• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
I hear you, Pud.  I think all too often these things devolve into a theoretical tug-of-war.  Ultimately, we all have our own beliefs, biases, cultural influences, etc.  I for one, would like to see proper funding for mental health clinics and hospitals.  Where I live, things have been financially cut to the bone and proper mental health help isn't available on a consistent level.  I'd like to see better security and training for these types of events.  Vegas is a wealth city.  Can't security be beefed up for events such as this?  I don't know.

Apparently there's a gun fair every month in NV. So there's nothing to stop anyone getting a lot of guns and recreating what happened on sunday. And this POS wouldn't have been caught with mental health checks, or past offences, he was the 'ideal' gun owner. Quiet, not a big mouth, very wealthy with no obvious anger problems against perceived enemies, real or imagined.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on October 03, 2017, 12:52:24 PM
The truth is out there pud, your acting like a shill again.

Please tell us...What do the Playdoughians have to say about it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2017, 12:50:31 PM
We need a man with journalistic integrity on the job to get us the accurate scoop.  We need.....

NO!!!! Not....???? G.....?

Gd5150

Quote from: crescent fresh on October 03, 2017, 12:06:06 PM
That's not a flash hider tho it's a muzzle brake. The pictures of the gun of the Liberal who did this did not have the usual A2 flash hider he had something else that looked more like a muzzle brake.

Point is you could see the muzzle flash from 2 different angles coming from the middle of the building, not where the 2 broken windows were. Here's the video.

https://youtu.be/iuv4cLjQqNE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 12:54:40 PM

Apparently there's a gun fair every month in NV. So there's nothing to stop anyone getting a lot of guns and recreating what happened on sunday. And this POS wouldn't have been caught with mental health checks, or past offences, he was the 'ideal' gun owner. Quiet, not a big mouth, very wealthy with no obvious anger problems against perceived enemies, real or imagined.

Well, unless something major changes in the story as far a motive goes, this event seems to be an inexplicable one. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 03, 2017, 12:54:34 PM
the rifles appeared to be AR15 style rifles... one had a bump stock and a supersize MAGAZINE, and a scope. LOL  no wonder he couldn't hit the floor with a bladder full of beer.
.... getting tired of morons calling magazines, "clips"  LOL

I know, semantics make it such a drag. People with lives that don't revolve on jerking off to gun magazines only see it through the eyes of seeing mass death and injury and not the mechanics of breaches, magazines, barrels, pins, stocks, rifling and muzzles. Damn them! 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 03, 2017, 12:57:14 PM
Point is you could see the muzzle flash from 2 different angles coming from the middle of the building, not where the 2 broken windows were. Here's the video.

https://youtu.be/iuv4cLjQqNE

I don’t see it. I see a sign in the foreground with a dynamic lcd or led screen.

He broke out two windows on adjacent sides. You would only have been able to see one of the windows from this view.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 12:50:25 PM
Yeah, they're called closets and under the bed hiding places...Crazy eh? ::)

LOL I am sure he had them all stored away in closets and under the beds when he is in the middle of a turkey shoot.  I would assume they would all be loaded and placed near his firing position... kind of the reason he brought them, don't you think?  Why bring 23 guns, and pack them away in the closet?  Then have a cup o and decide which 3 to use when the crazy kicks into 3rd gear?  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on October 03, 2017, 12:58:19 PM
Paid acters, government sponsored terror.

Are these acters Playdoughians? I'm not being funny Stellar, but your predictions don't have much of a history of accuracy round these parts, so you suggesting its government sponsored is going to need more than your say so to carry weight.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 03, 2017, 01:00:21 PM
LOL I am sure he had them all stored away in closets and under the beds when he is in the middle of a turkey shoot.  I would assume they would all be loaded and placed near his firing position... kind of the reason he brought them, don't you think?  Why bring 23 guns, and pack them away in the closet?  Then have a cup o and decide which 3 to use when the crazy kicks into 3rd gear?  ::)

Well I'm sure your forensic profile skills will work it out. Can you get a draft analysis written up by tomorrow?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2017, 12:59:59 PM
I don’t see it. I see a sign in the foreground with a dynamic lcd or led screen.

He broke out two windows on adjacent sides. You would only have been able to see one of the windows from this view.

