• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: analog kid on September 20, 2017, 10:31:48 PM
Meanwhile, Cater, Page, Stone, Manafort, Sessions, Kushner, Pence, Trump and Trump Jr. have all lied about their ties to Russia. Repeatedly. Some under oath and on their disclosure forms. And you think Trump has been in the New York real estate business since the 80s without breaking any laws? You think the team of prosecutors digging in his past aren't going to find any problems? Granted there's a five-year statute of limitations on all of that, but that's unless any of that criminal activity is relevant to anything unlawful he might be doing now. Why do you think he's been lying about it so much? Why do you think he flips out about anyone looking into his taxes? You guys can't be that naive.

Oh puh-leaze you know that most of that is bullshit and nothing will ever come from it.  I'll check back with you in 6 months and I'm sure you'll still be spinning your tires going on and on with this nonsense.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2017, 10:17:19 PM
Well, I think a certain conservatism when venturing into recent changes is prudent.  I was told recently that referring to Ukraine with the article was an insulting demotion to province status, an absurd distinction since I am persuaded Russian (or is it Ruthenian here haha people have such short memories) has no articles to speak of.  Naming is territory fraught with peril over the most picayune distinctions.

I've been hearing all sorts of permutations of Qatar recently and was pleased to note that, in a commercial paid for by the Qataris themselves, they use a perfectly reasonable ka-TAR rather than some of the gutter nonsense I've heard.  Speaking of, when did all the Arabic ks become qs (without an attendant u, which bugs me to no end) with no discernible alteration in pronunciation?  I understand transliteration from a different alphabet is often ambiguous, but someone should make up his mind.  I have the sense that these differences become sort of shibboleths that mean a lot more to the people playing the game than they ever could to me in my placid American complacency, and I entirely share your suspicion.
All of the energy guys and students etc here say "Cutter" for "Qatar"- oddly, maybe not oddly since it happens elsewhere, a&m has a strong connection with Qatar, and even now has a campus there, just like rich Saudis go to places like Sandhurst etc.
Speaking of shibboleths, supposedly the resort of Scheveningen on the Dutch coast was used to identify German spies, lost troops, etc because- although close- Germans cannot pronounce the town correctly. Not sure if true, but considering how it is said and the Dutch language (a layman would say a mix of German and English with some odd gutturals etc.) I could believe it. I do know that the languages are "close" and often mutually intelligible but not "the same." (Obviously also there are dialects in both languages to further complicate and it can be fun to see regionalist use their dialect on purpose between others. Amazing that small areas can have such diversity. This happens in the UK also.) Been in some fun meetings (not really knowing either) where the Germans would speak German and the Dutch would speak Dutch and both understand each other, with the final talks, agreements, etc being in English, but not really comfortable speaking each other's language (and, likely, making some fun at us Americans in the process maybe?)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2017, 10:34:14 PM
All of the energy guys and students etc here say "Cutter" for "Qatar"- oddly, maybe not oddly since it happens elsewhere, a&m has a strong connection with Qatar, and even now has a campus there, just like rich Saudis go to places like Sandhurst etc.
Speaking of shibboleths, supposedly the resort of Scheveningen on the Dutch coast was used to identify German spies, lost troops, etc because- although close- Germans cannot pronounce the town correctly. Not sure if true, but considering how it is said and the Dutch language (a layman would say a mix of German and English with some odd gutturals etc.) I could believe it. I do know that the languages are "close" and often mutually intelligible but not "the same." (Obviously also there are dialects in both languages to further complicate and it can be fun to see regionalist use their dialect on purpose between others. Amazing that small areas can have such diversity. This happens in the UK also.) Been in some fun meetings (not really knowing either) where the Germans would speak German and the Dutch would speak Dutch and both understand each other, with the final talks, agreements, etc being in English, but not really comfortable speaking each other's language (and, likely, making some fun at us Americans in the process maybe?)

Ah that makes sense; a German would pronounce sch- like schultz whereas the Dutch take every opportunity to let the spittle fly hahaha.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2017, 10:43:00 PM
Ah that makes sense; a German would pronounce sch- like schultz whereas the Dutch take every opportunity to let the spittle fly hahaha.
While I'm chauvinistically proud of the American/English way of demanding people speak our language, reassign names of foreign places to our tongues, and control the marketplace on language- and, in the best cases, know that VOLUME will help them understand us when visiting their countries (often drunk or in garish clothes- if we are wearing a shirt.)

