• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 07, 2019, 07:17:19 PM
Dietrich has absolutley ZERO muscle mass in his arms or legs.  He is 5'6" and wears 3-5 inch platforms on a pair of high laced lumberjack boots.  He is a heavy narcotics user.  He is known to use womens make-up to enhance his appearance.
You forgot to mention his lungs are stapled to his rib cage, buahahahahahaha.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 07, 2019, 07:17:19 PM
Dietrich has absolutley ZERO muscle mass in his arms or legs.  He is 5'6" and wears 3-5 inch platforms on a pair of high laced lumberjack boots.  He is a heavy narcotics user.  He is known to use womens make-up to enhance his appearance.

oof, those are soylent numbers. im not super tall, but at least im 6'1. Douglas is the size of a child and it shows. yes, im sure he was in the Balkans humping it as a MERC LOLOLOL

Gunner65

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen abruptly resigned Sunday, as the president continues to fume over continued illegal border crossings. CBS News first reported Nielsen's impending departure, which Mr. Trump confirmed in a tweet after a 5 p.m. meeting with Nielsen at the White House.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kirstjen-nielsen-resigning-dhs-secretary-expected-to-offer-resignation-today-live-updates-2019-04-07/

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you are an historian, why the hell do you keep talking about economics (something you equally know nothing about)?       

Pelayo

ddd, thou makest an ass of thineself.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 07, 2019, 06:28:26 PM
And Dietrich hates Assange.  He always picks the straight white guy to hate, lie about and slander.
Probably ddd hit on Assange and he spurned ddd's homosexual advances.

Gunner65

Still no mention of the Chinese Spy situation.  He has not even mentioned her arrest or detention!

Gunner65

Yes Dietrich - Trump should withdraw the USA from the UN also!  But keep reading your paraphrased bullshit from IMF and WTO sources and globalist economic assholes.

Gunner65

You Tube "TROLL COMMENTS"??? WOW DIETRICH WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!

Gunner65

Two negative comments to his previous shit shows is enough inspiration for hours of more bullshit - that he is so "dangerous" if people think he is an insane, racist blubbering freak and people actually post a negative comment.

Yes Dietrich you are mostly likely being watched as you have surmised before. But what all this watching is leading to and by whom your guess is good as anyone else's.
https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY

Gunner65

I bailed his shit show after three hours and watched an old movie - Dietrich went on for 5 hours more!  An 8.25 hour shit show!  THAT'S A RECORD!

And for 6 hours the audio was so choppy it rendered the shit show unlistenable. And Barney and Dietrich had no clue as to how bad the audio became.  It ended of course with Dietrich once again claiming he is the son of Adolf Hitler and that only he can save the world from Trump and the Russians.  What a fucking LOSER!

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 07, 2019, 07:46:02 PM
Still no mention of the Chinese Spy situation.  He has not even mentioned her arrest or detention!
Dietrich is not allowed to make comments on fellow spies. That is likely in his CCP spy manual.
If the FBI in San Francisco don't have the balls to do it then the IRS will have Dietrich arrested and put in detention. As punishment for taxes he owes and will never be able to pay back they will send him to Brunei for execution.

Lilith

I don't know if you've heard this interview by Steve Warner Gunner, but if not, I thought you might enjoy it.

https://soundcloud.com/darkcityfm/dr-michael-aquino-on-psyops-satanism-ritual-abuse-scandals

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on April 09, 2019, 02:51:30 PM
I don't know if you've heard this interview by Steve Warner Gunner, but if not, I thought you might enjoy it.

https://soundcloud.com/darkcityfm/dr-michael-aquino-on-psyops-satanism-ritual-abuse-scandals
Thank you Brig.  The 2015 interview is the best I have ever heard of Aquino thus far.  Steve Warner covers a lot of ground and his questions are exactly what one would expect from an actual journalist.  I wish I had found and listened to this interview before exposing Dietrich during the past 3 years. 

For those interested:  Dietrich is mentioned at 1:59:45 - 2:01:00 and again at 2:13:25. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2019, 04:56:26 AM
I bailed his shit show after three hours and watched an old movie - Dietrich went on for 5 hours more!  An 8.25 hour shit show!  THAT'S A RECORD!

And for 6 hours the audio was so choppy it rendered the shit show unlistenable. And Barney and Dietrich had no clue as to how bad the audio became.  It ended of course with Dietrich once again claiming he is the son of Adolf Hitler and that only he can save the world from Trump and the Russians.  What a fucking LOSER!

8 hours+   Ye Gods.  That is almost cult leaderish stuff there.  I was driving back from DC - seems like sitting in traffic on I-95 was more fun.

Gunner65

Definitely cult-leaderish that  Dietrich.  I have previously made the comparison of Dietrich to Jim Jones who would rant for 8-10 hours per day over a loudspeaker to his followers.   I 95!  Holy shit!  Well you did have WTOP, WPGC or DC101 to get you though that damn traffic right?  :)

Dietrich is likely a MK Ultra mind controlled slave. There is no doubt about it in my opinion. That was a big deal during the sixties and seventies as the superpowers wanted to develop the perfect assassination tool, a Manchurian Candidate. I always believed from the start that Dietrich was an orphan brought into this country to be experimented on by those heavily into mind control and psy ops. Perhaps his fake "parents" and Aquino had some involvement in this, who knows? Aquino's past is also shadowy and sinister in some ways as well. How can one explain Dietrich's conflicting fear and respect for this man? Dietrich is probably running on auto-pilot as far as his state of mind is concerned. His marathon shit shows is proof he is totally divorced from reality and will continue like this until he runs out of financial support or "they" have him terminated.

Gunner65

I will stick with my own analysis and opinion that Dietrich is making most all of his shit up.  There are huge gaps in his history.  The "personae" he created is a failure.  He put all his "eggs" into a basket of lies and upon lies. He attempted to use others to help him "prove" the lie and he has failed miserably.  Dietrich is not rational or logical.  His "shit shows" for the past 6 months are nothing but "prepared" readings for at least 4 hours.

All Dietrich has now is the ability to rant and slander his detractors while advocating to destroy the 1st Amendment which he uses now as a shield.  It will only get worse for Dietrich.  Truth will always win.

"DEFINE TRUTH": One of my Communist professors asked me. So I confronted him with his own words: He had said that:  "PERCEPTION IS TRUTH"

"Who's perception"?  YOURS - MINE?  "Who controls truth"?  YOU OR ME?

Gunner65

If truth is what anyone perceives it to be there can be no reality.  Only confusion.
People used to know from instinct what is good and bad. Dietrich is only trying to use this for his own gain. As are many others it seems lately on LNM.  WIF is actually going on?

Bannings from You Tube chats..anyone challenging guest with facts is outlawed.  WOW!

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich has not presented a single piece of evidence.  NOT ONE!   All the while attacking US Marines!

Gunner65

And the Randy Cramer he also says is Richard Cole?

Well Randy Cramer is a liar too.

Gunner65

How is Randy Cramer also Richard Cole? LOL PROVE IT!

I have already disproven this idiot Cramer. 

Gunner65

Families here and strong women ...Son of Adolf Hitler.  BEAN SOUP.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 07, 2019, 06:54:25 PM
SOFT BOI Dietrich posts these photos from cosplayers and dolls and claims they are of himself - as if he thinks people are too stupid to use Google Image Search.  That one appears to be of a doll.  Age has NOT been good to Dietrich - trust me. He is 52 and he looks it.
Actually, bro, DDD looks like a fucking cadaver.