• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 15, 2013, 11:00:33 PM

I too loved Paulides interviews. Sadly, Uncle Duke and tensy's post awoke me from my dogmatic slumbers. Now I think he's blowing smoke up everyone's ass to sell a few books --- just like Michael Hare Krishna Cremo.

He had some voice inflections which bothered me, too, even before I found out about his history. He would begin his reply to a direct question by saying, "So. . . " as in "So, it turns out that. . ." I didn't like it.

Show me a coast to coast guest and ill show you a host and guest who are trying to make money. Every subject c2c should be approached with skepticism. What makes coast interesting is listening with a bit of faith that what if this subject is true.

For UFO fans, google swamp gas.
For Bigfoot fans google monkey suit.
For ghost fans google electromagnetic interference.

Claiming a few google topics dismiss close to 1000 missing persons cases is laughable. Paulides has simply brought light to a puzzling topic. When it's on coast it's always entertaining. There are dozens of cases that are totally unexplainable, even by the google.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 16, 2013, 12:55:19 AM
I've never heard a Knapp replay, if he's got nothing he could always do open lines and rant on UFO disclosure.
I hope nothing happened to Knapp.

The c2c site has this note: "The live show with Colin and Synthia Andrews will be rescheduled."  So it sounds like it was a last-minute scheduling snafu, and we'll catch Knapp doing the show another time.

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2013, 01:50:11 AM
The c2c site has this note: "The live show with Colin and Synthia Andrews will be rescheduled."  So it sounds like it was a last-minute scheduling snafu, and we'll catch Knapp doing the show another time.

Snoory did it. He doesn't like Knapp stealing any of his Kudos or thunder so a little clandestine sabotage was in order. Watch your back Knappy.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2013, 01:23:40 AM
Claiming a few google topics dismiss close to 1000 missing persons cases is laughable. Paulides has simply brought light to a puzzling topic. When it's on coast it's always entertaining. There are dozens of cases that are totally unexplainable, even by the google.

If you think his research is genuine, what do you think the cause or source of these disappearances are?

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 16, 2013, 02:02:15 AM

If you think his research is genuine, what do you think the cause or source of these disappearances are?

Bigfoots.

No Name Storm

Quote from: ZHero on December 16, 2013, 01:54:00 AM
Snoory did it. He doesn't like Knapp stealing any of his Kudos or thunder so a little clandestine sabotage was in order. Watch your back Knappy.

George Knapp is the best talent C2C has and I thoroughly enjoy his shows. This man is intelligent and knows how to interview. It is very startling and sad to hear him and then compare to Snoory. What shame that George Noory is now the freaking face of C2C. What a no talent and money grabbin piece of greed.

georgesucks

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 16, 2013, 12:22:25 PM

Now, the next question is:

Could bigfoots be angels?
What are saying that Angels are Bigfoots?  Thats is just crazy talk. Next thing you will be telling me is ObamaCare is good, ITS AWESOME.
Lets talk about the Greys and probings.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2013, 01:50:11 AM

Good.....it gives me something to look forward to!  I still LOVED the repeat program with Paulides.........just the best of what Coast can be!  Knapp rocks!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: c337pilot on December 16, 2013, 12:27:24 PM
What are saying that Angels are Bigfoots?  Thats is just crazy talk. Next thing you will be telling me is ObamaCare is good, ITS AWESOME.
Lets talk about the Greys and probings.

I am saying that angels could be bigfoots.

There are no coincidences.

Here is an artist's depiction:

[attachimg=1]

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 16, 2013, 05:04:53 AM
Bigfoots.

Dude Bigfoot's not responsible for everything.  Just mostly everything.

zeebo

Quote from: No Name Storm on December 16, 2013, 07:39:17 AM
George Knapp is the best talent C2C has and I thoroughly enjoy his shows. This man is intelligent and knows how to interview. It is very startling and sad to hear him and then compare to Snoory. ...

