• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 09, 2015, 12:38:06 PM

Just in case he isn't aware that he sucks I sent him a message to let him know how much he sucks.

Careful, he won't grant you an exclusive interview with messages like that.

inuk2600

Quote from: inuk2600 on March 09, 2015, 12:05:23 PM
David Adair, the alien burrito,  anything with Graham Hancock, screams from hell coming from the deep hole, Harlot ritually damning babies then Father Martin confirming it is possible...

But that was before I knew my asshole from my elbow. I still get enthralled in a good story late at night (not lately thanks to $noorge), but now I appreciate fascinating topics that are more plausible like theoretical physicists and the SETI folks, and larger than life people that have a healthy fear of the future like Elon Musk. I'd also like to hear Buzz Aldrin tell it one more time while he's still around - You're the very first of us humans EVER to embark on a mission to ANOTHER WORLD. I would want to pull every feeling out of him as he steps out onto this strange new landscape (and literally pisses himself). ::)

Art Bell

Ok, this is very interesting, both what you like and do not like, helps to plan, very helpful.

Art

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on March 09, 2015, 12:39:15 PM
Careful, he won't grant you an exclusive interview with messages like that.

He already kind of did an interview with me last night after I sent him a pm here about his habit of lurking in the shadows (especially when Art is about to say something). Dave just said "ya think" with not punctuation. The show sucked donkey schlong too., but I spent most of it listening to the show about Mel's Hole.

Xitheron

My Favorite Shows/Guests:

Al Bielek/Graham Hancock/Philip Corso/John Lear/Michio Kaku/Terrence Mckenna/Fred Bell/Martin Caidin/Gregg Braden

Subjets:

Science and Spirituality/Reincarnation/Past Lives/DNA/Mind Power/Genetics and Technology/Quantum/NDEs/Ancient History/OBEs/TIME TRAVEL!/CONSCIOUSNESS!

(still need that original PM plz!!)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Bell on March 09, 2015, 12:42:18 PM
Ok, this is very interesting, both what you like and do not like, helps to plan, very helpful.

Art

one thing i'd recommend is that you go with your instincts, art.  i think most people really have no idea what they want or like until it's done.

Pale Horse

NickelASS - You don't think people still want to hear about 9/11 and discuss the anomalies of that insane day? How about an

ART BELL hosted back and forth between experts from both camps. I bet that would make a great show.

Surmo

It seems the consensus is a good, interesting story (usually paranormal but quite often not) is what is desired.  Even high tech future developments, be it robotics, nanotechnology, ec., fall into that category.  The story is in the telling, more often than not, or the information being provided.  That's where Art comes in, and his ability to draw it out of the storyteller.  Though natural storytellers help!

Give me Bugs, Time Travel, LMH, and people like Drs. Vallee and Kaku, and I am a happy camper!  You could spend a week on Vallee, and his books like Passport to Magonia.

Ms. C

Quote from: Treading Water on March 09, 2015, 12:17:43 PM
My favorite show is GOING TO BE the first one I hear in mid-July!   :) :)

^^^^^^^^  This!!!! 

Here I am, an East Coasts time zoner ... and just coming off a shift of 4 12 hour days ...  its taken a bit of  time to catch up on reading all posts since I last read last night ...  I have my iPad tuned to U7 and am listening to Art interviewing Willie Nelson AND talking about Crystal Gayle ....

and I just noticed that Art just posted a few minutes ago .... Oh My ... I feel like the luckiest Ms. C in the world!!!   

Thank you for the ride  ... incredible  ;D

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 09, 2015, 12:48:42 PM

But not talk about it because Jon Stewart says so, please? JS is done, give me Russell Brand over him any day.

pyewacket

Art, I also enjoyed your shows about EVPs- those were fun and creepy. A show on ancient Egypt with real archaeologists instead of guests who base their theories on the bible or ancient aliens would be awesome! 

You know, I really don't want to put my lesser know wish list on here because I know Dave poaches, so I'm just going to say Graham Hancock. I'd rather PM the rest, although since two are authors and that means actually reading the books, we may be safe here from preemptive strikes.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on March 09, 2015, 11:32:31 AM
I always enjoyed the conversations with Malachi Martin.

Those were some of the best ...... and truly un-nerving episodes.  Malachi and Art had a mutual respect for each other ...... it came shining through.   Good stuff, but ........ it scared the shit out of me !

DesertFox

What I hate is Alex Jones type paranoia that the government is out  to kill and imprison us.  I've always been proudest of you Art for not allowing that nonsense on your show...as opposed to Dave.

SnapT

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 09, 2015, 12:48:42 PM
NickelASS - You don't think people still want to hear about 9/11 and discuss the anomalies of that insane day? How about an ART BELL hosted back and forth between experts from both camps. I bet that would make a great show.

Seconded.  I don't know the 9-11 truth, but you've gotta admit that there are some crazy-ass things about 9-11.  Building 7, most specifically. 

