President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2018, 04:34:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
A starstruck boomer who went to church with the Bushes

Donald Noory

Behold a Pale Horse, the jailhouse favorite. Because everyone knows jailbirds are intelligent, discerning readers.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/08/george-pelecanos-on-the-most-popular-books-in-prison.html

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
A.  Some S&B members have gone on to become Christian Clergymen.  Do you think they are undercover Satanist?

[attachment=1]

B.  [...] However, I believe that their wrong headed policy had much more to do with poor advice and bad judgement than it did an evil plan to establish a world government.

See above image, re: second case.

C.  AJ is something of a sacred cow to some people on these boards and I can see how his act appeals

[attachment=2]

Dude, are you for real, Bro? Asking for a friend.

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2018, 04:48:18 PM
Behold a Pale Horse, the jailhouse favorite. Because everyone knows jailbirds are intelligent, discerning readers.

Right up there with The Holy Bible and Black Letter Law.

Scandalous!

Do you need someone send you a razor blade baked in a cupcake?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Dude, are you for real, Bro? Asking for a friend.

His new handle is "by the book" and he's as real as The Congressional Record...lol... 8)

aldousburbank

A.  Some S&B members have gone on to become Christian Clergymen.  Do you think they are undercover Satanist?

Defukinitely!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 11, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
Over estimation of the number of people here confirmed.

I scroll past the clowns' 'tard memes. They're out of *my* sight because they're out of *their* minds.

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2018, 04:33:12 PM
Wonder why Putin walked out of that meeting with a swagger, and a smirk on his face?

The walk of shame and bewilderment for Trump. Oh, the humiliating violations he submitted to!

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
tRump stroking one of Putin's balls.

Although, the pure glee he exudes from fingering Putin's balls suggests it was consensual.

Misdirected prescience. Priceless.

[attachment=1]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
That's the outer skin of the onion there, but it is credible enough for what it purports to be.

I believe that some are, yes. I also have grave misgivings about some of the former Nazis in the Vatican. Do you?

I know of no generalized program of overtly Satanic and Illuminist symbology-laden fraternal orders in the overall university "Greek" system. As such I will maintain a far more rigorous sort on S&B and the Bohemian Grove bunch than you seem comfortable with. I can't for the life of me understand why you lump them all together without regard for the larger social agendas at play. It's like going to a zoo and seeing tigers and lions sharing the cage with common house cats.

That's a strawman as I never cited "all" of them. Clearly some wash out, go elsewhere, return to their Christian faith. But enough are at the top stirring the shit on  this planet to bear careful examination and caution. You really should read William Cooper's eponymous "Behold A Pale Horse". Or dive into some of his archived youtube lectures. Unless and until you are willing to school yourself in the symbology and operations of the "mystery schools" you will remain an outer onion skin with no hope of discerning illuminists and how they mark their turf.

I'll bet the Raymond Lowey (famed Studebaler and original glass coke bottle shape designer) penned "Cross Lorraine" of Exxon looks like any other old brand label to you, true?

Now please examine the Egyptian mysteryschool symbology on our dollar bill:

...securing a new world order...

...in corporate America as well..

And frankly who can ignore or pass off Obummer's blatant use of the rising "son" of Horus (Egyptian mystery schools) as his campaign logo:

Hint: search Isis, Osiris, and Horus for context.

Oh piffle!

George Soros lives here and he's been funding the caravans, assaults on voting rights, destroying economies (here and Great Britain) with absolute impunity! The notion that these elites won't foul their own nest as they take the rolling globalist bankster shell game elsewhere belies the vast real estate holdings they have around the world in other "friendly" or at least unwitting nations.

http://www.thethinkering.com/articles/2013/06/02/what-bush-familys-interest-paraguay

Water covers 71% of the Earth’s surface.  It is essential for all forms of life.  Only 2.5% of the Earth’s water is freshwater.   Approximately one billion people lack access to clean drinkable freshwater.  In developing countries the demand for water exceeds supply by up to 50%.  This means water plays an important role in the world’s economy.

He who controls the world’s water supply controls the world.

The George Bush Family

In 2006, the Bush family purchased 98,842 acres in Chaco Paraguay.

According to Russian Intelligence Analysts, Jenna Bush traveled to Paraguay on a 10 day mission for UNICEF.  While there, she met with Paraguay’s President Nicanor Duarte and US ambassador to Paraguay, James Cason and finalized the land purchase deal on behalf of her family.