"Startling" is a good word for the difference.  Last show I heard with Knapp I was in a mini-state of shock as I remembered how nice it could be to hear a c2c host who's well-prepared, engaged in the conversation, communicates clearly, and has good relevant questions.  What a concept.

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2013, 12:38:41 PM
Jesse fucks up everything else.

Morgus

Its kinda strange that several of Knapp's live c2c Sunday shows have been knocked off at the last minute and they use a replay.
But that has never happened to Noory and he hosts 10x as much.
Remember, there are NO coincidences according to Noory... ;)

lol, those tricky bigfoots always keep me guessing.

No Name Storm

Quote from: Morgus on December 16, 2013, 03:26:01 PM
Its kinda strange that several of Knapp's live c2c Sunday shows have been knocked off at the last minute and they use a replay.
But that has never happened to Noory and he hosts 10x as much.
Remember, there are NO coincidences according to Noory... ;)

Snoory is evil enough to conspire against Knapp. He reads. He hears. Everyone praises Knapp. Snoory is petty and mean enough with an over-inflated ego to match. Yeah, he would sabotage Knapp.

Frickin piece of crap.

Gd5150

Yep, and everything else is the rarely seen "sheepsquatch"

mombird3

It was very strange that Knapp had a replay. I had hoped that the show would be something good. The show is not what it was!

DanTSX

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2013, 12:06:13 AM
Haha probaby, his ideas have such crazy math attached to them no one would ever know.

f'(x)=19.5?

Placing it just over the head of coast listeners :o

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 16, 2013, 12:33:13 PM

I am saying that angels could be bigfoots.

There are no coincidences.

Here is an artist's depiction:

[attachimg=1]

Fantastic!  I love the artist's work.  Perhaps we should then call them Angelfoots? Can they still be pets of visiting aliens as Ed Dames suggested? And never let us forget that Snoory's favorite Angelfoot is the famous Chewbacca.

Quote from: DanTSX on December 17, 2013, 07:16:03 AM
f'(x)=19.5?

Placing it just over the head of coast listeners :o

so f(x) = 19.5x

but f''(x) = 0. So a whole lot of nothing.

DanTSX

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 17, 2013, 06:34:58 PM
so f(x) = 19.5x

but f''(x) = 0. So a whole lot of nothing.

I was hoping someone would notice.

not that it would take much.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on December 17, 2013, 06:27:50 PM
Fantastic!  I love the artist's work.  Perhaps we should then call them Angelfoots? Can they still be pets of visiting aliens as Ed Dames suggested? And never let us forget that Snoory's favorite Angelfoot is the famous Chewbacca.

I think you get it, SomeVelvetMorning.

An understanding is taking place on this board. A coming together --- a meeting of like minds.

As I see it, the tall angelfoots correspond to the tall "greys". They are the Watchers, Anunanki, Elohim and the Santa Clauses. But they are not the only ones. There are shorter, midgitine forms --- corresponding to the shorter, more perverse "greys."

These shorter angelfoots are rarely seen, but they, too, are here. Once shaved, they are similar to the cherubs of Italian religious art. Here is an artist's depiction:

[attachimg=1]

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 17, 2013, 06:39:03 PM

An understanding is taking place on this board. A coming together --- a meeting of like minds.

As I see it, the tall angelfoots correspond to the tall "greys". They are the Watchers, Anunanki, Elohim and the Santa Clauses. But they are not the only ones. There are shorter, midgitine forms --- corresponding to the shorter, more perverse "greys."

These shorter angelfoots are rarely seen, but they, too, are here. Once shaved, they are similar to the cherubs of Italian religious art. Here is an artist's depiction:

[attachimg=1]

Ewok

Wookie Genetic engineering

They are really hybrids of woolies and koala sex slaves.

b_dubb

BigFoot is responsible for David Paulides house

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 17, 2013, 06:39:03 PM

[attachimg=1]

Wow.  You are really on to something here. I only hope to live long enough to be abducted by one of these female Noridc aliens who wants to promote intergalactic relations.

She can bring along her pet wookie, angelfoot, or whatever else she wants.