• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 16, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
"So Keith and Heather scooped Chefist, but not the Nye County Sheriff's department?"

This almost got a spit-take out of me.

haha, almost?

AZZERAE

Michael Vandeven, the El Rushbo of erratic radio.

heater

For those that were listening to the pre show here are the (not bumper music) songs on my playlist that I connect with right now. I played them prior to going live

https://youtu.be/O4tN6BIQbOU

https://youtu.be/Cj7gLYp60d8

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on April 16, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
Michael Vandeven, the El Rushbo of erratic radio.

good to see you around.  i still appreciate all of that gabcast artwork you created.

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 16, 2018, 03:01:53 AM
haha, almost?

I can't afford to spit out scotch at this juncture, so I'm always on guard.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 16, 2018, 04:17:36 PM
I can't afford to spit out scotch at this juncture, so I'm always on guard.

you could have mailed me a bill.  i have bellgab money.

wr250

Quote from: mv on April 16, 2018, 04:18:38 PM
did you create it on a blockchain?
#bellgabcoin

Chine

Just listened to the recording as I fell asleep just before it aired. It was so nice to hear you all again and the gabbers that called in. While there’s an element of shock and sadness that Art has passed, the show was humorous too. Thanks as always, that was great.

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 16, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

But you gotta use the bellgab money for night pants, I heard.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on April 16, 2018, 07:03:24 PM
But you gotta use the bellgab money for night pants, I heard.

I don't limit them to night usage.

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast. It's a podcast about BellGab.com. It comes your way this Wednesday night at 9PM East, 6PM West.

Two co-hosts will be needed. We'll take the first two people who volunteer. All you need is Skype and a mic. If you've hosted with me in the past, please sit this one out.

Stream and chat:  UFOShip.com/chat
Call the show: 573-837-4948

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 01:14:07 AM
The GabCast. It's a podcast about BellGab.com. It comes your way this Wednesday night at 9PM East, 6PM West.

Two co-hosts will be needed. We'll take the first two people who volunteer. All you need is Skype and a mic. If you've hosted with me in the past, please sit this one out.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this MV.

Looking forward to listening in and participating in the chat.

😘

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this MV.

Looking forward to listening in and participating in the chat.

😘

Ditto.  I'd volunteer for the co-host job but I haven't used Skype before.  I did finally call into a talk-radio show for the first time a few weeks ago.  It was Heather's show so not a big deal though.  Just to be clear, I think Heather is better than Noory but I don't like how she is handling the post-mortem. She doesn't have an exclusive right to Art's legacy.  She has to earn it and she has not been a good sport since Art died.  She needs to ditch Rosegirl ASAP.  Lasha is nothing but trouble.

Corona Kitty

I heard a few mins of the last show, good job... It hit me in the feels.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 17, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

Ditto.  I'd volunteer for the co-host job but I haven't used Skype before.  I did finally call into a talk-radio show for the first time a few weeks ago.  It was Heather's show so not a big deal though.  Just to be clear, I think Heather is better than Noory but I don't like how she is handling the post-mortem. She doesn't have an exclusive right to Art's legacy.  She has to earn it and she has not been a good sport since Art died.  She needs to ditch Rosegirl ASAP.  Lasha is nothing but trouble.

Don't give us this 'I haven't used Skype before' BS. It's not the fucking space shuttle. We need interesting people to co-host, but you'll do until they show up. Besides, I've got a bet on that you sound like one of those retarded mountain men from Deliverance.

AZZERAE

Quote from: mv on April 16, 2018, 04:09:33 PM
good to see you around.  i still appreciate all of that gabcast artwork you created.

I love you, Michael.

I'm posting again since I caught wind of Art's death. I was a pretty hardcore fan of his, but I don't really get how so many people shed tears over his passing. Perhaps I'm just unemotional or something. What do you think?

On the artwork: It was a pleasure, its a pity I couldn't do more of it, within the time constraints allotted to us in this life.

Chine

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 17, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

Don't give us this 'I haven't used Skype before' BS. It's not the fucking space shuttle. We need interesting people to co-host, but you'll do until they show up. Besides, I've got a bet on that you sound like one of those retarded mountain men from Deliverance.

Skype and Deliverance. Ha.

I think you both need to be on a GabCast.

The General

I volunteer as tribute.
I don't believe I've ever co-hosted with you before.

Element 115

I'd love to co-host in a future Gabcast, I'm not sure if I can make tonight though.  If I can make it, I will at least definitely call in!

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 01:06:45 AM
I don't limit them to night usage.

Oh I thought they were grown enough to just need night pants by now.  See, told ya I've been out of the loop for a while.

ItsOver

Quote from: The General on April 17, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
I volunteer as tribute.
Damn, that's great!

SciFiAuthor

Oooh! A gabcast! I'll stock up on potato chips, condoms and wet wipes while I'm at the store today!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 17, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
Oooh! A gabcast! I'll stock up on potato chips, condoms and wet wipes while I'm at the store today!

Don't forget the lube.

Quote from: The General on April 17, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
I volunteer as tribute.
So you're reporting for duty?  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 17, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
So you're reporting for duty?  ;)

I want Paladin as well. Another representative of your 'great military', as long as the enemy isn't any larger than Grenada.

damon

Is the UFOSHIP stream down?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on April 17, 2018, 08:41:44 AM
Oh I thought they were grown enough to just need night pants by now.

i meant night pants for me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on April 17, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
I'd love to co-host in a future Gabcast, I'm not sure if I can make tonight though.  If I can make it, I will at least definitely call in!

it's tomorrow night (wednesday), not tonight.  you in?