Agreed.  Inconclusive.  Has anyone checked that yonder knoll? ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 12:59:21 PM
I know, semantics make it such a drag. People with lives that don't revolve on jerking off to gun magazines only see it through the eyes of seeing mass death and injury and not the mechanics of breaches, magazines, barrels, pins, stocks, rifling and muzzles. Damn them!

You mean that group of obvious E-lite bad asses we have right here on Bellgab.   It's as if they crawled right out of a Chris Kyle novel.  They are a wonderful resource...for a giggle or two. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Stellar on October 03, 2017, 12:52:24 PM
The truth is out there pud, your acting like a shill again.

Wow the shooter is now a member of Bellgab. Shocker 😄.

Pud is just acting like the ignorant small minded lemming that he is. This is the modern left. Incapable of open minded critical thinking. Just following instructions of the demokkkrat media. Hence why his posts are ignored. His constant insta responses as viewed in the recent topics area do provide great laughs. Like a desperate lost puppy crying for attn, another leftwing lemming who needs to get a life rather than post here a 1000x a day. Whoops there goes the little bitch again. Shocking.

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 03, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

Pud is just acting like the ignorant small minded lemming that he is. This is the modern left. Incapable of open minded critical thinking. Just following instructions of the demokkkrat media. Hence why his posts are ignored. His constant insta responses as viewed in the recent topics area do provide great laughs. Like a desperate lost puppy crying for attn, another leftwing lemming who needs to get a life rather than post here a 1000x a day. Whoops there goes the little bitch again. Shocking.

Alright.  You've assembled the team.  Now, from the cozy confines of your living room/den/bedroom/basement command centers/etc.  Let's see that conspiracy unfold boys.  Fuck off Scotland Yard, we've got the Bellgab Bad Asses on the job.  Should be any minute before they crack the case.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

It's just to left of the LCD screen. Pretty hard to miss. It's in the same place as the muzzle fire seen from the car video. Around 28 seconds in they can be seen.

https://youtu.be/36Da8gCJCHE

K_Dubb

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2017, 12:50:31 PM
We need a man with journalistic integrity on the job to get us the accurate scoop.  We need.....

What we need is Art.  This guy is eerily within his demographic.

Lt.Uhura

This tragedy in Las Vegas is a perfect example of gun violence as public health crisis. Even though the NRA has aggressively lobbied to prevent the CDC from collecting data on gun violence (via defunding research), the ugly truth is gun violence (including rising suicide rates), accounts for billions of dollars in healthcare costs--both for acute care, and costs associated with chronic, long-term care.

The financial costs to the Las Vegas hospitals for providing emergency trauma care to 500+ is unimaginable. There is a good chance many patients had inadequate health insurance, or none at all. Those who have coverage through their job, and whose injuries prevent them from returning to work, face losing their coverage. In addition to the costly acute care, there will be further expenses for follow-up care upon discharge; either physical, psychological, or both.

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/ambulatory-care/gun-violence-firearm-injuries-emergency-care-inpatient-care-healthcare-costs-johns

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 03, 2017, 01:31:39 PM
This tragedy in Las Vegas is a perfect example of gun violence as public health crisis. Even though the NRA has aggressively lobbied to prevent the CDC from collecting data on gun violence (via defunding research), the ugly truth is gun violence (including rising suicide rates), accounts for billions of dollars in healthcare costs--both for acute care, and costs associated with chronic, long-term care.

The financial costs to the Las Vegas hospitals for providing emergency trauma care to 500+ is unimaginable. There is a good chance many patients had inadequate health insurance, or none at all. Those who have coverage through their job, and whose injuries prevent them from returning to work, face losing their coverage. In addition to the costly acute care, there will be further expenses for follow-up care upon discharge; either physical, psychological, or both.

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/ambulatory-care/gun-violence-firearm-injuries-emergency-care-inpatient-care-healthcare-costs-johns

I thought it was the law that everyone had to have healthcare insurance.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 03, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

Hmmm let me see: Critical thinking... Scenario one: Unassuming millionaire sexagenarian with no criminal record with enough firepower to start a coup for reasons not yet established, takes up two suites in a hotel overlooking a concert that contains 40000 people who haven't a clue what is about to happen. He smashes two windows on each face of the combined suite elevations and opens fire, burning through rounds until he's either shot by the SWAT team or tops himself just before they get there. Until now, no motive has yet been established, his other half who may have more insight is on her way back from the Philippines.