But I have a sneaking respect for those, like the Dutch, who will learn other languages so they can do business or the Chinese who, for business (and bringing back the Middle-Kingdom and proper rule of the world-order) will say "Hi, I'm Jeff Smith" (when their real name is some complected symbols and family name order reversed.)

I also like the idea of being able to just "pick an 'English Name' "- and, as I have mentioned before, suspect there is lots of skullduggery and tax-fraud, or at least avoidance, in this regard.) I've seen bank statements and mortgages going to "English Names" and seen, at same time, paystubs and correspondence going into Taiwan banks under a Chinese name, for example. And emails using different names when between Chinese (ROC and PRC) and between US and Europeans. I was suspect but also impressed with the inscrutable, often devious, Oriental mind. Sorry, I got into a Sax Rohmer mode there....I must correct myself by recalling Charlie Chan who helped us solve so many crimes and defeat the NAZI spies.

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 20, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
Oh puh-leaze you know that most of that is bullshit and nothing will ever come from it.  I'll check back with you in 6 months and I'm sure you'll still be spinning your tires going on and on with this nonsense.

Riiight. The Watergate investigation took two years, and people were saying the same thing then. How can you believe Donald Trump is clean? Come on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2017, 10:53:35 PM
While I'm chauvinistically proud of the American/English way of demanding people speak our language, reassign names of foreign places to our tongues, and control the marketplace on language- and, in the best cases, know that VOLUME will help them understand us when visiting their countries (often drunk or in garish clothes- if we are wearing a shirt.)

But I have a sneaking respect for those, like the Dutch, who will learn other languages so they can do business or the Chinese who, for business (and bringing back the Middle-Kingdom and proper rule of the world-order) will say "Hi, I'm Jeff Smith" (when their real name is some complected symbols and family name order reversed.)

I also like the idea of being able to just "pick an 'English Name' "- and, as I have mentioned before, suspect there is lots of skullduggery and tax-fraud, or at least avoidance, in this regard.) I've seen bank statements and mortgages going to "English Names" and seen, at same time, paystubs and correspondence going into Taiwan banks under a Chinese name, for example. And emails using different names when between Chinese (ROC and PRC) and between US and Europeans. I was suspect but also impressed with the inscrutable, often devious, Oriental mind. Sorry, I got into a Sax Rohmer mode there....I must correct myself by recalling Charlie Chan who helped us solve so many crimes and defeat the NAZI spies.

Haha I don't know about their mind but 'inscrutable' certainly describes their alphabet!  You could get away with all kinds of shenanigans on that basis alone.  Too bad we didn't keep those runes around a little longer!

Speaking of, I was reading about the Kensington runestone and was astounded to learn that one possible explanation for the presence of a runemaster/forger in the midwest around the time it was found was that certain tailors still used them!  That was in the Scandinavian book you told me about, and I'm still a little dubious on some of the stuff he says.  The author is an Englishman, after all.

Quote from: analog kid on September 20, 2017, 11:12:17 PM
Riiight. The Watergate investigation took two years, and people were saying the same thing then. How can you believe Donald Trump is clean? Come on.

You really believe Donald Trump colluded with the Russians during the election?  Get real.  He can be a dick but what you are talking about amounts to treason and is not believable at all.  Come back down to earth because you're not getting enough oxygen with your head up in the clouds like that.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2017, 11:15:01 PM
Haha I don't know about their mind but 'inscrutable' certainly describes their alphabet!  You could get away with all kinds of shenanigans on that basis alone.  Too bad we didn't keep those runes around a little longer!