James Cason is an interesting person.  Prior to being the Ambassador to Paraguay, he was chief of the United States Interests Section in Havana, Cuba.  Prior to that, he was in Honduras and Jamaica.  Cason previously served as political advisor to NATO and U S Atlantic Command.   He also served commissions in Italy, Portugal, El Salvador, Panama, Venezuela, Uruguay and Bolivia.  He is a very well connected Bureaucrat.

Ties between the Bush Family and Paraguay date back to World War II.  Grandfather Prescott Bush was an American financier for the German Nazi Regime.  At the end of the war, top Nazi officials, with the help of Prescott Bush, escaped Germany and went to South America.

Guarani, Paraguay was a favored escape route for convicted Nazi war criminals.

Damn man, they really have you cucked big time! If you haven't by now gotten a clue as to the size, longevity of, and peril in the globalist agenda you're a lost cause, truly.

So there's no plan to establish a world government? Seriously?

I guess in addition to missing "The Creature From Jekyll Island" you also failed to learn a damned thing about Woodrow Wilson and the League of Nations debacle. Hey speaking of the former, how do you like having a Euro-bankster controlled Fed ruling our monetary policy even though it is NOT a Federal agency? Yeah...cogitate on that...Hint: Paul Warburg.

Go fetch!

I will not disagree with you on his being a hothead and sometimes just totally off the charts in his claims. So I'm not an Alex "absolutist" by any measure. But over the years I have learned to read between the lines and cull what I can link and prove to my own satisfaction.

I'm not a "Sandy Hook actors" adherent, likely never will be. And that kind of claim, which injures parents with real losses, is what torpedoes his act for many - I get that.

But here's a recommendation for you - a most objective and informative analysis of conspiracy in America focused on the late William Cooper who got so much right it is far beyond coincidence:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40903214-pale-horse-rider

Pale Horse Rider: William Cooper, the Rise of Conspiracy, and the Fall of Trust in America
by Mark Jacobson
3.87  ·   Rating details ·  47 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"We are living in a time of unprecedented distrust in America: Faith in the government is at an all-time low, and political groups on both sides of the aisle are able to tout preposterous conspiracy theories as gospel, without much opposition. "Fake news" is the order of the day. This book is about a man to whom all of it points, the greatest conspiracist of this generation and a man you may not have heard of. A former U.S. naval intelligence worker, Milton William Cooper published his manifesto Behold a Pale Horse in 1991. Since then it has gone on to sell hundreds of thousands of copies, becoming the number-one bestseller in the American prison system. (Bookscan lists sales at 289,000 since 2005.) According to Behold a Pale Horse, JFK was assassinated--because he was about to reveal that extraterrestrials were about to take over the earth--by his driver, an alien himself; AIDS is a government conspiracy to decrease the population of blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals; and the Illuminati are secretly involved with the U.S. government to manage relationships with extraterrestrials. Cooper died in a shootout with Apache County police in 2001, one month after September 11, in the year in which he had predicted catastrophe"-- (less)

Oh Christ!  I thought we were having a serious discussion here and then you went and mentioned William Cooper.  Cooper has been debunked six ways from Sunday even by a number of people in the UFO community, most promently Stanton Fredman and he even debunked himself.  Below is a sampling of opinion that differs from yours.  I can prove much more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/William_Cooper

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2010/09/william-cooper-and-behold-pail-of-horse.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1058609/pg1

There are no aliens, no alien abductions and no alien cattle mutilations”, said William “Bill” Cooper, author of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE
April 2, 2017 CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NEWS SERVICE

“There are no aliens, no alien abductions and no alien cattle mutilations”, said the late William “Bill” Cooper, author of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE in this important 1999 interview which was held only 2 years before he was killed in shootout in Arizona:

ThePICDeathrAD
15K subscribers
Bill Cooper - THE 1999 LOST INTERVIEW

Watch later

Anyone who believes any portion of A “PALE HORSE COMETH” please identify yourself so I can consider the source when next you post. 

P.S. I have read The creature of Jekyll Island and I believe it is factual.  How one can extrapolate from that anything approaching your’s and Cooper’s crack pot theories amazes me.

P.S.S.  I would never have voted for another Bush for President because I don’t believe in dynasties. 

P.S.S.S

The only difference between William Cooper and Douglas Dietrich is one is dead and the other isn’t.