Scenario two:  A few dozen conspiracy theorists with contradictory 'ideas', most of whom have never been in a firefight or even been near live firing come up with ideas that don't include the above because fuck, the police won't have a clue will they? Or the forensics teams involved....

I think I'll go with scenario 1 if that's okay. Now go play with your fucking train simulators.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 03, 2017, 01:24:14 PM
What we need is Art.  This guy is eerily within his demographic.
Indeed. Art better watch out since he is fitting a 'profile.'
ps: could this guy have been the stalker?

=Schlyder=

LOL Leftards always want to discuss gun control except when it pertains to gun crime in places like Chicago, where the proof of their desired gun control is pretty useless.  I wonder how much costs to taxpayers for all the medical care for the 100+ shootings there every fucking weekend?  Maybe it's time to discuss the black on black, illegal gun carnage in Chicago, and other Democrat run communities that are loaded with gun bans... Ready to discuss that now too?  Or just discuss disarming lawful gun owners from owning property they have a Right to own?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2017, 01:33:29 PM
I thought it was the law that everyone had to have healthcare.

Some choose to go without and pay the fine. Many have inadequate coverage, often called "catastrophic" plans. While this tragedy would certainly qualify as catastrophic, I seriously doubt these bare-bones plans will provide the coverage needed. Also, something else to consider: every one of the surviving victims will now have a "pre-existing condition" should they have to look for their own plans under the various proposed GOP bills.

Yorkshire pud

I thought it was the law that everyone had to have healthcare.

Gunshot trauma will fall under pre-conditions, and could be a reason for an insurance company won't cover in the future. But its fine. 500 gunshot victims will be a doddle. I suspect they're recruiting medics who served in Iraq and Afghanistan to treat the victims.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 03, 2017, 01:40:11 PM
LOL Leftards always want to discuss gun control except when it pertains to gun crime in places like Chicago, where the proof of their desired gun control is pretty useless.  I wonder how much costs to taxpayers for all the medical care for the 100+ shootings there every fucking weekend?  Maybe it's time to discuss the black on black, illegal gun carnage in Chicago, and other Democrat run communities that are loaded with gun bans... Ready to discuss that now too?  Or just discuss disarming lawful gun owners from owning property they have a Right to own?

Nope. So tell us what is the attrition rate you will tolerate? How many mass murders would you see as acceptable until its too many? Would it include your family? Your friends? Is that the limit? The POS who did this in LV was law abiding.

Rix Gins

I thought it was the law that everyone had to have healthcare insurance.

The wounded who survive, and the unwounded concert goers who were traumatized, are going to be able to sue the hotel complex for big bucks.  They will be able to afford any kind of insurance that they want, if they can wait out the legal process.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 03, 2017, 01:42:24 PM
Some choose to go without and pay the fine. Many have inadequate coverage, often called "catastrophic" plans. While this tragedy would certainly qualify as catastrophic, I seriously doubt these bare-bones plans will provide the coverage needed. Also, something else to consider: every one of the surviving victims will now have a "pre-existing condition" should they have to look for their own plans under the various proposed GOP bills.

Let’s see. The democrats invented a health insurance plan that was exactly what everyone needed. Made it a law that everyone had to have it. Created a tax/fine that was punishment if you decided you didn’t want it. Promised everyone it would save them money, if they liked their existing plan and doctor they could keep it, and now you are telling me there are people that don’t have it?  I thought the whole premise was to insure the uninsured. Oh dear. Probably need Pelosi back as Speaker of the House. I assume she has had time to read it by now, so she might know what was in the bill.

aldousburbank

We found out this morning that my oldest son's K thru 12 classmate was wounded in LV. Shot in back of head, currently on life support.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 03, 2017, 01:48:10 PM
The wounded who survive, and the unwounded concert goers who were traumatized, are going to be able to sue the hotel complex for big bucks.  They will be able to afford any kind of insurance that they want, if they can wait out the legal process.

How is it the hotel's fault? Why not sue the gun and ammo manufacturers? Oh wait, the NRA made sure that of all the things that can kill you, gun manufacturers would be exempt. Even McDonalds got sued because someone was stupid enough to spill hot coffee on themselves and didn't know it would be hot because it didn't say it on the cup.