Speaking of, I was reading about the Kensington runestone and was astounded to learn that one possible explanation for the presence of a runemaster/forger in the midwest around the time it was found was that certain tailors still used them!  That was in the Scandinavian book you told me about, and I'm still a little dubious on some of the stuff he says.
Cool! Always be dubious. I, a decade (or more) ago I was searching for something and ran across something called "Black Book"- we've discussed this before- about 'magic' (really more folk-healing) from Norway and carried over to here (the "Dutch" in Pennslyvania, really German, also, have something similar- not sanctioned and even hated but, some, have, usually women)  and emailed the person mentioned in some article in some Scandi scholarly magazine who found it  (I forget her name and an email account long lost that she should continue research and publish. I think she did?)  Some "books" found in an attic etc. But I can't claim who it was or if my email was an impetus. But now the stuff on the interwebs and amazons are crazy (not quite "Texas" though) with runes, "black book" translations, and Nordic myths esoterica. I wouldn't trust the newer translations and popular accounts. And go for the scholarly articles and translations. But interesting how the popularity has increased. (Along with it though politics and even schisms left/right, racist allegations, neo/old, and the usual and lots of "cross-over" stuff, which legitimately there was, with other Germanic etc ideas/legends. Certain shows don't help, except, I guess make people money and get interest in the old legends and ways.)

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 20, 2017, 11:16:24 PM
You really believe Donald Trump colluded with the Russians during the election?  Get real.  He can be a dick but what you are talking about amounts to treason and is not believable at all.  Come back down to earth because you're not getting enough oxygen with your head up in the clouds like that.

??

Okay, Baghdad Bob.

Nice credibility you have there.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2017, 11:31:31 PM
Cool! Always be dubious. I, a decade (or more) ago I was searching for something and ran across something called "Black Book"- we've discussed this before- about 'magic' (really more folk-healing) from Norway and carried over to here (the "Dutch" in Pennslyvania, really German, also, have something similar- not sanctioned and even hated but, some, have, usually women)  and emailed the person mentioned in some article in some Scandi scholarly magazine who found it  (I forget her name and an email account long lost that she should continue research and publish. I think she did?)  Some "books" found in an attic etc. But I can't claim who it was or if my email was an impetus. But now the stuff on the interwebs and amazons are crazy (not quite "Texas" though) with runes, "black book" translations, and Nordic myths esoterica. I wouldn't trust the newer translations and popular accounts. And go for the scholarly articles and translations. But interesting how the popularity has increased. (Along with it though politics and even schisms left/right, racist allegations, neo/old, and the usual and lots of "cross-over" stuff, which legitimately there was, with other Germanic etc ideas/legends. Certain shows don't help, except, I guess make people money and get interest in the old legends and ways.)

Yes, those old black books!  The problem with that stuff is that half the people interested in them treat them as role-playing exercises, and the other half are dry-as-dust scholars (such as only Scandinavia can produce, especially Swedes, all description and measurement and there you go) with no imaginations at all.  I like people like Maria Kvilhaug who, instead of shrugging like a scholar and saying there's no way we can know, at least try to synthesize the old religion into a coherent belief that you can get your arms around, even though you know half of it's speculative and it probably varied considerably from place to place to a much greater degree than Christianity; they had so many more options.  But of course she's some sort of practitioner and does embarrassing videos of herself looking spooky in the woods wearing very little and waving her arms around.  I think she got kicked out of the university for it though or something.

Always skeptical, like the thing about the tailor runes.  Why you would need an entire futhark to mark up a suit of clothes escapes me.  I could see maybe a few symbols, but I've watched the little Cambodian lady I go to pretty closely and she's certainly not writing dissertations in that chicken-scratch they use.  Just sounds to me like something he heard some old docent in a museum say and put it in there.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: analog kid on September 20, 2017, 10:31:48 PM
Meanwhile, Cater, Page, Stone, Manafort, Sessions, Kushner, Pence, Trump and Trump Jr. have all lied about their ties to Russia. Repeatedly. Some under oath and on their disclosure forms. And you think Trump has been in the New York real estate business since the 80s without breaking any laws? You think the team of prosecutors digging in his past aren't going to find any problems? Granted there's a five-year statute of limitations on all of that, but that's unless any of that criminal activity is relevant to anything unlawful he might be doing now. Why do you think he's been lying about it so much? Why do you think he flips out about anyone looking into his taxes? You guys can't be that naive.

