• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity mugshots

Started by 21st Century Man, March 19, 2017, 11:48:24 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 20, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

Charged with multiple counts of being an insufferable, overrated, glorified backup singer with delusions of grandeur.

Almost forgot about this panty wearing butt biter.

Not a celebrity, and said to be Photoshopped because her real name was Carol Andrews, but it's a great picture. She looks like she could be a character in an old John Waters movie.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 20, 2017, 12:48:08 PM
Charged with multiple counts of being an insufferable, overrated, glorified backup singer with delusions of grandeur.

LOL.  No doubt there.  There was a good reason he was kicked out of the Byrds.

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 20, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

Not surprising in the least that there are mugshots of him but I'm stunned he's a Blues fan. I wouldn't have
even guessed that he knows that the sport even exists.................  Maybe he just thought the design was
cool?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 20, 2017, 03:25:48 PM
Not surprising in the least that there are mugshots of him but I'm stunned he's a Blues fan. I wouldn't have
even guessed that he knows that the sport even exists.................  Maybe he just thought the design was
cool?

Or the name of the team.

I don't think it this one is a re-run:

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 20, 2017, 03:25:48 PM
cool?

I would guess the design with the musical note.

Not a celebrity per se but she did gain fame after her passing

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 20, 2017, 03:37:19 PM
Not a celebrity per se but she did gain fame after her passing

She was quite the cut up, though.

Too soon?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 20, 2017, 03:38:54 PM
She was quite the cut up, though.

Too soon?

70 years.  I think you're on safe ground.

Looks like a certain Bellgabber has some 'splainin' to do.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 20, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

Ciardelo, I hardly knew ye!

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 12:25:41 PM
Hate to break it to you, TL, but after doing some digging,  I found out what I suspected.  The first mugshot is not real.  It was made for the movie, Blow, where he played a drug smuggler.  The PD would never ever release a picture of that for public consumption.  I have the same feeling about the second one what with the sunglasses.  That wouldn't fly.

Rats. I knew they were too good to be true. I found this article so thought I was ok. Hope this pic makes up for my faux pas

Johnny Depp Arrested Twice
Johnny Depp played a cop on the now-defunct show 21 Jump Street, but he's been on the other end of the law in real-life. Depp has been arrested twice in his 50-years of life. He was in 1994 for allegedly causing severe damage to a New York City hotel room and then again in 1999 for scuffling with a paparazzo in France.

Quote from: TigerLily on March 20, 2017, 05:06:37 PM
Rats. I knew they were too good to be true. I found this article so thought I was ok. Hope this pic makes up for my faux pas

Johnny Depp Arrested Twice
Johnny Depp played a cop on the now-defunct show 21 Jump Street, but he's been on the other end of the law in real-life. Depp has been arrested twice in his 50-years of life. He was in 1994 for allegedly causing severe damage to a New York City hotel room and then again in 1999 for scuffling with a paparazzo in France.

If you look on the first one you posted, it says Chicago PD. lol. 

You have to be careful of fake mug shots that actors did for movies.  I was ready to post this one. Then I found out it was from Take The Money And Run.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 05:11:57 PM
If you look on the first one you posted, it says Chicago PD. lol.

Forgive me. But those pics are so damn cute  :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 20, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

SV has grown his hair since that was taken.

Quote from: TigerLily on March 20, 2017, 05:20:54 PM
Forgive me. But those pics are so damn cute  :-*

Nothing to forgive.  I could have made the same mistake.   Took me a while to do some digging and find out the truth.  I've seen Blow but it has probably been 15 years.  The thing I remember about it is it was Paul Reubens first major role since his masturbation escapade that got him in jail.

Rix Gins

Kind of surprised this one didn't show up sooner.

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 20, 2017, 05:37:47 PM
Kind of surprised this one didn't show up sooner.

He has lots.  I was giving the godfather a break.  Besides I wanted to leave some for others to post.