Perfect fodder for an Art Bell broadcast.

smithy

Quote from: MV on March 09, 2015, 12:47:00 PM
one thing i'd recommend is that you go with your instincts, art.  i think most people really have no idea what they want or like until it's done.

Agreed!  However, I would like to hear some Darwin awards updates and 'truth is stranger than fiction' stuff. Always amazing how dumb we humans are.

Quote from: DesertFox on March 09, 2015, 12:54:55 PM
What I hate is Alex Jones type paranoia that the government is out is to kill and imprison us.  I've always been proudest of you Art for not allowing that nonsense on your show...as opposed to Dave.

Me too X 1,000,000. Can't stand him. Letting him in just ruined C2C in so many ways.

DesertFox

Quote from: MV on March 09, 2015, 12:47:00 PM

I TOTALLY agree--nice to get feedback Art but I trust your instincts on what to pick most of all.

rzr1911

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 09, 2015, 12:12:23 PM

Captain Crunch is another person who I'm interested in hearing about, and how he is doing now days along with Kevin Mitnick.
Crunch has a website, if you really want to know about him. he's collecting money for his medical problems by the way, so make sure to give him a few bucks. Mitnick turned into a douchbag working for corporations and possibly the government and can't be trusted at all (what he says). But it's understandable after his rough jailtime.

VegasI15

Some of my favorite shows were dedicated lines.  The most memorable ones for me were Time Travelers, Elvis and callers from another dimension.  I'll never forget that guy who kept calling Art, Senator Bell.  Favorite guests were Arvol Lookinghorse and Michio Kaku.

On the other hand EVP got worn out.  The first shows were cool but the stories seemed repetitive during the last ones. 

Suggestions: Musical legends like Herb Alpert would be great.  It was a treat to hear people like Nancy Sinatra and Crystal Gayle on the program.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 09, 2015, 01:03:02 PM
Crunch has a website, if you really want to know about him. he's collecting money for his medical problems by the way, so make sure to give him a few bucks. Mitnick turned into a douchbag working for corporations and possibly the government and can't be trusted at all (what he says). But it's understandable after his rough jailtime.

I know that, but hearing him talk with Art about it would be pretty cool. They have pretty similar backgrounds.

artfanforever

TOP CHOICE: LMH  :)

Art_s Farts

One of my favorites was Bonnie Crystal, the cave explorer. She wasn't the typical paranormal guest but I enjoyed her stories of life underground.

Pale Horse

a.) John Perkins - Ex-CIA, Author ---  www.JohnPerkins.org

b.) Dane Wigington -  www.GeoEngineeringWatch.org

c.) Rosalind Peterson - "Persistent Contrail" researcher, Government Scientist,  www.AgricultureDefenseCoalition.org

d.) Vandana Shiva -  Indian Scholar and Seed-Activist who opposes Global monopolies over seed production.
      http://tinyurl.com/78lne8g

And NickelASS, STFU brother, I'm just trying to lure Dave into booking horrible, inarticulate guests for his show.

smithy

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 09, 2015, 12:56:37 PM
Me too X 1,000,000. Can't stand him. Letting him in just ruined C2C in so many ways.

It's time to get over C2C. It's over...  Art is in control and actually interviews guests on his terms.  Art can do Jones or anyone he likes and pull some stuff worth listening to. I wouldn't want him to limit his repertoire.   I remember one that was borderline stupid yet entertaining with the woman who had an alien lover. Do aliens still grab earth women for sex?

HK-50

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 09, 2015, 12:56:37 PM

The fact that he embraces AJ so completely demonstrates how far off the original course Coast drifted after Art left.

I don't even consider the current train-wreck "Coast to Coast" at all - it's certainly not a continuation of what Art created.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 09, 2015, 01:09:17 PM

And NickelASS, STFU brother, I'm just trying to lure Dave into booking horrible, inarticulate guests for his show.

This is coming from the guy who once offered to pay cash to have his posts removed, hahaha. Stay classy.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: HK-50 on March 09, 2015, 01:11:47 PM
The fact that he embraces AJ so completely demonstrates how far off the original course Coast drifted after Art left.

I don't even consider the current train-wreck "Coast to Coast" at all - it's certainly not a continuation of what Art created.

It should be called the Dave Noorie show.

Pale Horse

Quote from: smithy on March 09, 2015, 01:09:30 PM
It's time to get over C2C. It's over...  Art is in control and actually interviews guests on his terms.  Art can do Jones or anyone he likes and pull some stuff worth listening to. I wouldn't want him to limit his repertoire.   I remember one that was borderline stupid yet entertaining with the woman who had an alien lover. Do aliens still grab earth women for sex?

Do aliens still grab earth women for sex?  Now that is a show segment worthy of exploration. Perhaps a dedicated line?

Surmo

YEEESSSS to Bonnie Crystal, Captain Crunch and more Darwin awards.

And it is true, the best shows are the ones that Art takes us down the
wormhole to enjoy simply because Art wants to go there.  His own interest
shines through, and he is rarely wrong on his guest selections.