After his SEVEN bankruptcies American banks wouldn't loan Trump a dime. Prior to the election his sons publicly admitted bragged that the family was reliant on Russian money.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing to collect damning evidence on Manafort and and his highly lucrative money laundromat business. Mueller's wisely making sure New York state authorities are involved too, so that when the Feds lock him up and he's quickly pardoned by his buddy Trump, New York can keep him in prison where he belongs. The only way Manafort can save his ass from the indignities of a lengthy prison sentence is, of course, to spill the beans on his friend Trump.

The Trump apologists aren't really that devoted to him. Deluded maybe, but not devoted. When it's publicly revealed how Trump and his cronies raked in millions illegally while his taxpaying, working-class supporters struggled to pay their mortgages and feed their families, they'll turn on him and burn their MAGA hats en masse.

Details behind the raid on Manafort's house show that Mueller really is 'following the money'

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/1700122

Dr. MD MD

;D
Quote from: analog kid on September 20, 2017, 11:12:17 PM

Because we all know who's really dirty and it's the people you support.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on September 20, 2017, 11:43:49 PM
??

Okay, Baghdad Bob.

Nice credibility you have there.

You mean as opposed to your none?  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 21, 2017, 12:00:17 AM
After his SIX bankruptcies American banks wouldn't loan Trump a dime. Prior to the election his sons publicly admitted bragged that the family was reliant on Russian money.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing to collect damning evidence on Manafort and and his highly lucrative money laundromat business. Mueller's wisely making sure New York state authorities are involved too, so that when the Feds lock him up and he's quickly pardoned by his buddy Trump, New York can keep him in prison where he belongs. The only way Manafort can save his ass from the indignities of a lengthy prison sentence is, of course, to spill the beans on his friend Trump.

The Trump apologists aren't really that devoted to him. Deluded maybe, but not devoted. When it's publicly revealed how Trump and his cronies raked in millions illegally while his taxpaying, working-class supporters struggled to pay their mortgages and feed their families, they'll turn on him and burn their MAGA hats en masse.

Details behind the raid on Manafort's house show that Mueller really is 'following the money'

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/1700122
A well respected news organization. But I have to admit there are some 'interesting' parallels- both in Russia (and associated former Soviet "Republics") with the Clintons. Obviously everyone knows, even from the 'fake news' New York Times, about the Uranium and speaking deals and pay-to-play, but I also am reminded of "Park-O-Meter" and the early stuff in Arkansas. Fun old times.
And I agree, at least for me, that some will abandon Trump if, as your fake-news, is proving true. But remember, for many, or at least me, he was/is FAR too left on things like immigration and was always suspect due to his friends (including the Clintons etc) but was the only choice at the end. And, so far so good, with a good Justice, some judges, some good appointees, and generally screwing up and befuddling the leftist media, Hollywood, and DC establishment: ok and fun!

Lt.Uhura

Among the powerful facts that DNI missed were a series of very deep studies published in the [Financial Times] that examined the structure and history of several major Trump real estate projects from the last decadeâ€"the period after his seventh bankruptcy and the cancellation of all his bank lines of credit. ...

The money to build these projects flowed almost entirely from Russian sources. In other words, after his business crashed, Trump was floated and made to appear to operate a successful business enterprise through the infusion of hundreds in millions of cash from dark Russian sources.

He was their man.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1vHUNPXUAEKZWP.jpg

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 20, 2017, 11:16:24 PM

I'd like to know where all this surety comes from. You don't know him, he's just a face on a screen. It seems that even the people who do know him don't know him all that well. Then throw money into the equation and even the most sober-sided people are capable of anything. Don't make an assessment of someone that's based on your own lack of imagination.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 21, 2017, 12:46:47 AM
Among the powerful facts that DNI missed were a series of very deep studies published in the [Financial Times] that examined the structure and history of several major Trump real estate projects from the last decadeâ€"the period after his seventh bankruptcy and the cancellation of all his bank lines of credit. ...

The money to build these projects flowed almost entirely from Russian sources. In other words, after his business crashed, Trump was floated and made to appear to operate a successful business enterprise through the infusion of hundreds in millions of cash from dark Russian sources.

He was their man.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1vHUNPXUAEKZWP.jpg

That would explain why he made such an apparent effort during the campaign to not get elected. He was blackmailed into doing it so he couldn't refuse, but tried to make himself as unelectable as he possibly could. No matter what garbage he came out with, though, people still voted for him.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2017, 12:46:47 AM
I'd like to know where all this surety comes from. You don't know him, he's just a face on a screen...