Metron is absolutely the worst poster on bellgab. If it takes you 6 pages of text to make your point, most of which you pasted from a magazine that features “bat boy” and Sasquatch on a regular basis then you don’t really have a point.

Toast with your coffee anyone?

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

“I’ve always said Ivanka is SMOCKING hot, the kind I would fry my mushroom over”

[attachment=1]

ZaZa

I just stopped reading posts by Moron2267, that old music teacher who sexually molested his students.
I just scroll by them.
His posts are lacking relativism and personality.
Copy and paste, regardless if it's even related to the topic.
Moron2267 must be very old with very bad eyes site. FUCK HIM THAT OLD FART.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2018, 08:42:25 PM
Oh Christ!  I thought we were having a serious discussion here and then you went and mentioned William Cooper.  Cooper has been debunked six ways from Sunday even by a number of people in the UFO community, most promently Stanton Fredman and he even debunked himself.  Below is a sampling of opinion that differs from yours.  I can prove much more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/William_Cooper

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2010/09/william-cooper-and-behold-pail-of-horse.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1058609/pg1

There are no aliens, no alien abductions and no alien cattle mutilations”, said William “Bill” Cooper, author of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE
April 2, 2017 CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NEWS SERVICE

“There are no aliens, no alien abductions and no alien cattle mutilations”, said the late William “Bill” Cooper, author of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE in this important 1999 interview which was held only 2 years before he was killed in shootout in Arizona:

ThePICDeathrAD
15K subscribers
Bill Cooper - THE 1999 LOST INTERVIEW

Watch later

Anyone who believes any portion of A “PALE HORSE COMETH” please identify yourself so I can consider the source when next you post. 

P.S. I have read The creature of Jekyll Island and I believe it is factual.  How one can extrapolate from that anything approaching your’s and Cooper’s crack pot theories amazes me.

P.S.S.  I would never have voted for another Bush for President because I don’t believe in dynasties. 

P.S.S.S

The only difference between William Cooper and Douglas Dietrich is one is dead and the other isn’t.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2018, 08:42:25 PM
Cooper has been debunked

People don't get debunked. People become discredited.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ZaZa on December 12, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
I just stopped reading posts by Moron2267, that old music teacher who sexually molested his students.
I just scroll by them.
His posts are lacking relativism and personality.
Copy and paste, regardless if it's even related to the topic.
Moron2267 must be very old with very bad eyes site. FUCK HIM THAT OLD FART.

It’s good that you recognize a goddam fool when you see one. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

Noted.  He discredited himself.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 12, 2018, 09:01:15 PM
“I’ve always said Ivanka is SMOCKING hot, the kind I would fry my mushroom over”

[attachment=1,msg1291711]

You are one creepy fuck.  I bet there are a lot of people with protruding lower jaws in your family isn’t there.  It’s really not a good idea to mate with your sister.  You should pass that on at your next family reunion. 

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 09:24:37 PM
^^^
Besides having Top Right Corner we should have Left Bottom Corner reserved for stupid posts by Jackrat, like this one above.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2018, 09:28:30 PM
Noted.  He discredited himself.

Hey mang--Lodge orders, is Lodge orders.

ZaZa

TRUMP IS FINALLY FUCKED BIG TIME NOW !!!

"New York’s new Attorney General promises to ‘use every area of the law’ to investigate Trumps"
https://www.rt.com/usa/446310-attorney-general-investigate-trump/

..q/
New York’s incoming Attorney General has threatened President Trump with legal warfare,
saying she will “use every area of the law” to investigate the president and his family.
Democrat Letitia James tied her campaign to the anti-Trump #resistance early on,
accusing the president of money laundering and promising to find out “whether he’s engaged in conspiracy and whether or not he’s colluded,
not only with Putin, but also with China, as well.”

The familiar message clearly has found a receptive crowd, as James defeated Republican challenger Keith Wofford last month.
Speaking to NBC News on Tuesday, James kept up her anti-Trump crusade.
“We will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well," James said.
"We want to investigate anyone in his orbit who has, in fact, violated the law.”

As for the specifics, James promised to look into Trump’s real estate holdings in New York City, as well as the much-publicized meeting between Donald Trump Jr.
and a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower in 2016.
President Trump reportedly told Special Counsel Robert Mueller last month that he didn’t know the meeting had taken place, CNN reported.
“Taking on President Trump and looking at all of the violations of law I think is no match to what I have seen in my lifetime,” James told NBC.
/..end of q/