• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151204 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 04, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

Mr nerdy Mr.Mustache...this sounds like me, weird, i was dazzling all my teachers and scaring them simultaneously in HS.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: zeebo on December 05, 2015, 12:50:05 AM
True story:  As a drunk kid crossing the T.J. border, when asked my citizenship I shouted "America!".  They let me through.

lol Sounds like you had some fun there.  Good stuff.   8)

zeebo

Catsmile

OMG... whats this guy on about? Ummm... fur sure... SNIFF!

ZomZom

If only we could hear the turning of dials all across the time zones.

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on December 05, 2015, 12:53:14 AM
OMG... whats this guy on about? Ummm... fur sure... SNIFF!

Art has kept him on way too long...

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2015, 12:47:00 AM
Zeus be with you.

I love Roman and Greek mythology.  A great novel should be written about the revolt of the Olympians against the Titans.  I'm not talking about Clash of the Titans either.

That would be a great idea for a series of books.  Throw in a lot of action, drama,  horror and eroticism and you would have a bestseller.

Donald Noory

If Art downloaded himself into a 30 years younger body does that mean he wouldn't be able to marry anyone because his wife wouldn't even be a fetus yet.

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 12:41:50 AM
Wasn't 'hash' from the assassins? Thugee stuff.
Yes it was. That's how they got their name. Hashassins. That's no shit. Say it fast and you'll see why it morphed to assassins.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 05, 2015, 12:54:08 AM
I love Roman and Greek mythology.  A great novel should be written about the revolt of the Olympians against the Titans.  I'm not talking about Clash of the Titans either.

That would be a great idea for a series of books.  Throw in a lot of action, drama,  horror and eroticism and you would have a bestseller.

It's an amazing mythology that would serve someone well if they based a novel series on the in-depth mythology itself. Get in and really research the stories.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 05, 2015, 12:54:08 AM

I've been curious about Dan Simmons' Ilium/Olympos books, which have the gods warring on Mars or something weird. 

WildCard

Quote from: trostol on December 05, 2015, 12:53:06 AM
is that the liverpool fc bird on that card? lol

Is it? I dunno. I don't take off my Halloween costume until after Christmas.

trostol

Quote from: WildCard on December 05, 2015, 12:57:02 AM
Is it? I dunno. I don't take off my Halloween costume until after Christmas.

lol looks pretty damn close

Donald Noory

Quote from: Zenman on December 05, 2015, 12:56:32 AM
I'm back. Did Art eat the lightbulb yet?

Yeah it was great, then he swallowed a sword and walked on hot coals.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 05, 2015, 12:47:59 AM
No, because you're not a citizen of America.  You're a citizen of the U.S.  The point is, for whatever reason, people from the U.S. refer to themselves as Americans.  Hubris?

Well. their exact words were, "State your American citizenship."  So I did but my point is a person from Mexico could say that in all honesty.  Still,  I don't fit the profile that they are looking for so they probably just wanted me to move along after stating my citizenship.

Rocky4228

Quote from: trostol on December 05, 2015, 12:50:18 AM
so...any one have suggestions? I have the Jets Defense and think i need someone else this week...and the pickings are slim lol
With Gronk down I picked up Richard Rodgers for this week.  8)

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2015, 12:56:25 AM
It's an amazing mythology that would serve someone well if they based a novel series on the in-depth mythology itself. Get in and really research the stories.

i know its more young adult geared but always meant to read the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series