Well, for one thing, it sounds absurd.  Occam's Razor.

For another, we haven't even had a hint of what the ''collusion'' would be.  Even though Obama ''knew about it'', we haven't heard a thing about what ''it'' was, and how it was related to Trump.  Surprising, because Obama loves to hear himself talk, regardless of subject.  Now the fake investigator is looking at 10 years of whatever records he can demand people hand over.  How could the Trump campaign have possibly colluded with the Russians for 10 years to win the election?

Next question.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 01:18:00 AM

For another, we haven't even had a hint of what the ''collusion'' would be.  Even though Obama ''knew about it'', we haven't heard a thing about what ''it'' was, and how it was related to Trump.  Surprising, because Obama loves to hear himself talk, regardless of subject.  Now the fake investigator is looking at 10 years of whatever records he can demand people hand over.  How could the Trump campaign have possibly colluded with the Russians for 10 years to win the election?

Next question.

Does it all depend on what the meaning of is is?  ???

Wait a second! Is is...Isis...I think I just cracked the code!  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 01:18:00 AM

Next question.

Absurd things happen frequently. For instance, the doctor who ruins his career by molesting his patients. Makes no sense, yet it happens. I don't know if he's guilty of anything but if you ignore the smoke don't be surprised if your house burns down.

Nobody is saying that they colluded for ten years to win the election. I imagine they are looking at the extent of his financial dealings with Russia and how they connect with Trump.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2017, 01:09:02 AM
That would explain why he made such an apparent effort during the campaign to not get elected. He was blackmailed into doing it so he couldn't refuse, but tried to make himself as unelectable as he possibly could. No matter what garbage he came out with, though, people still voted for him.

The money angle is important to how he got there, but his missteps in office are also relevant to his self-sabotage. Trump's presidency serves to illustrate the weakness of our checks and balances when it comes to presidental power. His incompetence is somehow tolerated--managed might be a better word. If he'd been hired as a CEO in the private sector he'd have been replaced within weeks. He is clearly uncomfortable with the fact that his position as POTUS is one of civil service, he works for the American people, and not for himself as he's used to.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 21, 2017, 01:41:35 AM
The money angle is important to how he got there, but his missteps in office are also relevant to his self-sabotage. Trump's presidency serves to illustrate the weakness of our checks and balances when it comes to presidental power. His incompetence is somehow tolerated--managed might be a better word. If he'd been hired as a CEO in the private sector he'd have been replaced within weeks. He is clearly uncomfortable with the fact that his position as POTUS is one of civil service, he works for the American people, and not for himself as he's used to.

Exactly. He doesn't work for the illegal aliens, the DACA Dreamers, or wannabe refugees. And while he represents all Americans, he works for those who voted for him.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 01:46:45 AM
Exactly. He doesn't work for the illegal aliens, the DACA Dreamers, or wannabe refugees. And while he represents all Americans, he works for those who voted for him.

Ok, I get it. You hate "illegal aliens", which you mention in nearly every post here. There must be a special thread for that where you and albrecht can commiserate. Either it's a personal issue with you, or a lame attempt to divert the topic discussion of Trump being a failure as president.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 01:46:45 AM

A lot of people voted for him because they expected a less interventionist foreign policy. He rewarded them by bombing Syria, handing over military decision-making to the generals, and fomenting war with NK.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 21, 2017, 01:59:48 AM
Ok, I get it. You hate "illegal aliens", which you mention in nearly every post here. There must be a special thread for that where you and albrecht can commiserate. Either it's a personal issue with you, or a lame attempt to divert the topic discussion of Trump being a failure as president.

I don't hate illegal aliens. I do despise the people that believe they have a right to stay here. I want our existing laws enforced.

I just put up with 8 years of the Democrats coddling to the fringes of society and doing their best to redistribute income wherever possible, undermining the fabric of society.

If I ever wake up and see that you are happy with some action Trump has taken, that is the day I will get concerned.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2017, 02:03:07 AM
A lot of people voted for him because they expected a less interventionist foreign policy. He rewarded them by bombing Syria, handing over military decision-making to the generals, and fomenting war with NK.

