hand how trusly disgusting these cities are.

I hardly go there anymore, Oakland either, although both have tiny islands of sanity surrounded by the filth (museums, music venues, cafes, and so on). 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 12, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

Says the Canadian idiot who still can't write a complete sentence to save his life. Canada is FILLED with people just like this. This is why we'll eventually have to invade your country and round up the communist idiots. We'll be sending you to Venezuela to live and create your new communist society there. Isn't that exciting? ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 12, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

So, the extent of your intellectual arsenal is both mom's basement jokes and trailer park jokes. You understand that trailers DON"T have basements, right?  :D ::)

Not only is it time to get some new material but it may be time to go back to school for you!  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 12, 2017, 06:04:30 PM
Maybe Mom took him to the doctor to-day .... or, to buy him some new shoes.

Poor Canadians. They're impotent to do anything meaning in their own political system and so have to come here everyday to inform us of how we could be like that too...if we just listened to them.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 06:51:45 PM

#winning

Sounds like Trump may have gotten control of the CIA's bag of dirty tricks. I sure hope so!

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2017, 08:37:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d85qle6Cc8
Curious, has Franken officially left office? Once this attempt at getting Trump with old news fails, Franken and the Dems will likely change their minds and leave retard in office. Odds are better than 50/50 he won’t leave. Could this have played out any better? It really is hysterical how bad of a year the demokkkrats have had.

Stock Market has set a record for how many record closes its had.
Stock Market up 25%
Collusion story: fail
Mueller: fail
Countless Demokkkrat rapists and mollestors lives destroyed.
Franken: out
Conyers: out
Pudophile: out

“God bless us, every one!”

Lt.Uhura

Loser: Moore

It looks like the good people of Alabama are sick and tired of the angry, creepy white male archetype represented by Moore, Trump, et all. The Rs up for re-election will now avoid a Trump/Bannon endorsement like the plague.

PaulAtreides

MD MD eat shit and die.  Bwahahaha.  Fuck Trump and Roy Moore.  The return to sanity has begun.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 12, 2017, 09:54:42 PM
Loser: Moore

It looks like the good people of Alabama are sick and tired of the angry, creepy white male archetype represented by Moore, Trump, et all. The Rs up for re-election will now avoid the Trump/Bannon endorsement like the plague.

Let the people's revolution begin!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 12, 2017, 09:55:15 PM
MD MD eat shit and die.  Bwahahaha.  Fuck Trump and Roy Moore.  The return to sanity has begun.

How will this effect Canada? You're still run by globalist Muslims.  :D