You left out the only thing he has done that has upset me. Agreeing to more troops in Afghanistan. The rest of the things I can understand based on developments and the state of affairs he was handed.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 21, 2017, 01:41:35 AM
... Trump's presidency serves to illustrate the weakness of our checks and balances when it comes to presidental power...

Are you joking, or really this stupid?

Berock Obama ''illustrated'' the weakness of our checks and balances, when he did everything he could think of to undermine and go around our Constitution.  As a Left-wing ideologue who had studied our Constitution, he and his cronies had clearly spent much time pinpointing it's weaknesses and points of attack.

He ignored court orders, legislated illegally through Executive Orders, disregarded the Senate's role in approving treaties by calling it an agreement - then ran to the UN to implement it before it could be blocked, stated the Senate was not in session when it was - in order to make recess appointments, and ignored laws he didn't like and dictated new laws in their place.  He directed federal agencies, especially the EPA, to issue regulations with no underlying legislative authority.  He went well beyond the limits to his office in many areas,  He abused his office multiple ways, including the IRS blocking tax exempt status for conservative groups, spying on reporters and news agencies, spying on Trump, spying on the Trump campaign, surveillance of all Americans.  And on and on.

He knew that the media would always side with him.  He knew that it would take years for suits filed against his actions to wind their way through the legal system, and he could do as he pleased in each dispute until the final decision.  He knew the only way to stop a president was impeachment and removal, and that in our two party system there would never be a 2/3 vote for removal in the Senate.

The fact is, those disgusted by this man's conduct brought all this up throughout his presidency.  You were told that allowing it to continue was a danger to the republic, as it would set precedent for any future president - perhaps one you didn't care for.  Not one single person on the Left or in the Democrat Party was at all interested. 

Instead, they offered Hilary Clinton (!) as their next choice.  No doubt a continuation of the lawlessnss of the previous eight years.  Instead they got Donald Trump. Of course Trump isn't actually doing what Obama did, isn't following the path of abusing his office, but as always, we can tell what the Ds are up to simply by seeing what they are accusing others of doing.  Interesting your accusation that Trump is undermining checks and balances is a little light on facts and examples, although it's to be expected - since there aren't any.

In fact the abuses of checks and balances during the Trump Presidency so far have come from the courts - in overstepping their limits by inserting themselves in immigration and national security issues that are well beyond their Constitutional authority.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 21, 2017, 01:59:48 AM

The election was about borders.  The top priority of the voters, and top issue Trump ran on, was controlling our borders - including illegal immigrants from Latin America (who are taking jobs by undercutting pay, overwhelming our social services, and blowing up our state budgets), and unvetted Muslims claiming to be ''refugees''.  Repealing ObamaCare, draining the swamp, dealing with the debt, jobs, America First on trade and other treaties, and foreign policy and military intervention were important but secondary to border control.

The dispicable Left knows that, and has turned border control and the vetting of those from war torn and potentially hostile Islamic nations into ''fascism'' - then deployed fascist tactics to try to get their way trough intimdation.

So yeah, border issues are going to continue coming up.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2017, 01:37:08 AM
Absurd things happen frequently. For instance, the doctor who ruins his career by molesting his patients. Makes no sense, yet it happens. I don't know if he's guilty of anything but if you ignore the smoke don't be surprised if your house burns down.

Nobody is saying that they colluded for ten years to win the election. I imagine they are looking at the extent of his financial dealings with Russia and how they connect with Trump.

Speaking of smoke, there isn't any.  Accusing someone of something, then having every reporter, every political operative, and three investigative teams digging for months and coming up completely empty doesn't exactly suggest there is anything to this. 

My question was (and please answer):  what was the interference, what did the ''collusion'' comprise of, and what was Trump's role in it?  Not only do we not have evidence, we don't seem to even have an actual accusation, other than ''he did it''. 

Gd5150

The truth behind the collusion witch hunt in 3 minutes, by CNN.
- even if there were collusion, it's not illegal
- there is still no evidence
- illegal wiretapping has gone on for 18 months
- James Clapper is a very bad liar, notice the total lack of eye contact

https://youtu.be/fwTnW6ur6qE